PDA

View Full Version : Lee Miller - the biggest cheat in Scottish Football

johnrebus
08-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Just watched the BBC Scotland highlights of the Sheep V St Johnstone and wonder , when will referees get the measure of the cheating barsteward that is Lee Miller ?

He grabs the jersey of a Saints defender, pulls him to the ground and is awarded a penalty !

Bet McGhoo is proud of him .....,

:grr:

JimBHibees
08-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Just watched the BBC Scotland highlights of the Sheep V St Johnstone and wonder , when will referees get the measure of the cheating barsteward that is Lee Miller ?

He grabs the jersey of a Saints defender, pulls him to the ground and is awarded a penalty !

Yep no doubt McGhee will be proud the tw@t that he is. Miller is dreadful and refs need to start booking him more for diving.

IWasThere2016
08-11-2009, 08:37 PM
He is a good cheat .. Compensates for not being a good player :agree:

matty_f
08-11-2009, 09:02 PM
Dunno if Miller is the biggest cheat - Jamie Mole had a good crack at the title yesterday.:agree:

basehibby
08-11-2009, 10:14 PM
:faf: - very funny but thread highjacked a wee tad???

Lee Miller has been a cheating barsteward for as long as I can remember - he's always at it and maybe if he concentrated more on his finishing than his diving he'd be a no bad player - as it is he and Magoo are made for each other :blah::dancer::asshole:

Part/Time Supporter
09-11-2009, 07:02 AM

Where is the statement on the Aberdeen website calling for common sense from referees?

:rolleyes:

Mikeystewart
09-11-2009, 10:05 AM
what happened to the billy reid GIF?

Part/Time Supporter
09-11-2009, 10:10 AM
:faf: - very funny but thread highjacked a wee tad???

Lee Miller has been a cheating barsteward for as long as I can remember - he's always at it and maybe if he concentrated more on his finishing than his diving he'd be a no bad player - as it is he and Magoo are made for each other :blah::dancer::asshole:

what happened to the billy reid GIF?

http://www.hibs.net/message/showthread.php?t=166179

HibbyAndy
09-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Lee Miller ive been saying for a while now IS the biggest cheat to grace the SPL for a long long time.

For the size of the man all he wants to do is tumble to the ground, him Lee Mculloch and Nade are all big lads that unfortunatly like to try and con the referee, Lee Miller doesnt actually jump for the ball he backs into defenders and makes out he's the one being fouled.

Pathetic player.

brog
09-11-2009, 02:11 PM
We were in pub after game on Sat watching scores come in. When it came up Aberdeen pen my son & I simultaneously said " will be usual Lee Miller swan dive in box ". What a shock to know we were correct. If we, 2 Hibs fans in London, know this from limited viewing of Scottish football, then how dumb are our refs?? However despite Lee Miller's pathetic antics it's hard for me to ignore Kris Boyd as the #1 cheat in Scotland, if only because of the team he represents.

basehibby
09-11-2009, 07:11 PM
We were in pub after game on Sat watching scores come in. When it came up Aberdeen pen my son & I simultaneously said " will be usual Lee Miller swan dive in box ". What a shock to know we were correct. If we, 2 Hibs fans in London, know this from limited viewing of Scottish football, then how dumb are our refs?? However despite Lee Miller's pathetic antics it's hard for me to ignore Kris Boyd as the #1 cheat in Scotland, if only because of the team he represents.

:bitchy: Can't agree with that - Boyd at least attempts to put the ball in the net (and succeeds with stunning regularity). Miller had a chance last week and looked like he'd forgot what the goal looked like - too accustomed to viewing the turf from up close as he is.

the_ginger_hibee
09-11-2009, 07:21 PM
The guys stealing a wage big time. Sad thing is only time anything will be mentioned is if it directly effects one of the ugly two in a high profile game. Funny because when he was at Hearts, he was one of the few I liked, scored for fun at times and didn't have the cheat element to his game.

A player despised up and down the country because he's a cheat, plain and simple.