PDA

View Full Version : I hate Hearts and everything that they stand for!

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 09:30 PM
I just can't get over the cack these morons spout!

Claiming that Mercer saved Hibs and that he's some sort of King! :grr:

Claiming that STF has no interest in Hibs, and just wants to make a profit and sell up... even although he done what it took to save us after learning about his family history... and the fact that he goes to the games! :grr:

Asking daft questions like "What will Hibs do when Farmer kicks it" :grr:

Shouldn't these dafties be more worried about what would happen to them if Vlad kicks it! :grr:

I used to have a certain level of tolerance for these a**sholes.... but they've really pushed me over the edge now!! :grr:

MontrealHibs
08-11-2009, 09:34 PM

Claiming that STF has no interest in Hibs, and just wants to make a profit and sell up... even although he done what it took to save us after learning about his family history... and the fact that he goes to the games! :grr:

Shouldn't these dafties be more worried about what would happen to them if Vlad kicks it! :grr:

I used to have a certain level of tolerance for these a**sholes.... but they've really pushed me over the edge now!! :grr:

It would be good to understand the position we will be in post Farmer... whenever he does decide to call it a day with Hibs. We are, for sure, a far better asset than the one he saved and I am sure as an investment it will return him a fair few bob.

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 09:44 PM
It would be good to understand the position we will be in post Farmer... whenever he does decide to call it a day with Hibs. We are, for sure, a far better asset than the one he saved and I am sure as an investment it will return him a fair few bob.

Let me explain better.

When they say "kick it"... they don't mean when he leaves. They mean when he snuffs it.

Sir Tom Farmer had no interest in football before he was approached in desperation. But after learning about how his ancestor saved Hibs from extinction in the 1890's... He developed a soft spot for Hibs.

I very much doubt STF would have went to all this hassle just for a sake of a few bob. Although he doesn't hold great interest in the sport itself, I for one believe he deeply cares about the club and its future.

And if he ever did eventually choose to sell up, he would make sure it was in the hands of the best possible person.

I just think the yams have a right cheek to come out with questions like that, when they should be worried more about Vlad pulling the plug on them.

And the whole Wallace Mercer thing just makes my green and white blood boil.

deek
08-11-2009, 10:15 PM
"I hate Hearts and everything that they stand for!"

That is all you need to say really, sums them up in one sentence for me.:thumbsup:

sleeping giant
08-11-2009, 10:16 PM
What do Hearts stand for ?

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 10:17 PM

At this moment in time.... Utter garbage.

A few years down the line.... Utter nothingness.

sleeping giant
08-11-2009, 10:19 PM
At this moment in time.... Utter garbage.

A few years down the line.... Utter nothingness.

How can you hate everything they stand for if you dont know what they stand for ?

I just ***** hate the bassas.

I dont know what they stand for :greengrin

FranckSuzy
08-11-2009, 10:20 PM

The potential to be Tesco Gorgie?

joe breezy
08-11-2009, 10:25 PM
I hate Hearts. Some of my pals at school supported them and one or two pals now. But there's something that gives me the creeps about their horrible maroon strip, nazi attitudes and general untrendiness.

I hate Hearts and everything they stand for but I don't give two hoots about anything they say about Hibs.

sleeping giant
08-11-2009, 10:28 PM
I hate Hearts. Some of my pals at school supported them and one or two pals now. But there's something that gives me the creeps about their horrible maroon strip, nazi attitudes and general untrendiness.

I hate Hearts and everything they stand for but I don't give two hoots about anything they say about Hibs.

No you dont !

Prove it ! :greengrin

Minder
08-11-2009, 10:31 PM
We need not worry about Post Sir Tom, sons a hibby:greengrin

Pretty sure the intention is to dispose of shareholding into some sort of trust.
Our future is secure. The big teamers would be better focusing on own survival post January. Regards Mercer, he highlighted how vulnerable we were and it was the darkest of times.... never again will we be caught with our pants down. They ain't learned from our mistakes yet....but they will.... they will learn it the hard way but by then will be too late.
:notworthy:

GreenCastle
08-11-2009, 10:53 PM

Pretty sure the intention is to dispose of shareholding into some sort of trust.
Our future is secure. The big teamers would be better focusing on own survival post January. Regards Mercer, he highlighted how vulnerable we were and it was the darkest of times.... never again will we be caught with our pants down. They ain't learned from our mistakes yet....but they will.... they will learn it the hard way but by then will be too late.

His son is supposedly a Hibee too and actually has more of a football interest than STF so nothing to worry about :agree:

sleeping giant
08-11-2009, 10:54 PM
His son is supposedly a Hibee too and actually has more of a football interest than STF so nothing to worry about :agree:

:hmmm:

How old is Sir Tom ?:greengrin

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 10:57 PM

And how much did he leave him in his will? :devil:

GreenCastle
08-11-2009, 11:03 PM

70 next year I think ?

sleeping giant
08-11-2009, 11:04 PM
70 next year I think ?

And may he have many years ahead :flag:

Dashing Bob S
08-11-2009, 11:13 PM

I heard that they were actually quite trendy in the creepy maroon Nazi niche.

Riordans Boots
08-11-2009, 11:16 PM
70 next year I think ?

10/7/1940 :agree: :not worth

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 11:17 PM
And may he have many years ahead :flag:

:agree:

I never actually realized he was that old yet.

Kato
08-11-2009, 11:26 PM
They are just twats - more to be pitied than scolded.

NaeTechnoHibby
09-11-2009, 12:54 AM

Righty Ho!

Diarised :wink:

heretoday
09-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Love Hearts. They're a bunch of sweeties.

MB62
09-11-2009, 07:47 AM

STF was destined to be a Hibby with that day & month birth date.

10-7 (won 0-7) :wink: :greengrin

PeeKay
09-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Must say that while I hate them with a vengeance for the 90min on the park (and possibly for an hour or so afterward if we lose) I can't say that I hate them otherwise. Too busy laughing at them to hate them.

EskbankHibby
09-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Hard to hate a team that have fallen so far from grace.

Sad day for your team when a draw at home to your city rivals is looked upon as a victory and it would appear they didn't sell out their end.

£40m debt and counting so it's going to get worse for the pink hordes and we now have the utterly farcical situation where the 'manager' freely admits when being interviewed that he can't answer a question honestly or he will be sacked.

Nice to see Csaba continuing the white feather approach to managing Hearts where honesty and integrity are just meaningless words, the baton passed to him rather well by Stevie "i've got a mortgage don't you know" Fail.

Not to mention a support who take huge delight in the more traditional rendition of "Hello, Hello", all in all a pitiful organisation.

Kaiser_Sauzee
09-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Hating Hearts is like hating a puppy.

How is it possible to hate something so unthreatening?

GreenCastle
09-11-2009, 01:31 PM
As much as I don't like the yams - I think the poison in Scotland are Rangers and Celtic:agree:

HibbyAndy
09-11-2009, 06:12 PM
My hatred for Hearts went a while back when they became genuine title contenders to utter mince in no time atall.

Now i just dont like them very much.

The_Todd
09-11-2009, 06:24 PM
I love to hate them. They're our city rivals so that's natural. But the majority of Hearts fans are decent folk just like the majority of us.

There's some Hearts fans who insist on calling us vermin or untermensch but they're just a warped minority who don't have s handle on reality. But hate? Really? Lifes too short.

Phil D. Rolls
09-11-2009, 06:24 PM

:thumbsup::top marks

Dashing Bob S
09-11-2009, 06:55 PM

Puppy's are easier to toilet train than Jambos.

WindyMiller
09-11-2009, 07:04 PM
I love to hate them. They're our city rivals so that's natural. But the majority of Hearts fans are decent folk just like the majority of us.

There's some Hearts fans who insist on calling us vermin or untermensch but they're just a warped minority who don't have s handle on reality. But hate? Really? Lifes too short.

:top marks
People who believe the filth posted on JKB are being deluded.
My father was a Jambo as is my oldest laddie, and most of my best mates through-out the years (I was brought up in S.W. Edinburgh)
I thoroughly enjoyed myself in the Roseburn Stand on Saturday being the 90min-peg-selling Hobo-Caravan dwelling Junkie.
We texted each other though-out the game and met for a pint after.

StevieC
09-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Claiming that Mercer saved Hibs and that he's some sort of King!

In a round about way he probably did.

The anger that his audacious bid stirred up and the subsequent support and backing of "Hands Off Hibs" campaign were instrumental in the saving of the club.

Had Mercer not stirred up a hornets nest there's no telling where things might have ended up.

If you look at the likes of Dundee that has had a succession of owners that have run the club into the ground (and administration) there's no doubt that Hibs could have easily gone down the same route.

However, the fact that it was not an administration issue but the club genuinely about to disappear, meant that we had to go above and beyond in order to save it. Thankfully the person that got involved was STF who may not have bothered had it only been an issue of bad debts and administration.

Having said all that though, I certainly wouldn't give the FTB any credit for our current sound position and he's certainly no king!

SouthsideHarp_Bhoy
10-11-2009, 11:34 AM
In a round about way he probably did.

The anger that his audacious bid stirred up and the subsequent support and backing of "Hands Off Hibs" campaign were instrumental in the saving of the club.

Had Mercer not stirred up a hornets nest there's no telling where things might have ended up.

If you look at the likes of Dundee that has had a succession of owners that have run the club into the ground (and administration) there's no doubt that Hibs could have easily gone down the same route.

However, the fact that it was not an administration issue but the club genuinely about to disappear, meant that we had to go above and beyond in order to save it. Thankfully the person that got involved was STF who may not have bothered had it only been an issue of bad debts and administration.

Having said all that though, I certainly wouldn't give the FTB any credit for our current sound position and he's certainly no king!

Claiming Mercer saved Hibs is like crediting the Nazi's with the foundation of Israel, or Osama Bin Laden with ending Taleban rule in Afghanistan.

I wonder if they will feel so gracious towards Mr V Romanov (or AN Other) if he takes them to the brink.

How do they feel about Mr C Robinson again?

Dinkydoo
10-11-2009, 11:42 AM

Some Yams are deluded - didn't you know? :faf:

Farmer has said in the pressa before that he doesn't even really like fitba, but he thought that saving our great club was the right thing to do. So your right and wrong at the same time there...

What will Hibs do when Farmer decides to sell us....? I honestly don't know, if I did, I'd be rich!

Yes they should, but why are you so peeved about it?

There is obviously something that yer not telling us.

How have you been pushed over the edge..?

No offence (although I think you will take offence to my next comment), but your attitude does come across as rather yamish. You hate everything they stand for, come on mate, they are a bunch of deluded *****wits at times but they aren't Rangers.

mjhibby
10-11-2009, 03:53 PM
Hard to hate a team that have fallen so far from grace.

Sad day for your team when a draw at home to your city rivals is looked upon as a victory and it would appear they didn't sell out their end.

£40m debt and counting so it's going to get worse for the pink hordes and we now have the utterly farcical situation where the 'manager' freely admits when being interviewed that he can't answer a question honestly or he will be sacked.

Nice to see Csaba continuing the white feather approach to managing Hearts where honesty and integrity are just meaningless words, the baton passed to him rather well by Stevie "i've got a mortgage don't you know" Fail.

Not to mention a support who take huge delight in the more traditional rendition of "Hello, Hello", all in all a pitiful organisation.

The word delusional sums them up perfectly.All they have said since the derby is how crap we are.What does it make them when they are 11 points behind us.Wait a minute its all luck.The fact we have a goal difference 12 better than them is also luck.Oh and yes we didnt beat then on their own ground which in their perilous position is somehow seen as a victory even though stack never had a serious save to make.For god sake jambos wake up from your delusional state.Hibs had three of their best players missing on saturday and took their points tally to 21,two ponits behind the leaders.They have no grace and no class and put up with the drivel they call football at the pbs.They are like devout followers of some weird religious sect who wont listen to any criticism by anybody else,where everybody is out to get them and when they hit the buffers ,like now, are kept in line by their mad leader the great vlad.
They have always been like this and i suppose if you keeep telling yourself your a big team then you can convince yourself its true even when everybody outside theri we circle know its a big fib.Tom englishs article in the sos sums them up perfectly as did the highlights where all you saw was congalves launching throw after throw into the box ala rory delap.They have no creativity whatsoever and as for forwards and of course crippling debts which will have to be paid sooner or later.They are actualy an embarrassment to edinburgh and their behaviour at the derby merely emphasised it.Id love to see them go out of business but their supporters especially the mini huns would just attach themselves to somebody else and spred their zeal.the biggest laugh is all those hertz fans who after their friendly before the season started told me they were shoeins for third and hibs would struggle.Funnily enough i dont hear a peep out of them now.
And the pas de resistance is of course the diddy cup suddenly matters and not winning the scottish cup for so long is in every conversation.They are indeed sad and pathetic people who deserve vlad and shabby and long may they be ridiculed by all decent fans in scotland.Rant well and truly over.

Mikeystewart
10-11-2009, 04:13 PM

To be fair alot of people on this site spoute similar cack only difference is this forum is green and white and theirs is maroon and white. Im not ruling myself out in this statement most of us have the odd nosebleed rant.

heartbreaker
10-11-2009, 06:57 PM
Let's be honest the Derby fixtures are the ones we all look for when the fixtures come out each year and I love the build up and the sense of occasion. That said Hearts are now a joke of a club and we should be nailing them onfield.

FRes Hibbie
10-11-2009, 07:18 PM

Harbouring Envious Attraction (to) Relative That Smiles?

:dunno:

lapsedhibee
10-11-2009, 08:51 PM
Harbouring Envious Attraction (to) Relative That Smiles?

:dunno:

Hoofing Every Attack Right To "Striker".

Hiber-nation
10-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Hopeless, Endangered, And Romanov's Totally Skint

Kaiser1962
10-11-2009, 09:34 PM

That is my understanding. The family of company's that operate under Farmer/Petrie/Hibs are designed and set up to ensure the long term future of HFC. I think we are pretty save in the short to medium term at least.

Dinkydoo
11-11-2009, 11:32 AM
See my post has gone without comment from the OP.

Have we thrown out all rationality along with posting yer initial comment..?

I hate the Yams at times - derby days especially!!

But we're no the OF :faf:

Hearts don't stand for anything apart from cack to me; and hating that just seems profoundly pointless:rolleyes::wink: