PDA

View Full Version : Next Generation

ceecee
14-11-2009, 04:04 PM
Whilst we watch this utter dross I can't help but think back to Ernie's think tank and endless supposed SFA strategies for development of our game. These people at the top are a bunch of ********s.

The reality is the following based on my volunteering role in school football:-

Since the start of school in mid-August the team that I help with (aged 7/8) have played precisely 3 football matches thanks to the total incompetence of employed SFA people in Edinburgh council. 3 ****!n football matches in 3 months. 2 ****1n hours of "competitive" football matches.

Don't hold your breath for things improving soon.....and don't get me started on facilities, school janitors, council employees, floodlighting, all weather provision, use of school buildings. You can clone this situation in almost any sport in Scotland. But don't worry London 2012 and Glasgow 2014 will change it all.

HibbyAndy
14-11-2009, 06:14 PM
We nead to clear the deadwood and the likes that wont be around for the next major tournament.

Blood the youngsters (not like Berti that blooded anyone)..blood the real talent we have, get them caps under there belts, a little international experience will go along way.

Wotherspoon,Wallace, Swanston, Berra Fletcher are the future.

David Weir Caldwell Mcmanus kenny nae goals are liabilities that only play for Scotland because of where they are.

Danderhall Hibs
14-11-2009, 06:17 PM
We nead to clear the deadwood and the likes that wont be around for the next major tournament.

Blood the youngsters (not like Berti that blooded anyone)..blood the real talent we have, get them caps under there belts, a little international experience will go along way.

Wotherspoon,Wallace, Swanston, Berra Fletcher are the future.

David Weir Caldwell Mcmanus kenny nae goals are liabilities that only play for Scotland because of where they are.

One thing Vogts did do was blood youngsters - Fletcher and McFadden are a ba' hair away from 50 caps already. Caldwell was another he blooded at an early age.