PDA

View Full Version : Stokes

mully_bear
07-11-2009, 05:52 PM
aye fair enough.]]why not galbraith lef mid. trying dropping a striker for **** sake.

thought nish done ok christ nae help for him.

a . benji is NOT a midfielder
b. stokes lis NEVER a left mid
c. get a balance to the team
d. dekks looked good when he came on
e. yam *****
f. benji your touch was horrible
g, miller 0 amazing 2nd half where were u in the first half

h. yes im pished
i. 4 stirkers is not the way forward
j. wotherspoon was class
k. sp were murray, hogg, and stevenson

Allant1981
07-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Thats a lot of points!!!

Agree though with Stokes playing out wide. If Riordan is fit enough for the bench then he is fit enough to play. If not then dont play him at all, as you say give galbraith a run out. Get Nish to *****

mully_bear
07-11-2009, 05:56 PM
thats a lot of points!!!

Agree though with stokes playing out wide. If riordan is fit enough for the bench then he is fit enough to play. If not then dont play him at all, as you say give galbraith a run out. Get nish to *****

everyone valid though ?

Allant1981
07-11-2009, 05:57 PM
everyone valid though ?

Yip especially E

Baldy Foghorn
07-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Thats a lot of points!!!

Agree though with Stokes playing out wide. If Riordan is fit enough for the bench then he is fit enough to play. If not then dont play him at all, as you say give galbraith a run out. Get Nish to *****

Did you say the same when the big man nodded the 1st goal last week......???:confused:

Allant1981
07-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Did you say the same when the big man nodded the 1st goal last week......???:confused:

Actaully about half an hour after the game i said to my mate he is still pish and wouldnt play him. IMO there are better options available and he should not start.

Baldy Foghorn
07-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Actaully about half an hour after the game i said to my mate he is still pish and wouldnt play him. IMO there are better options available and he should not start.

Thought he did OK today, held ball up well, got fouled alot with little protection from ref..... Thing is when he makes an error he gets hounded and jeered, but other "darlings of the hibs support" get nothing but encouragement???

BoltonHibee
07-11-2009, 09:08 PM
Thought he did OK today, held ball up well, got fouled alot with little protection from ref..... Thing is when he makes an error he gets hounded and jeered, but other "darlings of the hibs support" get nothing but encouragement???

Not the way I saw his performance today, bloody awful imo

Ive said before, he looks for the foul most times instead of actually trying to win the ball, the refs are wise to him that is why he very rarely gets them given.

I would not play him

brydekirk
07-11-2009, 09:19 PM
stokes first touch is poor, unless it hits his chest. hes not the only one. yogi needs to get thjs sorted.:agree:

Ozyhibby
07-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Needs to lift his game. Hopeless again today. Terrible first touch.

AugustaHibs
07-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Yea, Didnt have as bad a first touch as Nish thought. Both played awful IMO.
:bitchy:

Mibbes Aye
07-11-2009, 10:13 PM
Agree. Still, we're eleven point clear of those spineless halfwits and we should be looking to take full points in our next couple of games at least.

Over the course of the season is how we will gain our points. I'm confident that over the course of the season Stokes and Nish will give us goals.

Leithenhibby
07-11-2009, 10:15 PM
Needs to lift his game. Hopeless again today. Terrible first touch.

Shocking first touch for me, as was all the front men :agree:

To play that badly and come away with a point is nothing short of a miracle. Having said that, the boys will take heart from this...

Hibbyradge
07-11-2009, 10:16 PM
we should be looking to take full points in our next couple of games at least.

Spot on.

I expect 7 or 8 points from the next two games. :agree:

Ozyhibby
07-11-2009, 10:25 PM
Spot on.

Tricky but lets go for it.:greengrin:notworthy:

Mibbes Aye
07-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Spot on.

:greengrin Spot.

:not worth

What can I say? I'm ambitious for Hibs :thumbsup:(even if it means stretching the laws of physics or whatever governs the SPL)

Hibbyradge
07-11-2009, 10:53 PM
:greengrin Spot.

:not worth

What can I say? I'm ambitious for Hibs :thumbsup:(even if it means stretching the laws of physics or whatever governs the SPL)

You're physically insane. :greengrin

kaimendhibs
07-11-2009, 11:37 PM
stokes first touch is poor, unless it hits his chest. hes not the only one. yogi needs to get thjs sorted.:agree:

hate to say about hibs playera but imo stokes first touch was dreadful and had no oooomph at all

NORTHERNHIBBY
08-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Stokes was wasted being played so far wide. What annoyed me so much about Nish was that he spent the whole match wedged in between their number 5 and 21. Now, if you stick with that, you need to make the most of the space this makes when they are using 2 players to mark 1 player for the whole game. But we didn't do that at all. So I don't know why he didn't get the hook and then we could have tried to play through them. That was getting the worst out of a bad option and really did not make sense.:wtf:

lumbo_hfc
08-11-2009, 12:36 PM
hate to say about hibs playera but imo stokes first touch was dreadful and had no oooomph at all

Is that similar to Va Va Voom?

seriously but, Stokes is wasted on the wing however that is no excuse for his touch being all over the place, think he would have been getting it worse if benji wasn't so bad yesterday!

SMAXXA
08-11-2009, 12:51 PM
aye fair enough.]]why not galbraith lef mid. trying dropping a striker for **** sake.

thought nish done ok christ nae help for him.

a . benji is NOT a midfielder
b. stokes lis NEVER a left mid
c. get a balance to the team
d. dekks looked good when he came on
e. yam *****
f. benji your touch was horrible
g, miller 0 amazing 2nd half where were u in the first half

h. yes im pished
i. 4 stirkers is not the way forward
j. wotherspoon was class
k. sp were murray, hogg, and stevenson

You being serious? I thought he was awful yesterday, he won nowt in the air and from what I recall he spent all day on his E*se, I agree tho that he had little or no support at times. Ive watched the game twice (sad I know) was up watching it again on ESPN till 1 in the morning and it summed it up when he jumped for a header in the second hald and heeded it back towards the Hibs defence when he ment to flick it on. Would have liked to have seen Kurtis replace him. Suppose its all just opinions mate!

Agree with your other points tho! Spooney and Stevenson done great!

Jack
08-11-2009, 12:56 PM
It wouldn't have mattered where the front men played, on the wing, through the middle, whatever, yesterday they were covered in teflon and couldn't complete a pass.