PDA

View Full Version : Your average YAM?

Simkin911
08-11-2009, 12:20 AM
I could not have been the only Hibs fan to have been entertained by the antics of this ****** this afternoon. For those who didn't see him, his antics were even more bizarre at the end of the match.

I can only imagine the asylum was missing a lunatic today. Either that, given that he was limbering up by stretching, maybe he was a new signing that didn't have a place on the bench.

Go on, who else noticed this mong? This footage is from the last game but it's still the same dork.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsqwgGyoGBM

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 12:35 AM
I think thats the same bam I seen a few seasons ago doing an Adolf Hitler impression. :crazy:

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2009, 02:51 AM
Yup i was watching him for a while. Typical Jambo ****! Gimp.

.SeventyFive
08-11-2009, 03:26 AM
To be honest there were similar psychos in the Hibs end as well this afternoon.

Fantic
08-11-2009, 08:43 AM
to be honest there were similar psychos in the hibs end as well this afternoon.

ltyf

hibiedude
08-11-2009, 09:02 AM
To be honest there were similar psychos in the Hibs end as well this afternoon.

You'll be very popular with that answer, I think the poster wanted everyone to agree with him.

I used to sit beside a guy who screamed abuse at the opposition for the whole 90 minutes and I had my 10 year old with. :blah:

legends of 73
08-11-2009, 09:04 AM
ah... the dacing ****** has been entertaing us for years.

seen him yesterday doing his stuff funny as **** boys a legend among yams.
My mate sits along from him and pisses himself laughing at the mong every week.

next time we're there someone will need to video the clown and send it to soccer am it would be priceless:faf:

lapsedhibee
08-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Yams have a completely different worldview which it is impossible for us normals to penetrate. The official HOMFC site is describing yesterday's match as a "pulsating Edinburgh derby" (wtf?) and illustrating its quality with pictures such as

lapsedhibee
08-11-2009, 09:09 AM
I used to sit beside a guy who screamed abuse at the opposition for the whole 90 minutes and I had my 10 year old with. :blah:

:shocked:

Mikey
08-11-2009, 09:56 AM
C'mon folks, it's a wee bit unfair taking the piss out of someone who clearly isn't the full shilling.

You wouldn't go up to someone in a wheelchair and laugh at them so why laugh at someone with mental problems. The cretin who filmed him and stuck it on YouTube should be ashamed of himself.

hibiedude
08-11-2009, 10:02 AM
:shocked:

opps its should have read' with me :faf:

El Gubbz
08-11-2009, 10:13 AM
He goes by the name of Keith Imrie:agree:

TornadoHibby
08-11-2009, 10:25 AM
I could not have been the only Hibs fan to have been entertained by the antics of this ****** this afternoon. For those who didn't see him, his antics were even more bizarre at the end of the match.

I can only imagine the asylum was missing a lunatic today. Either that, given that he was limbering up by stretching, maybe he was a new signing that didn't have a place on the bench.

Go on, who else noticed this mong? This footage is from the last game but it's still the same dork.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsqwgGyoGBM

This guy has been doing this for as long as I can remember going to Tynie for the Derby matches and I'm sure he does it every week and not just to "entertain" us Hibees! :greengrin

HIBERNIAN-0762
08-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Just a dime a dozen yam erse, the whole ground is full of them, sub-humans

Malthibby
08-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Give it a rest, guys, the bloke has a learning disability. It's the rest of them who don't have an excuse.
GG

the_ginger_hibee
08-11-2009, 11:46 AM
The guy Keith lives up my old bit.

Has learning difficulties, think the 'mong' comments are a bit ott.

Simkin911
08-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Fair enough... my original posting therefore does now appear OTT. However, just because someone acts in a bizarre way does not necessarily infer they have a disability (physical or mental).

Odd behaviour can be explained by low intellect and this in itself doesn't make them disabled.

He didn't appear to have a carer with him (or else I would never have posted my remarks)... and certainly appeared more physically abled than most around him!

It's hard not to laugh when you see a "fan" stretching before and after the match.

Apologies for any offence. :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Give it a rest, guys, the bloke has a learning disability. It's the rest of them who don't have an excuse.
GG

To be fair though, most of us were just having a laugh watching his antics yesterday. Big difference between that and plain laughing at someone just cause they have a disability.

Cropley10
08-11-2009, 12:28 PM
He goes by the name of Keith Imrie:agree:

Is he in his mid-thirties, really edgy character, about 5' 3"?

Big Frank
08-11-2009, 12:30 PM
Shut the thread lads.

Its been confirmed the lad has mental issues.

Move on.

Malthibby
08-11-2009, 12:35 PM
There's no doubt that it is difficult to spot the difference at Tynecastle.
GG

hibiedude
08-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Shut the thread lads.

Its been confirmed the lad has mental issues.

Move on.

Have to agree close this rubbish post

Never seen the funny side of ripping the piss out of someone who clearly have special needs. :bitchy:

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Have to agree close this rubbish post

Never seen the funny side of ripping the piss out of someone who clearly have special needs. :bitchy:

Yes because everybody knew he had special needs, as they did when they were ripping into him yesterday (half of the Hibs support) :bye::yawn:

Sergey
08-11-2009, 01:47 PM
By request. thread closed.