PDA

View Full Version : Stewart

EasterRoad4Ever
07-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Detest the man but I thought he completely ran the show today. Covered every blade of grass and showed the passion you'd normally expect in a Derby.

hibsfan7
07-11-2009, 03:05 PM
EVEN WHEN TYHEY GOT A FREE KICK ETC HE WAS STILL MOANING TO THE REF ABOUT WHERE THE KICK SHOULD BE TAKEN

A DICKHEAD

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy::notworthy::notworthy:

SlickShoes
07-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Detest the man but I thought he completely ran the show today. Covered every blade of grass and showed the passion you'd normally expect in a Derby.

Yep and im sure they next time he turns up like that will be in about 10 games time. Was the same for hibs, play great then disappear for the next 2 months.

Hibs Class
07-11-2009, 03:14 PM
He was their best player by some distance today, yet still got loads of stick from their support. Nade had a decent game as well (by his standards) albeit he maintained his perfect scoring record.

EasterRoad4Ever
07-11-2009, 03:53 PM
EVEN WHEN TYHEY GOT A FREE KICK ETC HE WAS STILL MOANING TO THE REF ABOUT WHERE THE KICK SHOULD BE TAKEN

A DICKHEAD

:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notwo rthy::notworthy::notworthy:

I saw that another way. Stewart, Wallace and a few of the other Yams were a lot more street-wise than Hibs and played the ref better than us.

Dunbar Hibee
07-11-2009, 05:07 PM
It must be just me then cos i thought Stewart was absolutely ***** :confused: his shot on goal that went out for a throw:faf:

DaveF
07-11-2009, 05:10 PM
A pish game dominated by an extremely pish player.

We let a major chance to horse those ****ers go, by putting in a fairley limp performance.

The Voice Of Reason
07-11-2009, 06:09 PM
It must be just me then cos i thought Stewart was absolutely ***** :confused: his shot on goal that went out for a throw:faf:

Sorry, but of you honestly thought that you were either pashed (and still probably are) or you know nothing about football.

Opinions eh :wink:

MSK
07-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Sorry, but of you honestly thought that you were either pashed (and still probably are) or you know nothing about football.

Opinions eh :wink:Yip ...i thought Stewart was given far too much time on the ball ...that said ..he was absolutley gantin ...

Dunbar Hibee
07-11-2009, 06:13 PM

Opinions eh :wink:

If you think that Michael Stewart dominated that game today then its you who knows nothing about football Sir.:wink::bye:

The Voice Of Reason
07-11-2009, 06:17 PM
If you think that Michael Stewart dominated that game today then its you who knows nothing about football Sir.:wink:

Where have I said that I thought Stewart "dominated the game" ?

I was disagreeing with your comment when you said that he was "absolutely *****"

Perspective
07-11-2009, 06:21 PM
Highlight of the game was another one of his headless chicken runs, when Wotherspoon skipped past him on the touchline and Stewart fell flat on his back-side.

TornadoHibby
07-11-2009, 06:43 PM

You must have been watching another game then mate! :cool2:

Much as it pains me to say it Stewart was by far the hardest working player on the park today not forgeting that he had a point to prove (at least to himself) regarding Liam Miller I suspect! :wink:

You have to give credit where its due I believe! :agree:

The Voice Of Reason
07-11-2009, 07:11 PM

Much as it pains me to say it Stewart was by far the hardest working player on the park today not forgeting that he had a point to prove (at least to himself) regarding Liam Miller I suspect! :wink:

No, on reflection we are all wrong and Dunbar Hibee is right. :wink:

:faf: :bye:

sambajustice
07-11-2009, 07:24 PM
Maybe we should sign him...

Couple of hundred K in January...

:devil::devil:

Thats what top teams do to bottom 6 sides, sign their best players...

sahib
07-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Stewart was good today he is a pretty good player in SPL terms. Does he feature in Scotland squads these days?

The Harp
07-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Didn't think Stewart or any of his Yam mates were worthy of a mention on here to be honest. Extremely poor game but a point for us is probably not a bad result considering the absence of Zemmama and Bamba. :flag:

Hibercelona
07-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Maybe we should sign him...

Couple of hundred K in January...

:devil::devil:

Thats what top teams do to bottom 6 sides, sign their best players...

:agree:

Although we may have to loan him out to a 1st or 2nd division team first to pick up some experience.

brydekirk
07-11-2009, 07:48 PM

:agree: he has a hunger when it suits him. hartley was the same, didnt make it at hibs but up there game against us.

Spike Mandela
07-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Highlight of the game was another one of his headless chicken runs, when Wotherspoon skipped past him on the touchline and Stewart fell flat on his back-side.

That was quality:faf:

oconnors_strip
07-11-2009, 08:12 PM
yes michael covered alot of the pitch today but he musnt have any voice left after constantly moaning at the ref and hibs players. also his arms must be killing him after his pointing here, there and everywhere.

judas
07-11-2009, 08:28 PM

I was delighted when Stewart left Hibs and have seen nothing since to convince me to turn my feelings around.

Stewart has gone to most clubs with the big 'I played for Man U' tag.

But he has never risen above the mediocre and fits in well at Hearts.

Jonnyboy
07-11-2009, 08:52 PM
He was their best player by some distance today, yet still got loads of stick from their support. Nade had a decent game as well (by his standards) albeit he maintained his perfect scoring record.

Possibly because he looks busy and looks fired up but in fact all he really does is run around like a headless chicken :agree:

Hibercelona
08-11-2009, 02:42 AM
He was an average player made to look good on a field of really mince players and players that were just playing mince on the day.

truehibernian
08-11-2009, 02:53 AM
I thought Stewart did hee haw today and second half was overshadowed by Miller and McBride who are streets ahead of him as complete midfielders. Best for them was Wallace IMO, who constantly looked to get forward and very rarely wasted a pass. Credit to DW for doing the "thou shall not pass" defensive work, forcing Wallace infield time and time again. (and because of DW, Driver switched too :wink:)

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2009, 02:54 AM
I thought Stewart did hee haw today and second half was overshadowed by Miller and McBride who are streets ahead of him as complete midfielders. Best for them was Wallace IMO, who constantly looked to get forward and very rarely wasted a pass. Credit to DW for doing the "thou shall not pass" defensive work, forcing Wallace infield time and time again. (and because of DW, Driver switched too :wink:)

:top marks Well done that man.

legends of 73
08-11-2009, 09:15 AM

he might have put in a shift but what did he acheive he ran about alot never created anything.

we all can look good by running about alot

the boys pish glad we're rid of him

lumbo_hfc
08-11-2009, 12:08 PM

so because he had a shot that went out for a throwing that means he never played well? did u see the game?

if u noticed that was out of the touchline against our right back he was obviously doing the work of his team mates their, not the best tackle i will give u but he did cover alot of ground for his team!

yes michael covered alot of the pitch today but he musnt have any voice left after constantly moaning at the ref and hibs players. also his arms must be killing him after his pointing here, there and everywhere.

is that a compliment to Michael Stewart or what? I wish we had a captain that would claim to the ref for every single throw in and foul, which can sometimes sway the referees decision in ur favour!!

as much of a fanny i think he is and how bad i think he has been this season, i thought he was one of the stand outs in the game!

gilliecabbage
08-11-2009, 12:30 PM
i thought ian black was probly theyr best player.and he was the only one to get a couple of shots away.straight at stack right enough but when they took him off i was happy.

wotherspoon got into the game when black came off and started to get forward.still cannae believe the keeper saved that shot wer nish got a flick onto it.

deek sub was long over due.

overall assessment of the game is they had alot more of the ball but as we already knew had nowt up front so couldnae score.only half our team turned up and big dissapointment.
our passing was utter pish we never got started.

think hearts will be the ones happy with this point.coz im certainly no:grr:

hibiedude
08-11-2009, 12:34 PM
I saw that another way. Stewart, Wallace and a few of the other Yams were a lot more street-wise than Hibs and played the ref better than us.

Good reply it just some people go mental when thay hear the word yams

Mikey Stewart had a great game for them yesterday and he still got pelters from the home fans.... some people are hard to please :confused:

Aldo
08-11-2009, 01:37 PM
Thought he played deeper than a deep see diver. Any player would of looked good yesterday with the space they had. Albeit he had one good shot and that was that for me.

Thought he did really well for us and was made a scape goat by Collins as up till then he was by far or best player.

euro Hibby
08-11-2009, 01:56 PM
He worked hard yesterday but I would not say he was brilliant.

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2009, 03:39 PM
so because he had a shot that went out for a throwing that means he never played well? did u see the game?

if u noticed that was out of the touchline against our right back he was obviously doing the work of his team mates their, not the best tackle i will give u but he did cover alot of ground for his team!

is that a compliment to Michael Stewart or what? I wish we had a captain that would claim to the ref for every single throw in and foul, which can sometimes sway the referees decision in ur favour!!

as much of a fanny i think he is and how bad i think he has been this season, i thought he was one of the stand outs in the game!

Yes I was there, and its just my matter of opinion that Stewart did not play well.

The Voice Of Reason
08-11-2009, 03:58 PM
Yes I was there, and its just my matter of opinion that Stewart did not play well.

Opinions eh ? :wink:

It is my opinion that if (in your opinion) Stewart was "absoloutely ****". then you do not have a good knowledge of football and cannot have ever played the game before.

Having had another read through this whole thread, your opinion seems to be in the minority of opinions........however it is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

Is that "constructive" enough for you ?

P.S It is my opinion that you are the one who is the "silly ****", as you so politely put it !

P.P.S Have a read of the Scotland on Sunday match report....and see what they thought of Stewart's performance.

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2009, 04:05 PM
Opinions eh ? :wink:

It is my opinion that if (in your opinion) Stewart was "absoloutely ****". then you do not have a good knowledge of football and cannot have ever played the game before.

Having had another read through this whole thread, your opinion seems to be in the minority of opinions........however it is your opinion, and you are entitled to it.

Is that "constructive" enough for you ?

P.S It is my opinion that you are the one who is the "silly ****", as you so politely put it !

P.P.S Have a read of the Scotland on Sunday match report....and see what they thought of Stewart's performance.

That's not really going to change my mind, I still think hes a pish player and it was a pish performance. IMO of course:greengrin