PDA

View Full Version : Yams Foulkes on kickback

Twa Cairpets
13-11-2009, 08:33 AM
Auld p!shy breeks has now got a "blog spot" on kickbackistan. For the most part its inane drivel, but there are a couple of wee Foulkesesque gems there too..

Nice to see he's finally admitted he's slavering.

"It has been a rollercoaster month for Jambos. I bumped into John Reid a few days after we gubbed them in the Co-Operative Insurance Cup. He was looking appropriately glum. But he moaned that the defeat had made his life more difficult at their AGM. I shed no tears.

We trecked all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home. In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours. But, once again, we lacked the finishing touch. I saw Torres on TV the next day and slavered with envy. We will, however, never be able to afford to buy a striker at even a small fraction of his cost with an owner so disengaged and disinterested.

So the challenge falls back on poor old Csaba Laszlo and the coaching staff. They will have to work on the material they currently have. It means getting Nade fit and firing him up, or putting faith in Calum Elliott and working on his confidence as well as his skills, or taking more chances with Gary Glen or Jamie Mole. But whatever choice they make it will need practice, practice and more practice. Just as they will need to sharpen up the free kicks which were, quite frankly, pathetic in the derby.

When you look at the talent we already have, what they cost to acquire, and what we pay in wages, and compare them with any team outside the Old Firm, we are not performing up to our potential. Quite frankly, that reflects badly on the coaching team.

I am as disappointed as anyone with our owner’s lack of commitment but we now have to take that as a given and make the best of what we have.

As I write this, we are in the middle of a longish break which should give the team time to work on free kicks and corners, as well as other goal opportunities that seem to have eluded them recently.

Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points. If we do so, we will then be in a better position to face the challenge of Dundee United and Celtic in quick succession. If, however, we do not, the manager will have to start giving some more convincing explanations.

I know I have praised him in the past but football management is an unforgiving profession and results are all that matter."

EskbankHibby
13-11-2009, 08:39 AM
Foulkes and Kickback, deserving of each other.

Imagine using Foulkes as the "voice of the jambos", total embarassment.

Part/Time Supporter
13-11-2009, 08:53 AM
Auld p!shy breeks has now got a "blog spot" on kickbackistan. For the most part its inane drivel, but there are a couple of wee Foulkesesque gems there too..

Nice to see he's finally admitted he's slavering.

"It has been a rollercoaster month for Jambos. I bumped into John Reid a few days after we gubbed them in the Co-Operative Insurance Cup. He was looking appropriately glum. But he moaned that the defeat had made his life more difficult at their AGM. I shed no tears.

We trecked all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home. In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours. But, once again, we lacked the finishing touch. I saw Torres on TV the next day and slavered with envy. We will, however, never be able to afford to buy a striker at even a small fraction of his cost with an owner so disengaged and disinterested.

So the challenge falls back on poor old Csaba Laszlo and the coaching staff. They will have to work on the material they currently have. It means getting Nade fit and firing him up, or putting faith in Calum Elliott and working on his confidence as well as his skills, or taking more chances with Gary Glen or Jamie Mole. But whatever choice they make it will need practice, practice and more practice. Just as they will need to sharpen up the free kicks which were, quite frankly, pathetic in the derby.

When you look at the talent we already have, what they cost to acquire, and what we pay in wages, and compare them with any team outside the Old Firm, we are not performing up to our potential. Quite frankly, that reflects badly on the coaching team.

I am as disappointed as anyone with our owner’s lack of commitment but we now have to take that as a given and make the best of what we have.

As I write this, we are in the middle of a longish break which should give the team time to work on free kicks and corners, as well as other goal opportunities that seem to have eluded them recently.

Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points. If we do so, we will then be in a better position to face the challenge of Dundee United and Celtic in quick succession. If, however, we do not, the manager will have to start giving some more convincing explanations.

I know I have praised him in the past but football management is an unforgiving profession and results are all that matter."

That's not like him,

:wink:

:jamboak:

lapsedhibee
13-11-2009, 08:56 AM
With his insightful analysis of Hertz' play and what they need to work on, do you think he is hoping to get the gig as coach when Shabby :bye: ?

Oh aye, and the only reason that Torres isn't at the PBS is that Mr Vlad is "disinterested".

:giganticplumsmiley:

bobbyhibs1983
13-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Foulkes and Kickback, deserving of each other.

Imagine using Foulkes as the "voice of the jambos", total embarassment.

i think they both suit each other fine.i mean isn't he a typical hearts fan?

I think foulkes is far from embrassing, , amusing yes:wink:

Judas Iscariot
13-11-2009, 09:46 AM
If I'm ever misfortunate enough to bump into this cretin I will honestly boot the fat, ugly, plshy, slavering, jakey, drunken Hertz phud clean up the erse.. :agree:

Total and utter grade A classless and graceless WELT :jamboak:

NORTHERNHIBBY
13-11-2009, 09:55 AM
Love the bit where his greetin' about the fact that they can't buy a decent striker then goes onto to more or less say that they will have to do with the chaff that they already have. The plan is to get Nade fired up and then work on Clum's confidence? What....by letting them read this? Foulkes and Mark McGhee should team up as motivation guru's

hibbie02
13-11-2009, 09:58 AM
Only a Jambo Jakey like him could come up with the analysis that:

"In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours".

So they were the better team but a defender and the goalie were their saviours???:confused::confused::confused:

Surely the better team would be doing their best work at the other end of the pitch trying to win?

I suppose that is Yam logic. Dinnae concede a goal and anything else is a bonus (or usually a penalty). :jamboak:

Broken Gnome
13-11-2009, 09:59 AM
Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points.

Oh ohhhhh, getting a wee sense of deja vu here..... How many points George? :devil:

lapsedhibee
13-11-2009, 10:13 AM
Oh ohhhhh, getting a wee sense of deja vu here..... How many points George? :devil:

Be surprised if he can still multiply three by three, the state of him.

matty_f
13-11-2009, 10:21 AM
Observe the typical Yammish behaviour as the diddy cup becomes not just the CIS Cup, but the Co-Operative Insurance Cup.

You just know he had a stonner when he wrote that, sitting in his blazer thinking about a drive in his Rover.

maturehibby
13-11-2009, 10:37 AM
says that they are playing the lesser teams soon but as they hadnt done well against them in the first quarter how can they expect to any better against them in the second one - a no brainer to me

Dr Jimmy
13-11-2009, 10:40 AM
I think we should be thankful George gives his views and also that he has a profile.
I personally hope he travels the world talking about his "beloved" Hearts and telling tales of how big a club they are, how other teams are cannon fodder and how much he has enjoyed going to the games since he was 54. If you were someone meeting him for the first time or hearing his views on football you would come to the conclusion that the man is a complete and utter plum and that his club is as well.......that's how it works!

Therefore can I propose we have a whip round and get a tour bus for George and that other plum Ewan Cameron to visit towns and let people know about the glorious Jambos, that would put a dent in the 400,000 followers!

--------
13-11-2009, 10:42 AM

"In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours".

So they were the better team but a defender and the goalie were their saviours???:confused::confused::confused:

Surely the better team would be doing their best work at the other end of the pitch trying to win?

I suppose that is Yam logic. Dinnae concede a goal and anything else is a bonus (or usually a penalty). :jamboak:

I was wondering about that too. 'By far the better team' but saved by the goalie and a defender?

"We trecked all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home. In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours. But, once again, we lacked the finishing touch. I saw Torres on TV the next day and slavered with envy. We will, however, never be able to afford to buy a striker at even a small fraction of his cost with an owner so disengaged and disinterested."

BTW - "trecked" should be "trekked" - it's an Afrikaans word, George; and "disinterested" means "impartial, not influenced to one's own advantage". The word you're groping for through your alcoholic haze is "uninterested", meaning "he don't give a ****". Confusing these two words is a common mistake of the alcoholically impaired, illiterate, or imbecile.

(My, my - not often George scores 3 out of 3 - ed. And someone should warn Torres George fancies him. :devil: )

MSK
13-11-2009, 10:57 AM

I suppose that is Yam logic. Dinnae concede a goal and anything else is a bonus (or usually a penalty). :jamboak:Doesnae half contradict himself though eh ..?

In his newspaper scribbles he was praising Shabba to the hilt, praising his management skills & of course praising him when he won some sort o manager award ...maybe that was because Shabba had decent players at his disposal such as Bruno Aguar (sp?) ..Plooky & Berra ...

Now they have gone & Shabba has to work with the utterly Nade Nade et-al but if performances dont improve the slavering bevvied pish bag suggests Shabba will have to give "more convincing explanations"....:confused:

Now lets see ya slavering blubber ....St Johnstone, Kilmarnock & Hamilton are all more than capable of giving you lot a good hiding as you well know it ..Shabba in fairness has tae pish wi the cock he's got ...he doesnt have much o a choice ...if blame has to be apportioned ..blame it on the man you put forward as the saviour of hearts ..in fact you should take a large chunk o that blame too ..

In the meantime we will continue to :faf: at your pishness & ultimate demise ...:jamboak:

Zimmy
13-11-2009, 11:17 AM
I was wondering about that too. 'By far the better team' but saved by the goalie and a defender?

"We trecked all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home. In the Derby we were by far the better team on the day, with Balogh and Goncalves both immense and our saviours. But, once again, we lacked the finishing touch. I saw Torres on TV the next day and slavered with envy. We will, however, never be able to afford to buy a striker at even a small fraction of his cost with an owner so disengaged and disinterested."

