PDA

View Full Version : hibs ticket price at tynecastle

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 12:37 PM
How much was your last visit there and did it go up in price from last season?

Also how much was you tickets for parkhead, ive just been told my ticket price for there and want to know how much more we pay than other teams.

Ed De Gramo
13-11-2009, 12:40 PM

Also how much was you tickets for parkhead, ive just been told my ticket price for there and want to know how much more we pay than other teams.

Mibbae your getting charged more in case Scotland's Shame wreck the stand :wink:

timebomb
13-11-2009, 12:41 PM

Whatever you were charged it's still cheaper than a ticket for the English premiership!!:wink:

I'm hopefull it was cheaper for Hibs fans and that we added a 5% admin fee onto your cost. As accoding to your board thats how much it costs to sell your tickets.

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Mibbae your getting charged more in case Scotland's Shame wreck the stand :wink:

The last time we went there where already seats missing, sowe didn't even have the chance to rip them out:wink:

Green_one
13-11-2009, 12:45 PM

They are selling half season tickets at ER now. Get yourself along there, you know you want to. Your obsessed with us. Jump the dyke.

Green is good

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Whatever you were charged it's still cheaper than a ticket for the English premiership!!:wink:

I'm hopefull it was cheaper for Hibs fans and that we added a 5% admin fee onto your cost. As accoding to your board thats how much it costs to sell your tickets.

Trust me it's more expensive than a lot of epl games.

Hibs dealing with our tickets for easter rd, suits us (the fans) we seem to get better service from the hibs T/O, I have praised them on this board before, and at some grounds the ticket price was cheaper for us when the club dealt with the tickets themselfs.

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 12:48 PM
They are selling half season tickets at ER now. Get yourself along there, you know you want to. Your obsessed with us. Jump the dyke.

Green is good :bitchy::bitchy:

Keith_M
13-11-2009, 12:50 PM
To get back to your original question.... :wink:

The last match I went to at TinPotCastle, the tickets were either £27 or £33. They seem to have fixed them all at £27 (I think) this season. What do you lot get charged?

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 12:53 PM
To get back to your original question.... :wink:

The last match I went to at TinPotCastle, the tickets were either £27 or £33. They seem to have fixed them all at £27 (I think) this season. What do you lot get charged?

I will need to check for tynecastle, but for parkhead this season it's £38:grr:

Bad Martini
13-11-2009, 01:07 PM
[/B]

Given the cost of polis for your games with celtic, you should be paying more than the rest of us.

It's no oor fault we cause (the rest of the SPL) less hassle and indeed, we dont all look to wreck our respective cities on the same scale as your fans do

Alas, if ye's all just behaved, maybe the polis costs would go doon and thus yer ticket price?

Mind you, the old firm ripping eachother off....nice one.:devil:

Keith_M
13-11-2009, 01:10 PM
[/B]

That's some price right enough. What do Rangers charge Sellik Fans?

Leith Green
13-11-2009, 01:18 PM

Please change your avater.. This is not a Hun forum ..

Whilst it's good an well to be fair an have Yams, huns,tims on this forum a line has to be drawn surely??

linlithgowhibbie
13-11-2009, 01:19 PM
but it is the "Best game in the world" by the way big man :yawn::bitchy::blah::faf:

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 01:27 PM
That's some price right enough. What do Rangers charge Sellik Fans?

It will be the same mate, the chairmen of both clubs don't give a hoot about the fans, I wasn't having a go a celtic because I know we do the same to them, I just wanted to know how much more we are charged compaired to other derby's and other teams visits to our grounds.

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 01:29 PM
Given the cost of polis for your games with celtic, you should be paying more than the rest of us.

It's no oor fault we cause (the rest of the SPL) less hassle and indeed, we dont all look to wreck our respective cities on the same scale as your fans do

Alas, if ye's all just behaved, maybe the polis costs would go doon and thus yer ticket price?

Mind you, the old firm ripping eachother off....nice one.:devil:

There is very little trouble at the old firm derby, most of the trouble happens when the pubs are closing after everyone has been drinking the whole day.

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 01:30 PM
but it is the "Best game in the world" by the way big man :yawn::bitchy::blah::faf:

You better believe it is:wink:

Keith_M
13-11-2009, 01:32 PM
It will be the same mate, the chairmen of both clubs don't give a hoot about the fans, I wasn't having a go a celtic because I know we do the same to them, I just wanted to know how much more we are charged compaired to other derby's and other teams visits to our grounds.

If I'm being honest, I'd be prepared to pay more for a game against Hawrts than against any other team.

So, TBF, I can see some justification for the OF derby being priced a bit higher than your other games but I still think that's out of order.

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 01:35 PM
If I'm being honest, I'd be prepared to pay more for a game against Hawrts than against any other team.

So, TBF, I can see some justification for the OF derby being priced a bit higher than your other games but I still think that's out of order.

I know what you saying, but most games for us is about £24 so to jump up to £38 is a disgrace.

cabbageandribs1875
13-11-2009, 01:36 PM

Green is good

:bitchy::bitchy:

a bit of an OG there bitc :agree:

GREEN IS GOOD :cool2:

Keith_M
13-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I know what you saying, but most games for us is about £24 so to jump up to £38 is a disgrace.

:agree:

givescotlandfreedom
13-11-2009, 02:46 PM
I think they were 23 quid for the lower section and 28 for the upper section at Swiney. Says 23 on my ticket anyway.It was 36 a couple of years ago IIRC!

lyonhibs
13-11-2009, 03:51 PM
I think they were 23 quid for the lower section and 28 for the upper section at Swiney. Says 23 on my ticket anyway.It was 36 a couple of years ago IIRC!

I think Crimecastle peaked at 33 quid for the Brian Kerr's career pinaccle.

Someone, somewhere has seen sense, and the lower tier was 23 quid. Upper was 27 quid.

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 03:57 PM
I think Crimecastle peaked at 33 quid for the Brian Kerr's career pinaccle.

Someone, somewhere has seen sense, and the lower tier was 23 quid. Upper was 27 quid.

When the price was £33, did the hibs fans still sell the full allocation or did they boycott?

Keith_M
13-11-2009, 04:16 PM
When the price was £33, did the hibs fans still sell the full allocation or did they boycott?

There was an informal boycott, mostly just people refusing to pay for the £33 tickets. I think it resulted in the Hibs end being about 1-1,500 short of selling out.

Bayern Bru
13-11-2009, 05:04 PM
There was an informal boycott, mostly just people refusing to pay for the £33 tickets. I think it resulted in the Hibs end being about 1-1,500 short of selling out.

When we beat them 2-1 at the Swyne, (Deano and GOC?) I seem to remember our end not being a sell out...and paying through the nose for the tickets.

Anyone else remember this, or am I gibbering?

Rossco1875
13-11-2009, 06:22 PM
last game i bought a childs ticket £14 no giving money to thoose c**nts:wink:

PiemanP
13-11-2009, 06:25 PM
[/B]

supply and demand...?

no seriosly, good on the huns saving up a few weeks worth of giro for 'the greatest derby in the world'.

Rossco1875
13-11-2009, 06:28 PM
supply and demand...?

no seriosly, good on the huns saving up a few weeks worth of giro for 'the greatest derby in the world'.

:thumbsup:

MSK
13-11-2009, 06:30 PM
supply and demand...?

no seriosly, good on the huns saving up a few weeks worth of giro for 'the greatest derby in the world'.Would you pay £38 to see hibs v hearts ?...the game is ****ed mate ..no game should justify paying that amount ..

Some clubs seriously have to have a look at themselves ..

Hibercelona
13-11-2009, 06:33 PM
Would you pay £38 to see hibs v hearts ?...the game is ****ed mate ..no game should justify paying that amount ..

Some clubs seriously have to have a look at themselves ..

:agree:

You see some of the ridiculous prices down South for derby games. And the quality of the games are absolutely shocking! :bitchy:

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 07:03 PM
supply and demand...?

That is part of the problem mate, I will moan like **** about the price but I will still pay it because I don't want to miss it, it needs a mass boycott for them to realise they can't get away with it but thats never going to happen.

