PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Volunteers needed!!!

Mister P
10-11-2009, 11:14 PM
The Rivals4Charity match for 2010 is currently being arranged for end of May.
We are looking for a volunteer(s) who would like to get involved with co-ordinating the Hibs half of things.
work will begin probably around february 2010.

no experience of any sort neccessary, just a commitment to fulfill the role.

this role will involve
-communicating with the coach and contacting (via email) all the applicants to invite them along to the trials.
-booking the training facilities
-booking pitches and refs for friendly games when that stage comes
-washing the strips after friendly matches ( once a squad has been selected the players can wash their own strips thereafter, I will also take a share of this)

you will not be on your own with this as I will still be very much involved, just need an extra pair of hands.
you will be given your own rivals4charity.co.uk email address for all communications.

if interested please get in touch asap.

also, any players interested in registering, please do so at www.rivals4charity.co.uk

for a sample of what goes on check out http://www.youtube.com/user/charitygame

HIBERNIALEITH
10-11-2009, 11:18 PM
I'd be very happy to offer my services for the cause! If you'd like to send me more details my email address is forwarded to you by pm!

Being a stay at home mum, it'll be good to have something "business like" to focus on!

Mister P
10-11-2009, 11:24 PM
brilliant C :wink:

as said, this does not require any particular experience or know how, just a a wee bit organising skill...(its like babysitting them sometimes :wink:)

Mister P
10-11-2009, 11:26 PM
In addition, is there anyone who can 'loan' a set of strips for a few months.
colours aren't important, just general adult sizes. probably around 15-18 kits. this is purely for the practice matches.

Mister P
11-11-2009, 09:58 PM
bump!

Judas Iscariot
11-11-2009, 10:03 PM
bump!

How about getting the Resident Hibs.net football team a friendly :cool2:

NOLA
12-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Thought this was a rally call for the Provos:tin hat: :wink:

rainman
12-11-2009, 01:03 AM
In addition, is there anyone who can 'loan' a set of strips for a few months.
colours aren't important, just general adult sizes. probably around 15-18 kits. this is purely for the practice matches.

John, I'll be home in December for a few weeks, I'll try and hunt out the Hibs.net team strips.

I'll see if i have the rest of the gear as well. The 'B' team can have whatever I find. Should have a bag of balls, cones, water bottles etc