BTW - "trecked" should be "trekked" - it's an Afrikaans word, George; and "disinterested" means "impartial, not influenced to one's own advantage". The word you're groping for through your alcoholic haze is "uninterested", meaning "he don't give a ****". Confusing these two words is a common mistake of the alcoholically impaired, illiterate, or imbecile.

(My, my - not often George scores 3 out of 3 - ed. And someone should warn Torres George fancies him. :devil: )

Class :thumbsup:

lapsedhibee
13-11-2009, 11:21 AM
"We trecked[I] all the way to Pittodrie and Fir Park for two contrasting performances but still no victory away from home.

BTW - "trecked" should be "trekked" - it's an Afrikaans word, George;

Writing about Homfc he was probably unconsciously - no, subconsciously - no, unconsciously - thinking of dreck.

--------
13-11-2009, 11:31 AM
Writing about Homfc he was probably unconsciously - no, subconsciously - no, unconsciously - thinking of dreck.

This is true. :agree:

Whenever I think of HoMFC I think of dreck. Consciously, unconsciously, and sub-consciously, all at the same time.

DRECK is a word perfectly adapted to describe HoMFC.... :devil:

--------
13-11-2009, 11:38 AM
"Then we have a series of matches against St Johnstone, Kilmarnock and Hamilton, which in even a mediocre season, we should expect to accrue a good total of points. If we do so, we will then be in a better position to face the challenge of Dundee United and Celtic in quick succession. If, however, we do not, the manager will have to start giving some more convincing explanations."

Anyone remember what happened the last time Old Blubberguts forecast a 'series of matches' from which the Filth 'should expect to accrue a good total of points'?

['Accrue' - that's a good word. I like 'accrue'. He's even spelled it correctly.]

Kato
13-11-2009, 11:49 AM
The man's a trumpet.

greenlex
13-11-2009, 12:54 PM
This is true. :agree:

Whenever I think of HoMFC I think of dreck. Consciously, unconsciously, and sub-consciously, all at the same time.

DRECK is a word perfectly adapted to describe HoMFC.... :devil:

Dreckers the lot of them! Nbn

Greentinted
13-11-2009, 03:42 PM
:notworthy:
['Accrue' - that's a good word. I like 'accrue'. He's even spelled it correctly.]

Proving that, amongst so many other things, MS Word can make a drunk man sober...now thats the real miracle of technology!

aberhibsfc
13-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Co-Operative Insurance Cup

Typing that was rapidly followed up by him forcing one off at his Web Camp.

Hibercelona
13-11-2009, 04:11 PM
Too bad your "saviours" will be gone in the January window you fat slavering radge. :bye:

I really hope you read this board so you know just how much of a binge drinking, fat, slavering yam you are. :jamboak:

Aye, the quality of the players really reflect their wages.

10k for Nade. :faf:

Bolt ya clown! :bye:

Phil D. Rolls
13-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Too bad your "saviours" will be gone in the January window you fat slavering radge. :bye:

I really hope you read this bored so you know just how much of a binge drinking, fat, slavering yam you are. :jamboak:

Aye, the quality of the players really reflect their wages.

10k for Nade. :faf:

Bolt ya clown! :bye:

Personally, I think that's an apt description whether he is interested or not.

Dashing Bob S
13-11-2009, 05:27 PM
He's a bloated ******ing bag of trash.

(Edited this as the word was f e s t e r i n g. Surely not a taboo term?)

HIBERNIAN-0762
13-11-2009, 05:33 PM
Nothing of interest in it, just another "big team" deluded yam phanny

:bye:

Judas Iscariot
13-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Co-Operative Insurance Cup

Typing that was rapidly followed up by him forcing one off at his Web Camp.

Whilst scranning a white pudding at the same time :agree:

Pedantic_Hibee
13-11-2009, 06:26 PM
George Foulkes is a Grade A welt.

A man with double helpings of face and double helpings of self-importance. That fat, pompous twunt is a disgrace to himself, never mind anyone else he latches on to.

Away an' fling sheeeite at yersel, Foulkes, you gin-soaked stroker.

Judas Iscariot
13-11-2009, 07:20 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1018/552498930_16c54dc03a.jpg?v=0

http://www.heraldscotland.com/polopoly_fs/6342129-1.917886!image/184478135.JPG_gen/derivatives/landscape_300/184478135.JPG

http://www2.jpscotland.co.uk/steamie/uploaded_images/article-0-0095FCAC00000259-276_468x516-712408.jpg

:cool2:

Barney McGrew
13-11-2009, 08:01 PM
So now he's outed himself on Sickboak, would any avid viewers of that cesspit like to hazard a guess on what his username on their messageboard is?

MSK
13-11-2009, 08:09 PM
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1018/552498930_16c54dc03a.jpg?v=0

http://www.heraldscotland.com/polopoly_fs/6342129-1.917886!image/184478135.JPG_gen/derivatives/landscape_300/184478135.JPG

http://www2.jpscotland.co.uk/steamie/uploaded_images/article-0-0095FCAC00000259-276_468x516-712408.jpg

:cool2:Fek !! i was looking for a pish stain but just notice Foulkes has no balls ..he has a camel toe !!! ...:faf::faf:

hibsbollah
13-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Observe the typical Yammish behaviour as the diddy cup becomes not just the CIS Cup, but the Co-Operative Insurance Cup.

You just know he had a stonner when he wrote that, sitting in his blazer thinking about a drive in his Rover.

:faf:

Sergey
13-11-2009, 08:19 PM
I wasn't feeling to chirpy today, nor did I feel too great all week. Decided to visit the quack this afternoon to see what was wrong.

"Bad news, Sergey" was the doc's viewpoint, stated in a forthright tone that wasn't to be questioned. "I hate to tell you this, but you're in the early stages of Foulkes Syndrome".

OK, I admit my expense bill isn't as accurate as it could be, and my waistline is larger than the average sherry-guzzler from Ayrshire, but pheckin' Foulkes Syndrome....at my age!

It’s at least a comfort to know that my final destination in life will end up where I and George started — in nappies, being fed mush, drinking from a sippy cup with a matey and slavering pish.

I still have a long way to go, though, alas, George is in the final stages, losing all dignity and respect and living off government subsidised meals-on-wheels.

Take the gun from the nurse, George.....and take short stroll into the woods.

:bye:

Betty Boop
13-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Fek !! i was looking for a pish stain but just notice Foulkes has no balls ..he has a camel toe !!! ...:faf::faf:

:faf:

WindyMiller
13-11-2009, 09:21 PM
So now he's outed himself on Sickboak, would any avid viewers of that cesspit like to hazard a guess on what his username on their messageboard is?

The Boo?

Victorian?

Peanut?

Hibercelona
13-11-2009, 09:26 PM

Dexter?
Le Chat?
Wee Airdrie Jambo?

Toaods
13-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Looks like some lucky hibby has managed to harpoon him in this one....

clerriehibs
13-11-2009, 11:59 PM
Seems like he really must have been sacked by the EEN ... and I thought the line was he was too busy to do his 'column'. Not too busy to contribute towards boakbag.

clerriehibs
14-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Dexter?
Le Chat?
Wee Airdrie Jambo?

Convinced myself I know the true i.d. of dexter, and it's not the foulkes bloater, just some other slavering g i t who should know better.

Bayern Bru
14-11-2009, 12:06 AM
Dexter?
Le Chat?
Wee Airdrie Jambo?

My money's on Le Chat.
Or Chester Copperpot.

Kato
14-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Did I mention that he is a trumpet?

soupy
14-11-2009, 01:07 AM
The guys a fanny of the highest order,,,,:wink:

Pete
14-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Fek !! i was looking for a pish stain but just notice Foulkes has no balls ..he has a camel toe !!! ...:faf::faf:

I'm understanding why he is so bitter towards us now.

Bostonhibby
14-11-2009, 09:19 AM
Foulkes, typical about face politician, now distancing himself from something he welcomed, heralded and helped bring about, the arrival of Vlad, had he done it to us I think a blog would be the least of his concerns!

I seen a pretty uncomplimentary article about his approach to political tactics and expenses plus a less than flattering picture the other day and am now gonnae try and find it and post it. What a great guy to have as a "high profile" fan! I dinnae even want him to be Scottish. Can we no have a vote?

Bostonhibby
14-11-2009, 09:44 AM
This appeared in Private eye under the headline "What a Foulking cheek"

Bostonhibby
14-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Anyone see the similarity?

hibsbollah
14-11-2009, 10:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SmwB8GrDTY
Imagine if he was your dad:boo hoo:

Toaods
14-11-2009, 10:29 AM
This appeared in Private eye under the headline "What a Foulking cheek"

Love to see the auditors find out how much of these expenses are claimed 'without receipt' but used on petrol and pies whilst attending these SPL games.

The sooner this country gets it's act together and gets shot of royalty, Lord and Commons MPs to adopt a rigid accountable system the better.....:cool2:

emmjayfox
14-11-2009, 11:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o5zipU6r7o

the man himself.:greengrin

O'Rourke3
14-11-2009, 12:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SmwB8GrDTY
Imagine if he was your dad:boo hoo:

His son used to work with us, quite proud of his daddy and not shy at using him for well paid advisor/researcher jobs in the Labour Party after his "leaving by mutual consent" The apple doesn't fall far from the tree as the saying goes.