PDA

View Full Version : Call me superstitious...

Hibbyradge
07-11-2009, 08:02 AM
Someone tried to break into my house overnight.

They crudely tried to smash my patio window, but only succeeded in ruining it and scaring my wife.

In my experience, when a football day starts badly, the result is usually in keeping.

:boo hoo:

deek
07-11-2009, 08:06 AM
Sorry to hear that, but try and think of it this way. The opposition tried a smash and grab and got nothing from it. Think positive M'on the Hibs:thumbsup:

bigwheel
07-11-2009, 08:09 AM

They crudely tried to smash my patio window, but only succeeded in ruining it and scaring my wife.

In my experience, when a football day starts badly, the result is usually in keeping.

:boo hoo:

Just think...it was probably a jambo thief....his day has started by realising he's a rubbish house breaker!

Golden Bear
07-11-2009, 08:14 AM
A horrible thing to happen but property can always be replaced.

The main thing is that both you and your wife were not assaulted, survived to tell the tale, and will be able to cheer the Hibees on to victory later today.

Westie1875
07-11-2009, 08:21 AM
Oh dear, hope your missus is alright - very scary.

I had a dream last night that we drew 1-1 and Ian Murray got sent off. :rolleyes:

Saorsa
07-11-2009, 08:25 AM

:boo hoo:Hello superstitious (bet you werenae expecting that :greengrin )

I on the other hand am not superstitious and think it's a load o' rubbish, a lot of factors will have a bearing on the outcome of today's game but the attempted break in of your hoose isnae one of them.

'mon the Hibs :flag:

p.s hope you and the missus are ok :agree:

Silver Fox
07-11-2009, 10:46 AM
Sorry to hear your bad news Radge but at least they never got anything so thats good, My 10 yo son got a letter in post this morning saying he's going to be a mascot at the Falkirk game :notworthy:, I'm taking that as a lucky omen for today. :agree:

Hibercelona
07-11-2009, 10:50 AM
Sorry to hear that HR.

But look at it this way.... They couldn't get past your defence. :wink:

It's an omen if I do say so myself. :pray: