PDA

View Full Version : Poor Stephen

Jonnyboy
07-11-2009, 08:50 PM
First half and the Hibs subs run round to warm up. Riordan followed by Thicot and one other. As the boys pass what used to be Section N and is now erm Section N the Jumbos were giving Riordan pelters so the Hibs fans closest immediately responded by shouting Deeko-o Deek-o. Just as they did Thicot's face split into a huge grin and he started clapping the Hibbies as he obviously thought we were shouting for him

:faf:

MSK
07-11-2009, 08:51 PM
First half and the Hibs subs run round to warm up. Riordan followed by Thicot and one other. As the boys pass what used to be Section N and is now erm Section N the Jumbos were giving Riordan pelters so the Hibs fans closest immediately responded by shouting Deeko-o Deek-o. Just as they did Thicot's face split into a huge grin and he started clapping the Hibbies as he obviously thought we were shouting for him

:faf::greengrin

Removed
07-11-2009, 08:54 PM

I saw that as well :greengrin

He needs his own song :agree:

forthhibby
07-11-2009, 08:56 PM
i was singing thi-cot, thi-cot :greengrin

Hibercelona
07-11-2009, 08:57 PM

Well it wouldn't have been Derek that applauded that.

He hates being called Deeko. :wink:

He prefers Deeks. :agree:

Jonnyboy
07-11-2009, 08:59 PM

Indeed it was Thicot not Dee........ erm Deeks :greengrin

Jonnyboy
07-11-2009, 09:00 PM

:greengrin

Hibercelona
07-11-2009, 09:02 PM

Wouldn't Tesco, Tesco be a more fitting chant at the PBS these days? :duck:

millarco
07-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Poor Steven indeed, we've even forgotten how to spell his first name.:greengrin

silverhibee
07-11-2009, 09:06 PM

Deek prefers Deek. :wink:

Jonnyboy
07-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Poor Steven indeed, we've even forgotten how to spell his first name.:greengrin

Very phunny :greengrin

oconnors_strip
07-11-2009, 09:16 PM
DEEK DEEK DEEK

will save the confusion for both the players:thumbsup:

500miles
07-11-2009, 09:24 PM
I'm disappointed he didn't get a shot in the centre of the defence with Bamba out. I like Thicot - definately not one who can be described as a hoofball merchant.

GlesgaeHibby
07-11-2009, 10:16 PM

Some of us were shouting Thicot, Thicot :wink::greengrin