PDA

View Full Version : An admission from Ibrox???

Jack
07-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Surely not!

Much as I don’t like him there's a bit of me that thinks cheeky chappie Ally McCoist is probably an OK guy. Sometimes I cant believe he’s a thoroughbred hun.

With all the ‘It wiznnae us’ that consistently spews from the officialdom and the random **** of Ibrox it made a refreshing change to read this from said cheeky chappie …

However, McCoist was still eager to condemn those among the Rangers section who took part in the scuffles.

"Ourselves - like many other clubs - have mindless idiots who bring shame on the club," said McCoist.

"It's absolutely not good enough. But I don't know what the next step is."

"From our point of view it's sickening. It's our job as players and coaches to get teams on the park and we don't want to be deprived of that.

"But I watched the thing on television, and I saw half-a-dozen idiots who did their best to shame the club.

"I get a little bit upset about the criticism the club gets, but I fully accept they're in with our supporters.

"Hopefully we'll find them and they won't be watching anyone never mind Rangers."
While very tactfully not fully admitting they are rangers supporters and that they don’t know what to do, this is the most accepting of blame I think I’ve ever heard from them.