PDA

View Full Version : Deluded Celtic Fan

BigBamba
10-11-2009, 03:17 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A59388754

louis van gaal is having a hard time in munich - they wanted him badly and strangely enough they didn't pay a penny for him . maybe the board should have a wee word with him - i reckon he'll be out of munich by xmas. another top dutchman... klaas jan huntelaar can't get a game for ac milan just like at real madrid . the man wants to play, maybe we should at least TRY to be a bit more adventurous. of course it's a very long shot but still worth trying or not ?

had a little laugh at this :faf:

OstKurve Hibs
10-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Aye n robbie keane to partner him.
Was speakin to a smellic fan in my local n he said they should swap keane for brown. A told him keane would on at least 60k a week n they canny afford it. His reply " keane will prob be on 3 times as much as that (180K!!! My erse) but he really wants to play for celtic". ha ha ha
Deluded and stupid the lot of them!!!

BigBamba
10-11-2009, 05:05 PM
Aye n robbie keane to partner him.
Was speakin to a smellic fan in my local n he said they should swap keane for brown. A told him keane would on at least 60k a week n they canny afford it. His reply " keane will prob be on 3 times as much as that (180K!!! My erse) but he really wants to play for celtic". ha ha ha
Deluded and stupid the lot of them!!!

dream on haha:faf:

Hakim Sar
10-11-2009, 05:37 PM
Let them have van gaal... read about him in a broadsheet couple of weeks back and apparently the Germans hate him as he has the
Personality of a peanut (rich coming from jerries I know) and he loses the media within a month and the dressing room within a year. beleive at Barca and az he won trophies early doors then it seems to go tatties up.

Think Celtic need to put lennoxtown to good use as it's gonna be a long hard decade or so.

Question is... will hibs have such a steady stream of talent coming through when the old firm realise it's profitable to start pinching youngsters from all over the country again? it's been great for us that their eyes have been fixated on premiership rejects for years but it won't continue

jdships
10-11-2009, 07:59 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/A59388754

louis van gaal is having a hard time in munich - they wanted him badly and strangely enough they didn't pay a penny for him . maybe the board should have a wee word with him - i reckon he'll be out of munich by xmas. another top dutchman... klaas jan huntelaar can't get a game for ac milan just like at real madrid . the man wants to play, maybe we should at least TRY to be a bit more adventurous. of course it's a very long shot but still worth trying or not ?

had a little laugh at this :faf:

The only Dutchmen Celtic will be signing are the twins
"Hertz and Avis Van Rental":bye:

Phil D. Rolls
11-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Let them have van gaal... read about him in a broadsheet couple of weeks back and apparently the Germans hate him as he has the
Personality of a peanut (rich coming from jerries I know) and he loses the media within a month and the dressing room within a year. beleive at Barca and az he won trophies early doors then it seems to go tatties up.

Think Celtic need to put lennoxtown to good use as it's gonna be a long hard decade or so.

Question is... will hibs have such a steady stream of talent coming through when the old firm realise it's profitable to start pinching youngsters from all over the country again? it's been great for us that their eyes have been fixated on premiership rejects for years but it won't continue

Difficult question to answer. We have certainly been the most succesful cub when it comes to rearing players and getting money for them when they move on. That at least means we will still be here when that time comes.

Other teams haven't been so good at it, and have tried to copy our strategy.
But - they have massive debts to clear, so that's going to take a while to put right. It's further complicated by the fact that they might drop a division or two, and people will take the mikolaunas when it come to offering them money.