MSK
13-11-2009, 07:11 PM
That is part of the problem mate, I will moan like **** about the price but I will still pay it because I don't want to miss it, it needs a mass boycott for them to realise they can't get away with it but thats never going to happen.You contradict yourself there mate ...Its a problem that you recognise & mump yer gums about it but you still pay it ...then you suggest a mass boycott !!! will you be part of that boycott or will you gie that a miss because ye dont want tae miss it ..make yer mind up eh ..:confused:

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 07:20 PM
You contradict yourself there mate ...Its a problem that you recognise & mump yer gums about it but you still pay it ...then you suggest a mass boycott !!! will you be part of that boycott or will you gie that a miss because ye dont want tae miss it ..make yer mind up eh ..:confused:

Sorry didn't make that clear, I will not boycott as Ive not missed an old firm game in about 20 odd year and don't intend to start now, but I do realise it would take a boycott for the tickets to be a fair price, it's not going to happen as there is to many people like myself who will pay.

However I will continue to moan about the price.

MSK
13-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Sorry didn't make that clear, I will not boycott as Ive not missed an old firm game in about 20 odd year and don't intend to start now, but I do realise it would take a boycott for the tickets to be a fair price, it's not going to happen as there is to many people like myself who will pay.

However I will continue to moan about the price.Thats fair enough but you do realise that you are mumping & moaning about the prices (of which i agree are way too high) but you still pay it ..you are the mugs ..if say they bump it up to £45 would you stil go ..?

blueisthecolour
13-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Thats fair enough but you do realise that you are mumping & moaning about the prices (of which i agree are way too high) but you still pay it ..you are the mugs ..if say they bump it up to £45 would you stil go ..?
I know we are the mugs but ive paid over £40 for european games, my eufa cup final ticket was £700 although I eventually got one from rangers face value,it's just one of those things you do, so I would pay £45 although I wouldn't be happy about it unless we left their midden with 3 points, then you forget what you paid.

Barney McGrew
13-11-2009, 07:35 PM
When we beat them 2-1 at the Swyne, (Deano and GOC?) I seem to remember our end not being a sell out...and paying through the nose for the tickets.

Anyone else remember this, or am I gibbering?

Yes, you're gibbering :greengrin

That one was a sell out, the first game that wasn't was the Brian Kerr game when they shafted us for £33 a seat.

MSK
13-11-2009, 08:04 PM
I know we are the mugs but ive paid over £40 for european games, my eufa cup final ticket was £700 although I eventually got one from rangers face value,it's just one of those things you do, so I would pay £45 although I wouldn't be happy about it unless we left their midden with 3 points, then you forget what you paid.So you cant complain ..you are prepared to pay ..others are prepared to pay ..thats why Scottish football is goosed ..

A few years ago (when we pumped the yams 6-2) :notworthy: hibs bumped up the prices for that game by a "couple o quid" the yams voted wi there bums & approx 1000 yams turned up ..the rest :protest:

Yams done the same a good few years later to us resulting in a reduced hibs turnout ...

Bayern Bru
13-11-2009, 08:05 PM

That one was a sell out, the first game that wasn't was the Brian Kerr game when they shafted us for £33 a seat.

Cheers Shugs.
I just remembered a game where we won but our end wasn't full up. Guess it must have been the Brian Kerr Derby :wink:

I just assumed there were a lot of unseen supporters there.
:devil:

lyonhibs
14-11-2009, 08:53 AM

Now now, lets be realistic here. The one at the end of the season before, with Andy McNeil's horror show and them scoring after about 30 seconds was far, FAR from a sell-out.

Still, not as magnificent as the convenient "boycott" the Yams staged for consecutive games at ER when McCleish was manager, which I suspect had more to do with the fact that they were rank rotten and knew they were going to get horsed!!

down-the-slope
14-11-2009, 12:15 PM
So you cant complain ..you are prepared to pay ..others are prepared to pay ..thats why Scottish football is goosed ..

A few years ago (when we pumped the yams 6-2) :notworthy: hibs bumped up the prices for that game by a "couple o quid" the yams voted wi there bums & approx 1000 yams turned up ..the rest :protest:

Yams done the same a good few years later to us resulting in a reduced hibs turnout ...

Happy...that was NINE years ago....well more than a few

MSK
14-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Happy...that was NINE years ago....well more than a fewNine ..a few ..does it really matter ..point is there was a pishy yam support & we hammered them 6-2 ...all good for me ..:wink: