PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren tickets

Bighibby
17-11-2009, 06:25 PM
Does anyone know if there are student concessions for this weekend's game? According to the website there are only concessions for 18 and under and over 65s. Nothing about students. It also says only 1 ticket per person - is that the case? Any info much appreciated. Thanks.

CheesyHibby
17-11-2009, 07:06 PM
Got two student tickets today, £10 each, and it certainly wasn't only one per person. Hope this is helpful. :thumbsup:

Bighibby
17-11-2009, 07:11 PM
Magic, thanks.

monktonharp
17-11-2009, 07:28 PM
Does anyone know if there are student concessions for this weekend's game? According to the website there are only concessions for 18 and under and over 65s. Nothing about students. It also says only 1 ticket per person - is that the case? Any info much appreciated. Thanks.this 1 per person thing really get's ma goat! hope it's sorted

givescotlandfreedom
17-11-2009, 07:33 PM
this 1 per person thing really get's ma goat! hope it's sorted

I might be being thick here but what does it mean by 1 per person as I'm planning on buying 4 tickets tomorrow?

Sir David Gray
17-11-2009, 08:57 PM
I might be being thick here but what does it mean by 1 per person as I'm planning on buying 4 tickets tomorrow?

You can buy as many as you want, as long as all the people you are getting a ticket for are registered on the database.

If they're not already on the database, I'm sure you'll need to give the ticket office their details so that they can be added to it.

.Sean.
17-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Sure is student tickets, got mine today.

Long overdue first post for myself too :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
17-11-2009, 09:11 PM
You can buy as many as you want, as long as all the people you are getting a ticket for are registered on the database.

If they're not already on the database, I'm sure you'll need to give the ticket office their details so that they can be added to it.

Thanks for that they'll be fine then. :thumbsup:

Hiber-nation
17-11-2009, 09:17 PM
Does anyone know if there are student concessions for this weekend's game? According to the website there are only concessions for 18 and under and over 65s. Nothing about students. It also says only 1 ticket per person - is that the case? Any info much appreciated. Thanks.

Never mind that, get yersel back to the West, its even more boring since the 3 of you deserted :greengrin

HibeeMcGinn1
17-11-2009, 09:58 PM
Sure is student tickets, got mine today.

Long overdue first post for myself too :greengrin

seany boy :):thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
wee bit of a catch up 2 me lol

Antifa Hibs
17-11-2009, 10:19 PM
Anyone know how many we've shifted?

Newhaven
17-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Anyone know how many we've shifted?

Hibs say they are selling well but obviously dont give out exact figures

Bighibby
17-11-2009, 11:17 PM
Never mind that, get yersel back to the West, its even more boring since the 3 of you deserted :greengrin

Ha Ha! Nice to know we've been missed! I know exactly where you're coming from. No disrespect to the many fine fans sitting in the West stand of which there are lots I'm sure, but the lack of support for the team around about us last year was really getting my goat and we decided to defect to the East. The atmosphere and support is definitely better but those flippin' pillars are a nightmare! I just wish more folk would get right behind the team in all parts of the gound and create a better atmosphere to cheer the lads on.

silverhibee
17-11-2009, 11:21 PM
How many tickets did Hibs get for this game.

Riordans Boots
17-11-2009, 11:23 PM
How many tickets did Hibs get for this game.

1600 initially and Mirren were prepared to release a further 800 for sale SH.

silverhibee
17-11-2009, 11:54 PM
1600 initially and Mirren were prepared to release a further 800 for sale SH.

Good away crowd if wee can shift all the tickets, and it will do the players some confidence to see a big away support giving there backing to them.
Cheers RB. C'Mon the Hibees. :notworthy:

monktonharp
18-11-2009, 09:36 AM

If they're not already on the database, I'm sure you'll need to give the ticket office their details so that they can be added to it.:confused:so,you either HAVE to be on the data base,or you DINNAE HAVE to be?:confused:

Lucius Apuleius
18-11-2009, 10:02 AM

Yer 48!!!!!! No another "mature" student!!!:grr::greengrin

Antifa Hibs
18-11-2009, 10:57 AM
:confused:so,you either HAVE to be on the data base,or you DINNAE HAVE to be?:confused:

You do have to be on the database, but you can add yourself, peter pan, santa clause etc on the database while your down there, then buy as much tickets as you like.

How have people still not grasped this yet?

Dashing Bob S
18-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Anyone know if there will be tickets on sale at the game?

silverhibee
18-11-2009, 02:19 PM
Anyone know if the traffic is still a nightmare going west over Kingston Bridge for this weekend.:hnet:

Antifa Hibs
18-11-2009, 02:21 PM

If there's any left (Which is very likely) then aye.

Erin Hibee
18-11-2009, 02:26 PM

I was in yesterday and bought 3 tickets and they only asked for my details:thumbsup:

monktonharp
18-11-2009, 06:22 PM
You do have to be on the database, but you can add yourself, peter pan, santa clause etc on the database while your down there, then buy as much tickets as you like.

How have people still not grasped this yet? I have grasped it! and the mair grasping I do,the mair pish it is. ` ticket per person = loada pish:yawn:

scoopyboy
18-11-2009, 06:26 PM

If its anything like the old Love Street there will be but it is better to get a ticket in advance.

You would have to q in a long q to a wee hut where you purchase a ticket.

Then you go in a q at the turnstiles which admittedly will be much shorter than the previous.

MSK
18-11-2009, 06:26 PM
I have grasped it! and the mair grasping I do,the mair pish it is. ` ticket per person = loada pish:yawn:Ye havent grasped it then ..:greengrin

LamontHFC©
18-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Are they selling them at the ground on the day? ?

WindyMiller
18-11-2009, 08:32 PM

There's a wee T.O. behind the away stand Bob.
Don't buy tickets for any of the front 5 rows or you'll see SFA.
:sofa:

.Sean.
18-11-2009, 09:30 PM
It's almost guarunteed come friday, there'll be an announcement saying cash gates will be in operation. Happened the last umpteen times we've been to Paisley.

bingo70
18-11-2009, 09:31 PM
It's almost guarunteed come friday, there'll be an announcement saying cash gates will be in operation. Happened the last umpteen times we've been to Paisley.

Remember it's a smaller away section now than it used to be at Love street.

WindyMiller
18-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Remember it's a smaller away section now than it used to be at Love street.

They're giving us 1600 tickets for the away end, and holding back 800 for the section nearest to the away end.