PDA

View Full Version : What's the Yams song about Zemmama all about?

MB62
10-11-2009, 12:24 PM
My nephew was telling me the Yams were singing some nonsense about Zemmama but said he couldn't make out what it was they were singing. He did say he didn't think it was anything complimentary though.

Anybody what it was?

God Petrie
10-11-2009, 12:27 PM
my jambo mate was singing it to me later in the evening

it was along the lines of "shoot zemmama paedophile na na na na na naa" cant remember the whole song - i was burst at the time.

lapsedhibee
10-11-2009, 12:28 PM
My nephew was telling me the Yams were singing some nonsense about Zemmama but said he couldn't make out what it was they were singing. He did say he didn't think it was anything complimentary though.

Anybody what it was?

Probably something vaguely connected to the age of his wife when he got married.

The_Todd
10-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Something like "Shoot Zemmama". I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say it was a minority. Maybe.

bigstu
10-11-2009, 12:32 PM
they sang that over over, i was wondering what the words were, could only make out the word pedophile.

yeh it's apparentlly about him & his girlfriend.

i like our version better - he plays on the left, he plays on the right, that boy zemama makes jambos look *****! :notworthy:

Danderhall Hibs
10-11-2009, 12:32 PM
It’s got references to paedo in the song. I think Stack was also being called a beast.

Despite them employing sex beasts it appears they don’t actually know what makes someone a beast.

Hibercelona
10-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Probably something vaguely connected to the age of his wife when he got married.

The yams don't believe in marriages.

They just believe in popping out a few kids by the age of 15.

I suppose it saves them on divorce papers in the end... :rolleyes:

bigstu
10-11-2009, 12:34 PM
It’s got references to paedo in the song. I think Stack was also being called a beast.

Despite them employing sex beasts it appears they don’t actually know what makes someone a beast.

they are ar$e holes but i suppose singing "Stephen Pressley is a beast, he ****s children" isn't much better. I don't think there's much evidence to back up the claim.

MB62
10-11-2009, 12:40 PM
my jambo mate was singing it to me later in the evening

it was along the lines of "shoot zemmama paedophile na na na na na naa" cant remember the whole song - i was burst at the time.

This coming from a group of fans who a short time earlier had stood in silent respect for all the war dead but now want to shoot a Hibs player!

Absolutely outrageously, hypocritically, two faced :asshole::asshole:

Austinho
10-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Pretty sure the song was:

Graham Stack's a peodophile, whooaa whooaa whooaa whooaa whooaa whooa

Which is highly ironic if correct, coming from the fans of a team that hired an actual convicted peodophile as their manager and from the very stadium where one of their own fans had sex with a child.

Keith_M
10-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Hmmm, I seem to remember the loudest chant at the 93 Cup Final by Hibs fans was "Richard Gough, Child Molester".

I don't imagine tastes in offensive chanting has changed so much at ER that we can get all superior about it.

oneone73
10-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Hmmm, I seem to remember the loudest chant at the 93 Cup Final by Hibs fans was "Richard Gough, Child Molester".

I don't imagine tastes in offensive chanting has changed so much at ER that we can get all superior about it.

Agreed. :top marks

Dunbar Hibee
Apparently there was also a song about Stack battering his laddie or somethin:confused:god knows

Disc O'Dave

Ah, but we didn't have the internet or digital cameras then, so it was all a lot more fun....:bitchy:

Woody1985
10-11-2009, 12:58 PM
So what's the deal with Zouma's wife then?

I know she wasn't able to move to GB due to fears over arranged marriages and the age limit was increased to 18 when she was 17 but I believe she is now old enough.

Jack
10-11-2009, 01:03 PM

I don’t mind an offensive chant if the subject matter is factual.

They employed a convicted paedophile – Fact.

One of their forum members, in his 20s IIRC, enticed an underage girl to have sex near the ground, found guilty in a court of law – Fact.

Stack was charged with rape – fact. Found not guilty though, song inappropriate.

Zammama married a 16/17 year old girl, in accordance with the laws of his own country and coincidently Scotland, where he was living. The UK law however only allows for 18+ year old wives to be allowed in to the UK, same as English law, song inappropriate I would say.

IIRC legal papers were severed on the media at the time which barred said media from reporting the alleged actions of Rangers player Richard Gough, was he with the Scotland squad at the time? No matter, enough said here!

Wallet Mercer is dead, fact, but I’ve got to say we should lay that one to rest.

Keith_M
10-11-2009, 01:03 PM
So what's the deal with Zouma's wife then?

I know she wasn't able to move to GB due to fears over arranged marriages and the age limit was increased to 18 when she was 17 but I believe she is now old enough.

The deal with Zouma's wife was that she was 18 when they married, which hardly makes her a child.

I think they had raised the age to 21 but he got dispensation or something because they were married before the new ruling.

Keith_M
10-11-2009, 01:07 PM

IIRC legal papers were severed on the media at the time which barred said media from reporting the alleged actions of Rangers player Richard Gough, was he with the Scotland squad at the time? No matter, enough said here!

Actually, I didn't know that. To be consistent with the rest of your argument, though, I'm not aware of him ever having been convicted of crime against a child. I'd imagine most people would be a bit unhappy about being accussed of something like that, especially as no conviction was ever made (or charges brought?).

Kato
10-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Let them sing what they want - shows who the idiots are.

MacBean
10-11-2009, 01:38 PM
definately "shoot zemmama paedophile, na na na na na na na" with reference to his young wife

jacomo
10-11-2009, 01:39 PM
The yams don't believe in marriages.

They just believe in popping out a few kids by the age of 15.

I suppose it saves them on divorce papers in the end... :rolleyes:

Aren't they more into popping 15 year olds?

Some front to accuse others of being a paedo, but then I guess there's no accounting for stupidity.

Hibercelona
10-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Aren't they more into popping 15 year olds?

Some front to accuse others of being a paedo, but then I guess there's no accounting for stupidity.

Wee Airdrie Jambo agrees :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
10-11-2009, 02:03 PM
They can sing as much as they want about our players as I don't believe anything would have any real effect. Anyways, 15,000 boring *******s would have had to be at the top of their voices to drown out " Fat Eddie Murphy".

Leith Green
10-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Pretty sure the song was:

Which is highly ironic if correct, coming from the fans of a team that hired an actual convicted peodophile as their manager and from the very stadium where one of their own fans had sex with a child.

Think it was ...

Wee Zemmama Paedophile ohh ohh ohh ohh ooohhhh - to the tune of Yankee doodle dandee .... Copied from Rangers again who were singing that tune but with different words when we were at Ibrox in October.

Hearts were also singing this tune at parkhead with the words Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles Ohh ohh ohh ohh ooohhhh according to my Jambo mate.

heretoday
10-11-2009, 02:22 PM
Oh dear it's all so unpleasant.

They've got a cheek mind. Some of those Gorgie families......well let's just say they don't get out much.

Sprouleflyer
10-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Think it was ...

Wee Zemmama Paedophile ohh ohh ohh ohh ooohhhh - to the tune of Yankee doodle dandee .... Copied from Rangers again who were singing that tune but with different words when we were at Ibrox in October.

Hearts were also singing this tune at parkhead with the words Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles Ohh ohh ohh ohh ooohhhh according to my Jambo mate.

Can they not make up their own songs???? Oh wait....."All the Hibees are gay"......eh, enough said!!!!

Do they know a football song?

Cropley10
10-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Yet another reason to detest Hearts.

And this from the only Club in Scotland to have ever employed a registered sex offender. Yes that's right they had a MANAGER who went to prison for having sex with a 15 year old.

They just don't do irony do they...?

Danderhall Hibs
10-11-2009, 05:10 PM
They just don't do irony do they...?

Some of it - they get their underage girlfriend to their shirts after school.

Minder
10-11-2009, 05:18 PM
On keekback, they also mention singing about Benji's mum and Maddie Mccann. They really are ****bags of the lowest order - repugnant.

jakedance
10-11-2009, 05:28 PM
On keekback, they also mention singing about Benji's mum and Maddie Mccann. They really are ****bags of the lowest order - repugnant.

I'm easy about offensive chants, joined in with the odd one now and again in my younger days. I almost hate to ask but, why would they be singing about Maddie McCann? I can't imagine whatever it is has any place in a football match. Football people, be it Zemmamma, Gough or Mercer, are fair game but a poor wee abducted girl? That's definitely going too far.

NOLA
10-11-2009, 05:34 PM
****! but we all knew that anyway :jamboak:

Judas Iscariot
10-11-2009, 06:19 PM

Report that post to the Internet Police :agree:

Kaiser_Sauzee
10-11-2009, 11:15 PM
HMFC has no class.

Fact.

Sir David Gray
10-11-2009, 11:26 PM
I'm easy about offensive chants, joined in with the odd one now and again in my younger days. I almost hate to ask but, why would they be singing about Maddie McCann? I can't imagine whatever it is has any place in a football match. Football people, be it Zemmamma, Gough or Mercer, are fair game but a poor wee abducted girl? That's definitely going too far.

I don't know as I have never heard of the song before reading that post but I would guess that it's perhaps got something to do with Benji's mother being involved in Madeleine McCann's abduction, since there have been rumours that she has been taken to Morocco.

The_Horde
10-11-2009, 11:27 PM
hmfc has no class.

Fact.

end.of!

MB62
11-11-2009, 07:31 AM
Think it was ...

So nothing to do with shooting anybody (Zemmama?)

Steve-O
11-11-2009, 07:35 AM
99% of Jambos would give BOTH their testes to go out with an 18 year old burd. FACT.

Sprouleflyer
11-11-2009, 07:54 AM
99% of Jambos would give BOTH their testes to go out with an 18 year old burd. FACT.

99% of Jambos, have no balls. FACT!!!

Hibercelona
11-11-2009, 08:38 AM

But to be fair...

I'd happily give my testes to a bird as well. :devil: :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
11-11-2009, 08:44 AM
I'm sure that there are just as many paedophiles supporting Hibs as support Hearts. I am sure Hibs fans are capable of singing very offensive songs.

Why don't we all come off our pedestals for a while and have a nice cup of tea girls?

But to be fair...

I'd happily give my testes to a bird as well. :devil: :greengrin

Relax, it'll happen when its meant to happen.

Hibercelona
11-11-2009, 08:59 AM

Aye, very good. :cool2:

:greengrin

Ed De Gramo
11-11-2009, 10:55 AM
*** the lot of them...

Bigots that lot of them :agree:

Kaiser1962
11-11-2009, 05:09 PM

I'm easy as well about these things, you pays your money you takes your chances. While I'm sure its water of a ducks back to Zoumma and Stack (lets face it, they wont be saying it to Stacks face on a quiet night out!) and for that matter Gough are big enough to take it but to bring Madeline McCann into it is deeply distasteful, is ignorance of the highest order, and hurtful to her family. ****bags the lot of them.

Judas Iscariot
11-11-2009, 07:03 PM

:faf: