PDA

View Full Version : Scotland game in Newcastle

500miles
12-11-2009, 08:36 PM
I know these things are usually only posted regarding Hibs games, but was hoping someone could inform me where me and my mates can catch the game near the city centre. Thanks guys.

magpie1892
12-11-2009, 08:40 PM
O'Neill's opposite Central Station is a decent bet. They split the screens if there's a clash and there's usually a fair few Scots in there getting pissed before the train north.

PISTOL1875
12-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Sam Jacks is the place to go.. The girlies are there on the Saturday afternoon....

500miles
12-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Sam Jacks is the place to go.. The girlies are there on the Saturday afternoon....

......This man know what I like......:thumbsup:

lyonhibs
12-11-2009, 10:28 PM

You're going to Newcastle and the fact that the local ladies are guaranteed to be there is seen as a GOOD thing????

Sheesh :rolleyes:

:devil:

Hibercelona
12-11-2009, 10:30 PM

Too bad they won't like you very much. :devil:

Unless you have an Elvis do like Sponge Bob there. :cool2:

500miles
12-11-2009, 10:51 PM
You're going to Newcastle and the fact that the local ladies are guaranteed to be there is seen as a GOOD thing????

Sheesh :rolleyes:

:devil:

Pierre, you may have spent a year or two seranading lovely madamoiselles in the north of France, but some men have simpler tastes. James, Kyle and I are such men.

As for wee hibee's jibe, I would like to point out that any attempt at such hairstyle highlights my potential as a double for the handsome and charming.........................................

Dom Jolly:wink: