PDA

View Full Version : Cregg

Allant1981
07-11-2009, 04:47 PM
What was the point in him signing? IMO is better than Rankin and should have played today

Mikey
07-11-2009, 04:51 PM
He'd be playing every week if Miller hadn't been signed after the window closed.

500miles
07-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Cregg is more of a central player - as is Rankin IMO - but the former ICT man is more natural out wide.

We could have put McBride out wide right and played Cregg in his position though - Kevin has produced some good displays there for Falkirk, especially against us where he ran the show on one occassion.

Danderhall Hibs
07-11-2009, 04:53 PM
He'd be playing every week if Miller hadn't been signed after the window closed.

Not convinced. Rankin lost his place to Miller I think. Cregg was aready out the side.

Allant1981
07-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Not convinced. Rankin lost his place to Miller I think. Cregg was aready out the side.

I think this will be yantorno all over again. He was one of Hughes first signings but for some reason is no where to be seen now

Dashing Bob S
07-11-2009, 05:03 PM
I think this will be yantorno all over again. He was one of Hughes first signings but for some reason is no where to be seen now

?

Allant1981
07-11-2009, 05:07 PM
?

Is what I said not pretty clear. I think he was an impulse buy and we wont see much of him, which is a pity as i think he is better than some of what we have already. If not then why buy the guy in the first place and waste a wage on someone

The Voice Of Reason
07-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Is what I said not pretty clear. I think he was an impulse buy and we wont see much of him, which is a pity as i think he is better than some of what we have already. If not then why buy the guy in the first place and waste a wage on someone

On first reading of your post it seems as if you are inferring that Yogi signed Yantorno......but it was Mixu.

On re-reading your post I don't think you are saying that, it just looks that way.....hence the confusion.

So to answer your question, what you have said is actually NOT "pretty clear" !!!!!

Comprende ?!?!? :thumbsup:

Allant1981
07-11-2009, 05:40 PM
On first reading of your post it seems as if you are inferring that Yogi signed Yantorno......but it was Mixu.

On re-reading your post I don't think you are saying that, it just looks that way.....hence the confusion.

So to answer your question, what you have said is actually NOT "pretty clear" !!!!!

Comprende ?!?!? :thumbsup:

As the post was about cregg then I thought it would have been clear but obviously not, plus we all know who signed Yantorno so why would i say hughes signed him. if that was confusing for some folk then i apologise

euro Hibby
07-11-2009, 05:43 PM
I think he 'll eventually get his chance when injuries and bookings will require change of personnel. You can only play 11 + 3 players and as Hibs have had a good start to the season, Yogi has kept a settled side.

sahib
07-11-2009, 06:46 PM
What was the point in him signing? IMO is better than Rankin and should have played today

:top marks :agree:

Rankin is getting worse.

--------
07-11-2009, 06:55 PM
:top marks :agree:

Rankin is getting worse.

He hasn't played much recently, surely?

.... though I would agree I'd rather have Cregg in the side.

brydekirk
07-11-2009, 06:59 PM
rankin is not as useful in this team. the team is progressing and he is not . :agree:

--------
07-11-2009, 07:00 PM
rankin is not as useful in this team. the team is progressing and he is not . :agree:

I think that that's exactly the difference from last year. :agree: