PDA

View Full Version : Mon the Hibees!

fiolex1
06-11-2009, 10:21 PM
Guys,
This will be my Dad's last derby, he is terminally ill, so here's hoping for a win for my Old Boy.

I'm going to watch the game at his house, with my two Bros

Glory Glory.

MrSmith
06-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Guys,
This will be my Dad's last derby, he is terminally ill, so here's hoping for a win for my Old Boy.

Glory Glory.

Really sorry to hear that. :(

Lets hope the hibees can cheer him up no end tomorrow eh!! :)

FranckSuzy
06-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Guys,

Glory Glory.

Sorry to hear that. All the best to your dad and your family at this difficult time. Hopefully the team'll do him proud :thumbsup:

MSK
06-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Guys,

Glory Glory.Really sorry to hear that Fiolex ...my thoughts are with you & yer family ...heres to a hibees win for the Faither !!! ...:aok:

fiolex1
06-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Cheers guys, will be mixed emotions if we win

HibbiesandtheBaddies
06-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Gaun the Hibees!

My Auld Yins last derby was 6-2......

Gaun the Auld Yin.

:thumbsup:

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Guys,

Glory Glory.

All my best wishes to your father.

Hopefully the Hibees can give him something to cheer about with the precious time he has left.

GraniteCityHibs
Sorry to hear that, Hope the boys can come up with a result for you guys tomorrow!

Mon the Hibs!

Kevvy1875
Guys,

Glory Glory.

Mate, sad news. I hope the Hibees do the biz and give you and your family a day to remember, every one is precious now.

MacBean
06-11-2009, 10:38 PM
:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Sorry to hear that mate!

Hope the boys can get a result tomorrow for you and all your family!!

:notworthy:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
06-11-2009, 11:28 PM
Cheers guys, will be mixed emotions if we win

Only one emotion. Joy :agree:

MSK
06-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Cheers guys, will be mixed emotions if we winYou have a pm mate ..:wink:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
06-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Guys,

Glory Glory.

sad to hear - hope its a day of joy !!! :notworthy:

mully_bear
07-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Guys,

Glory Glory.

sorry to hear that mate, all the best to your family and yourself. hopefully a hibs win

Pretty Boy
07-11-2009, 12:11 AM
Mixed emotions indeed but heres hoping the Hibees can put a smile on your old boys face.

All the best to you and your dad and heres hoping the Hibs do the business.

Petrie's Tache
07-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Hope the lads give the **** a footballing masterclass tomorrow. Let him know the years of torment he endured following Hibs were worth it.:notworthy:

jaggyhibs
07-11-2009, 01:13 AM
hail hail :notworthy:

Craig_in_Prague
07-11-2009, 08:09 AM
Guys,

Glory Glory.

Really sad news. Got some water in my eyes!!
Hope the Hibs give you all some happiness today.

God bless.

Aldo
07-11-2009, 08:15 AM
Really sorry to hear that mate. My thoughts are with you guys this afternoon. GG my good friend and all the best.

Kerry-Anne1875
07-11-2009, 08:16 AM
That's sad news but hopefully the boys will do him proud!

I'm 3 months pregnant and this is my bumps first derby so let's hope it's the first of many wins! :thumbsup:

fiolex1
18-11-2009, 06:30 PM
Sadly my father passed away last night, my father will be cremated next Tues and will have the Hibs top that was presented to him earlier this year with him.

My Dad, Alexander Pearson aged 73 supported Hibs all his life, and will be sadly missed, he was well known in Gorebridge as the "Janny" as he was a school janitor at Gorebridge primary from 1974 until 1996.

Dashing Bob S
18-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Sadly my father passed away last night, my father will be cremated next Tues and will have the Hibs top that was presented to him earlier this year with him.

My Dad, Alexander Pearson aged 73 supported Hibs all his life, and will be sadly missed, he was well known in Gorebridge as the "Janny" as he was a school janitor at Gorebridge primary from 1974 until 1996.

Sorry to hear about your loss. The best to you and your family.

MSK
18-11-2009, 06:38 PM

My Dad, Alexander Pearson aged 73 supported Hibs all his life, and will be sadly missed, he was well known in Gorebridge as the "Janny" as he was a school janitor at Gorebridge primary from 1974 until 1996.Really sorry to hear of your Dad's passing mate ..my thoughts are with you & yer family ..

Lets hope the hibees can do him proud this season ..

IWasThere2016
18-11-2009, 06:38 PM

My sincere condolences F

Riordans Boots
18-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Sincere condolences F and our thoughts are with you.
God Bess you and your family at this time.