PDA

View Full Version : Yams Larry kingston

poolman
17-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Taken from todays sun

"If I have a problem with my ankle I can have it well strapped and I am fine. I have played with ankle problems for a long time.

"I remember one game here where they put a piece of MEAT on my foot so I could play.

Thats why he probably got injured when Nade saw this he took a big bite out his leg

Woody1985
17-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Kingston is a Hibs legend. :greengrin

Ripping the pish out of them by taking lots of much needed resources. Pity he's not on a longer contract!

Dashing Bob S
17-11-2009, 04:04 PM
When does our Larry's contract with Los Yambolinos expire? I'll be sorry to see him leave.

Jack
17-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Played for Hahahearts 45 times in the last 4 seasons (3,135 minutes) and scored 11 goals, if you include the OG he scored to earn Gretna a 1-1 draw,

In the last 2 seasons he’s only started and finished in the same game 5 times, sub or subbed 15 times!

Someone else can do the arithmetic to work out how much that is per game/goal.

Ghana have had him playing 14 times (950 minutes) in the last 4 seasons,

Contracted at £15k (?) a week to Hardupharduphearts until next summer. :greengrin

Hakim Sar
17-11-2009, 06:52 PM
larry kingston vs the undertaker in a Hell in a Cell Buried Alive match

cheers

Sergey
17-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Played for Hahahearts 45 times in the last 4 seasons (3,135 minutes) and scored 11 goals, if you include the OG he scored to earn Gretna a 1-1 draw,

In the last 2 seasons he’s only started and finished in the same game 5 times, sub or subbed 15 times!

Someone else can do the arithmetic to work out how much that is per game/goal.

Ghana have had him playing 14 times (950 minutes) in the last 4 seasons,

Contracted at £15k (?) a week to Hardupharduphearts until next summer. :greengrin

He's on £10k per week before bonuses (as if they ever get paid). There's also a question-mark about his contract.

He signed from Terek Grozny, which is/was owned by an old Russian mucker of Vlad's called German Tkachenko, whom Kingston was under contract to. He's amazingly still listed on Tkachenko's books (as well as the Yams) and it wouldn't be the first time that money oozes out of Scotland and lines the pockets of our Eastern European neighbours.

Sergey
17-11-2009, 07:28 PM
In Russian (but he can be found near the bottom of the page)

http://prosm.ru/pages/clients.php

Hainan Hibs
17-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Larry Kingston, undercover agent hired by the tache?:greengrin

Keep those £10 grand paychecks rolling out Yams, the comedy value is top notch:thumbsup:

matty_f
17-11-2009, 09:26 PM
He's on £10k per week before bonuses (as if they ever get paid). There's also a question-mark about his contract.

He signed from Terek Grozny, which is/was owned by an old Russian mucker of Vlad's called German Tkachenko, whom Kingston was under contract to. He's amazingly still listed on Tkachenko's books (as well as the Yams) and it wouldn't be the first time that money oozes out of Scotland and lines the pockets of our Eastern European neighbours.

So are they (hilariously) paying a premium wedge for someone else's player to not play for them?

Hibbyradge
17-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Unbelievable.

It looks like he's only on loan!

£10k + a week for a loan signing who won't play for the hosts.

Incredible.

Sergey
18-11-2009, 08:14 AM
So are they (hilariously) paying a premium wedge for someone else's player to not play for them?

Not for the first time, either.

Velicka even commanded a transfer fee of £400k and I vividly recall the Yams jumping with glee in the belief that the money would be reinvested into the squad (or clear some of the debt), only for it to transpire that he wasn't their player to sell and they subsequently didn't receive a bean.

Oh, how my sides hurt.

Woody1985
18-11-2009, 09:40 AM
So who is actually paying his wage then?

Could it be that this other guy is actually paying his wage and Hearts also record it on their books?

And if this other guy is involved in the deal as such is there an issue with 3rd party ownership that means that Hearts can't even sell him in January as it may raise suspicion about his contract?

MSK
18-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Not for the first time, either.

Velicka even commanded a transfer fee of £400k and I vividly recall the Yams jumping with glee in the belief that the money would be reinvested into the squad (or clear some of the debt), only for it to transpire that he wasn't their player to sell and they subsequently didn't receive a bean.

Oh, how my sides hurt.:faf:

TBF ..i honestly think Kingston is rank ..dont know what the big fuss is about him ..& more to the point ..how the F is he on £10k + a week !!!!! :faf:

bobbyhibs1983
18-11-2009, 12:04 PM
i think due to his love of the club larry kingston should be rewarded with a new 5 year 20k a week contract.

The same goes for nade, both are great players and should be rewarded

Mikey
18-11-2009, 12:10 PM
If Larry Kingston is still at Hearts next season I think hibs.net should sponsor him :greengrin

Mikey
18-11-2009, 12:12 PM
You know what. As soon as I hit enter there a wee light bulb lit up in my head :smokin

Woody1985
18-11-2009, 12:38 PM
If Larry Kingston is still at Hearts next season I think hibs.net should sponsor him :greengrin

You know what. As soon as I hit enter there a wee light bulb lit up in my head :smokin

Would the comedy value of sponsoring Nade outweight, pardon the pun, the value of getting a whip round to sponsor him? :faf: :faf: :faf:

I'd chip in. :greengrin

robinp
18-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Would the comedy value of sponsoring Nade outweight, pardon the pun, the value of getting a whip round to sponsor him? :faf: :faf: :faf:

I'd chip in. :greengrin

Sponsored by net Forklifts Ltd :nade:

matty_f
18-11-2009, 02:06 PM

:faf::faf:

We need to do this!:agree:

Jack
18-11-2009, 08:10 PM
If we sponsored him and got his top we could use it as a marquee for .net meetings.

Dibben
18-11-2009, 08:18 PM
there are still Yams out there who expect Hertz to see Larry for around £2m in the summer... :bye:

BH.

Mibbes Aye
18-11-2009, 08:38 PM
there are still Yams out there who expect Hertz to see Larry for around £2m in the summer... :bye:

BH.

Fair play, to be honest.

I can quite imagine Homfc having to pay another £2m in those pesky (but utterly commonplace) 'registration fees'.

Let's be realistic, if there was anything dodgy about those fees they would have kicked up a fuss before now.

Only utterly imbecilic simpletons and craven spineless cowards wouldn't. :agree:

Toaods
18-11-2009, 09:16 PM
The Larry Kingston Treatment Table

AK86
18-11-2009, 11:00 PM
Larry has reached legend status
he really doesnt give a flying one does he:thumbsup:

Steve-O
19-11-2009, 07:13 AM
larry kingston vs the undertaker in a Hell in a Cell Buried Alive match

cheers

:faf:

poolman
19-11-2009, 11:39 AM

BH.

:greengrin Aye, Just think of all these clubs fighting with each other to sign a guy that plays about 4 games a season

Yams :rolleyes: