PDA

View Full Version : I do not understand

thebakerboy
07-11-2009, 09:56 PM
At the end of the game today in section H a little idjit jumped on a seat , smashing it, he then stuffed the broken bits under his jacket and said he was taking them home. Sorry I do not understand and as I am in my 60's was not willing to challenge him and nobody else seemed phased by it. Am I missing something:confused:

jacomo
07-11-2009, 10:01 PM
I think your seat smasher is the one who's missing something...

GlesgaeHibby
07-11-2009, 10:01 PM
I think your seat smasher is the one who's missing something...

:agree:

No need at all.

lapsedhibee
07-11-2009, 10:06 PM
At the end of the game today in section H a little idjit jumped on a seat , smashing it, he then stuffed the broken bits under his jacket and said he was taking them home. Sorry I do not understand and as I am in my 60's was not willing to challenge him and nobody else seemed phased by it. Am I missing something:confused:

Hibs have to pay for the damage, so it's his way of punishing RP for Hibs' poor performance today.

Hibbyradge
07-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Hibs have to pay for the damage, so it's his way of punishing RP for Hibs' poor performance today.

Toaods
08-11-2009, 12:42 AM

perhaps this intelligent half-wit thinks the stewards will assume there was no seat beforehand therefore nothing to report back to hearts.

legends of 73
08-11-2009, 08:18 AM
think the club could trace him as we're all allocated a seat and it's registered at the ticket office assumming the seat he broke was the one he was allocated

hibiedude
08-11-2009, 09:07 AM

He's taking it home to prove he was at the game :greengrin

Have to say the people sitting near him should report him to the police or stewards.