PDA

View Full Version : Are we jakies?

andyhibs
10-11-2009, 06:02 PM
we ( my daughter ,son and i ) were at the roseburn at 8.40 and didnt get in till 9.40, well are we?:greengrin

NOLA
10-11-2009, 06:31 PM
YES, mind you could have been the penny black:wink:

Si_17
10-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Yes. If you'd got there at twenty five past eight you'd have had a pint in your hand by ten past nine. :wink:

Judas Iscariot
10-11-2009, 07:17 PM
I was a Jakey on Saturday :agree:

In my bed totally paraletic by 8:30pm :rolleyes:

NOLA
10-11-2009, 09:01 PM

Lightweight:thumbsup:

lyonhibs
10-11-2009, 09:16 PM

If only I'd been so wise - I managed to "hold out" until 11pm, but those last couple of pints with Dav, Gus and Danny pushed my into total jakey drunkeness.

Mother dearest was far, far, FAR from ecstatic.

Definitely a one-off jakey on Saturday night :agree:

Ed De Gramo
10-11-2009, 11:03 PM
If only I'd been so wise - I managed to "hold out" until 11pm, but those last couple of pints with Dav, Gus and Danny pushed my into total jakey drunkeness.

you got a VERY lucky escape...I met up with them shortly afterwards....:shocked:

Dav1986
11-11-2009, 12:25 AM
you got a VERY lucky escape...I met up with them shortly afterwards....:shocked:

Thats all Gus's fault...

but I was a total jakeball on sat, drinking cans of tennants and a vodka irn bru mix on the bus at 8ish :greengrin

The_Horde
11-11-2009, 01:20 AM

Where did you all end up?

I left them at The News Room before i spent any more money than i could afford. :greengrin

I was a total jake :thumbsup: and ko'd on top of my bed at 12pm fully clothed. :thumbsup:

luxjock
11-11-2009, 05:14 AM
In the Voli for openers. Taxi up to Beechwood bowling club, skinful in there. Refused entry to the ground for being too jaked. Wrong bus home, listened to the end of the game on the radio in a taxi back from Dalkeith (or it might have been Tranent).

Bow to my greater jakeyness.

MSK
11-11-2009, 06:11 AM
In the Voli for openers. Taxi up to Beechwood bowling club, skinful in there. Refused entry to the ground for being too jaked. Wrong bus home, listened to the end of the game on the radio in a taxi back from Dalkeith (or it might have been Tranent).

Bow to my greater jakeyness.:top marks....now thats jakeyness ...:thumbsup:

Hibercelona
11-11-2009, 06:55 AM
Temporary jakeyness in Gorgie?

Ack.... you'll get away with it. :wink:

proud_and_green
11-11-2009, 01:06 PM
we ( my daughter ,son and i ) were at the roseburn at 8.40 and didnt get in till 9.40, well are we?:greengrin

I prefer the term 'alkie', Jakie is so west coast!!!

Nando™
11-11-2009, 01:09 PM

Thats all Gus's fault...

but I was a total jakeball on sat, drinking cans of tennants and a vodka irn bru mix on the bus at 8ish :greengrin

Where did you all end up?

I left them at The News Room before i spent any more money than i could afford. :greengrin

I was a total jake :thumbsup: and ko'd on top of my bed at 12pm fully clothed. :thumbsup:
Don't any of you DARE challenge my jake credentials.

Dinkydoo
11-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Think the word Jakey has a totally different meaning up there.

Down in the South West, well, take out the A and replace it with UN.

Had a wild weekend last week. Had a few in the house on Friday night, planned to stay in wi the gf and watch a film. Ended up down the pub from 12:30 (only got 2 pints in Bakers St!) then down the Hart until closing (03:30). Then back to ym gf's house for a party and stayed up drinking wi her mum, dad and a couple of my pals until 9 in the morning :agree:

Ended up taking Tuesday off work as annual leave to help fix my body clock!!

I know, i know, cany handle it lol.

Was in a bad way 8 o clock Monday morning

Judas Iscariot
11-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Don't any of you DARE challenge my jake credentials.

Woooaaaaahh steady noo...

We're only part time jakes...

Not fulltime, dosso, smart price, strip washing, king of Jakesville USA...

:agree:

Gus
12-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Thats all Gus's fault...

:drunk: - we were all a puddle of p*ss

You guys are jakies, hence why we were limited where we could go........:wink:

Nando™
12-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Woooaaaaahh steady noo...

We're only part time jakes...

Not fulltime, dosso, smart price, strip washing, king of Jakesville USA...

:agree:
Good :hnet:

Ritchie
12-11-2009, 04:26 PM

yes....

but could be worse....

you could have stayed out till 11pm sunday like i did..... still hurting from it!! :boo hoo:

9am saturday to 11pm sunday = :brickwall:party::fuming::violin: