PDA

View Full Version : Thats the strangest thing i have seen at the football.

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Anyone else see the guy cleaning his teeth with a toothbrush, in the stands at stamford bridge? :faf::faf:

Toaods
08-11-2009, 04:54 PM
noticed that...and him laughing to his mate first. Thing it's been deliberate to get on Soccer AM or something. Unless the rich Cheksea club have washroom facilities installed on the back of every seat in the expensive seats.

Part/Time Supporter
08-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Anyone else see the guy cleaning his teeth with a toothbrush, in the stands at stamford bridge? :faf::faf:

season book - check
keys - check
scarf - check
toothbrush - check

:confused:

hibsbollah
08-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Theres nothing strange about brushing your teeth. Its been proven to remove plaque. I really don't see your point:confused:

Toaods
08-11-2009, 04:58 PM
I couldn't get into Tynie last season with a hibs t-shirt but some dafty in London gets into Stamford Bridge with an missile...:wink:

DC_Hibs
08-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Theres nothing strange about brushing your teeth. Its been proven to remove plaque. I really don't see your point:confused:

I think his point was that it was strange to see someone brushing their teeth with a toothbrush. No idea what he uses.......

jakki
08-11-2009, 05:06 PM
The strangest thing I didn't see but hundred of Hibs fans did see and laughed about was when I got marched round the trackside by a policeman who was calling me all the perverts under the sun and dispite my pleas all the hibs fans thought it was funny that I was being thrown out before the game started for using the Ladies toilets

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2009, 05:07 PM
The strangest thing I didn't see but hundred of Hibs fans did see and laughed about was when I got marched round the trackside by a policeman who was calling me all the perverts under the sun and dispite my pleas all the hibs fans thought it was funny that I was being thrown out before the game started for using the Ladies toilets

:faf::faf::faf:

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Maybe not the strangest... but one of the funniest most brilliant things I seen at a football game was when I went to Airdrie to watch a Dunfermline vs Airdrie match...

A guy ran onto the pitch and got arrested... when they brought him back to the stand and through the crowd... He some how wriggled his way out of the police mans grip.... then we all grabbed him and helped him out the exit while blocking the police man off. :thumbsup:

Toaods
08-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Maybe not the strangest... but one of the funniest most brilliant things I seen at a football game was when I went to Airdrie to watch a Dunfermline vs Airdrie match...

:confused:..would you not have been better going to East End Park?

calmacuk
08-11-2009, 05:47 PM
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/9241/73113872.jpg

:faf::faf:

sahib
08-11-2009, 06:30 PM

Perhaps it is the new way to massage cocaine into the gums.

jgl07
08-11-2009, 07:07 PM
What else would he clean them with?

A bog brush?

A yard brush?

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 07:13 PM
:confused:..would you not have been better going to East End Park?

Well the fact that they were playing Airdrie in Airdrie... then no. :confused:

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 07:37 PM
I think you may have been ridiculed for pointing to the game being Dunfermline V's Airdrie, under normal circumstances that would show Dunfermline to be the home team so going to Airdrie would appear to be out of the ordinary.
A cheap shot.
like laughing at someone for having a toothbrush in a sitaution not normally associated with tooth brushes.
similar thread was closed earlier for being crass.

Luckily I am perfect:agree:

:greengrin

hibsbollah
08-11-2009, 07:40 PM
What else would he clean them with?

A bog brush?

A yard brush?

A lot of people use floss these days, I believe...
Although why not doing so justifies humiliating this poor man on a public messageboard is a mystery to me:grr: