PDA

View Full Version : Just found this on Youtube...

Dibben
06-11-2009, 06:30 PM
:thumbsup:

Don't know who done this but :top marks

BH.

**Removed - BH.**

panshibby
06-11-2009, 06:54 PM
:top marks

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 06:57 PM
:top marks

Brings tears to the eyes that does. :agree:

Leithenhibby
06-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Very Good.

Apart from anything else, it must have taking an age to put this together..

Don-hibee
06-11-2009, 07:26 PM
fantastic :top marks brought a tear to my eye

thefamousfive
06-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Really enjoyed it and was going to forward the link untill the Irish pap and the CCS or whatever. Explains why no one has posted it before and as an administrator and someone responsible for a site that is closely watched by the media to post it?!!?? Well done. You either are turning a blind eye or support it. Not sure what is worse. Honestly quite shocked to see such a post from you.

Baw187
06-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Really enjoyed it and was going to forward the link untill the Irish pap and the CCS or whatever. Explains why no one has posted it before and as an administrator and someone responsible for a site that is closely watched by the media to post it?!!?? Well done. You either are turning a blind eye or support it. Not sure what is worse. Honestly quite shocked to see such a post from you.

Behave with the over pious pish. Agree that the anti Rangers stuff and the CCS badge are a bit pointless in the video, 95% of it is a good vid.

What do you think the purpose of the post from BH was? To flaunt the 1 second showing of a CCS badge (in a video he didn't compile) or to stir up some nice memories in an otherwise decent video? I presume it's the latter therefore your point is baws. IMHO.

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 08:14 PM

Nonsense.

Irish pap?

Hibernian are a team with Irish roots which should quite rightly be respected.

I fail to see whats so shocking or offensive about this video. :confused:

Dibben
06-11-2009, 08:21 PM

Behave yourself...

To be honest, I put it on then had the wee boy to sort (he wanted to watch Pengu) , so only saw the majority of the clips - those with footballers in...

If you are that offended - I will delete the thread...

BH.

FranckSuzy
06-11-2009, 08:22 PM
Brilliant stuff but who's the guy at 4.07??? :grr: :confused:

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 08:24 PM
Brilliant stuff but who's the guy at 4.07??? :grr: :confused:

Rob Jones? :confused:

FranckSuzy
06-11-2009, 08:26 PM
Rob Jones? :confused:

OMG, is it? Doesn't look anything like him. Thought it was a French player but his name escapes me.

MSK
06-11-2009, 08:30 PM
Behave yourself...

To be honest, I put it on then had the wee boy to sort (he wanted to watch Pengu) , so only saw the majority of the clips - those with footballers in...

BH.Those links dont seem to work for me BH ..any chance o giving me the title so i can see what the fuss is all about ...:aok:

thefamousfive
06-11-2009, 08:32 PM
I have no disrespect for Irish roots and i have just cause - Its a soundtrack that sends out messages, subliminal as they were, such as 'FENIAN' t-shirt and the CCS and other such oddities. A forum welcomes opinion and debate but for someone that is responsible for a site that is a platform for such to post it is an unfortunate error.

Don-hibee
06-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Nonsense.

Irish pap?

:agree: did not find it offensive even let my 10yr old watch it and he loved it.

burleynomore
06-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Good but cant be bothered with the Scotlands shame and CCS.

Monts
06-11-2009, 08:39 PM
I have no disrespect for Irish roots and i have just cause - Its a soundtrack that sends out messages, subliminal as they were, such as 'FENIAN' t-shirt and the CCS and other such oddities. A forum welcomes opinion and debate but for someone that is responsible for a site that is a platform for such to post it is an unfortunate error.

To be fair, i actually thought the same as you regarding the underlying tone to the vid. I don't think it was posted on here with intent tho.

It did, however, make me cringe a bit while watching it :agree:

sambajustice
06-11-2009, 08:42 PM

Dont talk pish!

MSK
06-11-2009, 08:42 PM
I have no disrespect for Irish roots and i have just cause - Its a soundtrack that sends out messages, subliminal as they were, such as 'FENIAN' t-shirt and the CCS and other such oddities. A forum welcomes opinion and debate but for someone that is responsible for a site that is a platform for such to post it is an unfortunate error.I cant get access to said link but surely going to football matches you must be subject to such songs/signs & messages ...i assume you complain to the appropriate authorities..?...:rolleyes:

marti1875
06-11-2009, 08:44 PM

Eh? The soundtrack sends out messages?:confused: My god, either i'm completely missing something and must hear a different song than you do, as your point, whatever it may be, is going WHOOOOOSH...right over my head?? To be so shocked and horrified at something like this i find completely bizarre, maybe you've had way too much a sheltered life if this affects you so badly, dear oh dear......

MSK
06-11-2009, 08:46 PM
Could someone please post or send me a link ..or at least what is the title for you tube ...

Ta

thefamousfive
I have no doubt that it was an error - as Hibs.net is a very well run website and I and all appreciate the work that goes into its existence. I have however made my point and I hope with no disprespect

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
Nonsense.

Irish pap?

:applause:

Saorsa
06-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Could someone please post or send me a link ..or at least what is the title for you tube ...

TaPM on the way :agree:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
06-11-2009, 08:49 PM
OMG, is it? Doesn't look anything like him. Thought it was a French player but his name escapes me.

me too - thought it was freddy arpinion :agree:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
06-11-2009, 08:55 PM
I have no doubt that it was an error - as Hibs.net is a very well run website and I and all appreciate the work that goes into its existence. I have however made my point and I hope with no disprespect

the only time you post is to bleat about how offended you are - i smell baked yam !!! :jamboak:

thefamousfive
06-11-2009, 08:58 PM
'I cant get access to said link but surely going to football matches you must be subject to such songs/signs & messages ...i assume you complain to the appropriate authorities..?...:rolleyes:'

Its not about the video as such, a football environment is what it is. Its just that when you have responsibilty for a public forum you cannot put yourself in a position where the site can associate itself with sectarianism and violence. In regards to your first point - when I have the fortunate position to go to a Hibs game I am certainly not significantly subjected to it. And I refer to the other Hibernian supporters. It is certainly another debate the resurgence of violence but one that should be started on another thread as not to detract from the point.

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 09:01 PM
the only time you post is to bleat about how offended you are - i smell baked yam !!! :jamboak:

:agree:

I would like to say that I do not understand where people get off at wanting a football rival to go under. Would you rather get your monies worth watching Hibs playing Dundee or Dunfermline again? The Hibs Hearts games are one of the best fixtures on the SPL and ones that I look forward to lose win or draw. Rivalry is best when you get the chance to put one over them and the chance to do it again or vice versa. If you think that HMFC going under is a good thing you are a total tube. But hey everyone is allowed their own view.

:jamboak:

ArabHibee
06-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Behave yourself...

BH.

Is that Pingu's rogue older brother? :wink:

thefamousfive
06-11-2009, 09:06 PM

Do you have anything to offer in reply to my point? I dont see what I have said that it anti hibs. I just dont agree with sectarianism and the glorified violence that should have died in the 80's and support the idea that the majority of the fans would like the same. Why would i be a Hearts fan to have such an opinion. Its not an offensive opinion? I am however glad that you read my posts (when they come).

marti1875
06-11-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm getting more confused....1st you say you really liked the video....then you say you were really shocked and offended by the video....then you say it's actually the "soundtrack" of it sending out the wrong messages...then yer last post you say "it's not the video as such"....god sake, get a grip man will ye, make yer mind up for god's sake :faf: :faf:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
06-11-2009, 09:08 PM
'I cant get access to said link but surely going to football matches you must be subject to such songs/signs & messages ...i assume you complain to the appropriate authorities..?...:rolleyes:'

Its not about the video as such, a football environment is what it is. Its just that when you have responsibilty for a public forum you cannot put yourself in a position where the site can associate itself with sectarianism and violence. In regards to your first point - when I have the fortunate position to go to a Hibs game I am certainly not significantly subjected to it. And I refer to the other Hibernian supporters. It is certainly another debate the resurgence of violence but one that should be started on another thread as not to detract from the point.

admins i think this chap deserves a wee song - 10 couldnae carry, couldnae carry nade :party:

thefamousfive
06-11-2009, 09:13 PM
I would like to say that I do not understand where people get off at wanting a football rival to go under. Would you rather get your monies worth watching Hibs playing Dundee or Dunfermline again? The Hibs Hearts games are one of the best fixtures on the SPL and ones that I look forward to lose win or draw. Rivalry is best when you get the chance to put one over them and the chance to do it again or vice versa. If you think that HMFC going under is a good thing you are a total tube. But hey everyone is allowed their own view.

Fair point. i was a bit strong there in terms of whats in bold and I did cringe somewhat when I read that back later and apologise for its baseness. Its amazing what a few glasses of wine can do for your sense of opinion but not an excuse. My opinion is just the same just expressed stupidly.

But please just take my point on the thread aboard. Its very valid and it would be unfortunate to be in a minority.

Kevvy1875
06-11-2009, 09:20 PM
Video is sound!:thumbsup:

Who cares that the fella that made it chose to paste a couple of pictures you can see on sigs on here and the bounce on the video??? That is his personal Vid he made up and someone wants to slag someone off cos' he watched it?

I have half a dozen pics on my PC ripping the pish out of other scottish teams.....what about it? Is there an underlying tone to me? Am I a bad person? Should I seek counseling?

FF is either Yam....Or a self righteous knobend.

Oh aye! Loved the tune too!......something so strong...:blah:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
06-11-2009, 09:20 PM

Do you have anything to offer in reply to my point? I dont see what I have said that it anti hibs. I just dont agree with sectarianism and the glorified violence that should have died in the 80's and support the idea that the majority of the fans would like the same. Why would i be a Hearts fan to have such an opinion. Its not an offensive opinion? I am however glad that you read my posts (when they come).

you are pointless mate - oh sorry you have 9 points :wink:

MSK
06-11-2009, 09:22 PM

Its not about the video as such, a football environment is what it is. Its just that when you have responsibilty for a public forum you cannot put yourself in a position where the site can associate itself with sectarianism and violence. In regards to your first point - when I have the fortunate position to go to a Hibs game I am certainly not significantly subjected to it. And I refer to the other Hibernian supporters. It is certainly another debate the resurgence of violence but one that should be started on another thread as not to detract from the point.We dont condone football violence ..we never have & never will, neither have we ever supported or been associated with football violence ...we dont & we will never allow it ..

Discussion however is permitted, bigging up or supporting it is not ..

The footage in question is imo not bigging up nor is it supporting casuals/hooliganism so imo you are making a mountain out of a molehill ..

Move on ...

fiolex1
06-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Great Vid:top marks
Stirs up the emotions

Kevvy1875
06-11-2009, 09:25 PM

Fair point. i was a bit strong there in terms of whats in bold and I did cringe somewhat when I read that back later and apologise for its baseness. Its amazing what a few glasses of wine can do for your sense of opinion but not an excuse. My opinion is just the same just expressed stupidly.

But please just take my point on the thread aboard. Its very valid and it would be unfortunate to be in a minority.

Most Hibbys want to see the Yams(ie your team) sunk. Mainly because they were gloating when they thought it would happen to us and because they are Vlad sell outs.

Dibben
06-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Is that Pingu's rogue older brother? :wink:

:devil: :greengrin

Sorry... I wasn't concentrating on my post as I was too busy dictating my resignation letter to the missus...

:cool2: :wink:

BH.

Cabbage East
06-11-2009, 10:06 PM

:yawn:

sums up the cabbage well i thought, quality video.

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 10:16 PM

:top marks :agree:

woody47
06-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Can't really see what all the fuss is about. If seeing a tshirt and a couple of badges make people 'cringe' they really have led sheltered lives.
Vid was good and music good. end of.:thumbsup:

Peevemor
06-11-2009, 10:24 PM
I just found this. :fibber:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0NJm-H6t58&feature=fvw

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 10:32 PM

:sauzee:

:notworthy:

1875godsgift
06-11-2009, 10:33 PM

Awesome! What's the music? It kicked in brilliantly with the 1st goal!

Jonnyboy
06-11-2009, 10:34 PM

Fabby :greengrin:greengrin :top marks

Peevemor
06-11-2009, 10:41 PM
Awesome! What's the music?

"Le chemin" by French group "Kyo".

It kicked in brilliantly with the 1st goal! Yeah, that didn't take me very long. :fibber:

(Also as the second hits the net! - I gave up after that.)

Saorsa
06-11-2009, 10:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0NJm-H6t58&feature=fvw:thumbsup::thumbsup:

:scarf:

1875godsgift
06-11-2009, 10:52 PM
"Le chemin" by French group "Kyo".

Yeah, that didn't take me very long. :fibber:

(Also as the second hits the net! - I gave up after that.)

Oops I didn't notice that one! We could do with a few like that tomorrow. Thanks for that, I'll try and find it somewhwere.

thefamousfive
06-11-2009, 11:18 PM
H1bs6H3arts2 F (http://www.hibs.net/message/member.php?u=10990)

Why dont you offer something worthwhile other than baiting. Do you take on my view even if you disagree? Or are you capable? For the record I am a Hibernian supporter and my family have been since my Great Grandfather came off the boat from Shetland and settled in Leith. I would understand if what I have said was slightly odd but its not. A lot of people are avoiding the issue, more importantly the admin, and I find it quite incredulous and indicative of how the issues that I have raised are being either found unacceptable, avoided or dismissed so easily. Responsibilty has to be taken when a well respected and public forum gets to a size where its recognised by the media in Scotland and therefore it has to be more careful and professional on what it puts on its boards. By explanation, whether you are aware of it or not, Hibs.net is a nationaly recognised forum and is associated with Hibernian football club. As far as im concerned people may feel that I am being over zealous but it is really important that we do not associate ourselves with violence or sectarianism in any form no matter how innocent it comes across.

Note: Admin I am happy that you state that you do not support or condone etc (as I am certain you are obliged to by law) but you posted a link that should not have been posted by you. Please do not brush it off by stating that the issue is being made bigger than it should be. If thats acceptable then clearly you havent moved on.

ArabHibee
06-11-2009, 11:24 PM

Why dont you offer something worthwhile other than baiting. Do you take on my view even if you disagree? Or are you capable? For the record I am a Hibernian supporter and my family have been since my Great Grandfather came off the boat from Shetland and settled in Leith. I would understand if what I have said was slightly odd but its not. A lot of people are avoiding the issue, more importantly the admin, and I find it quite incredulous and indicative of how the issues that I have raised are being either found unacceptable, avoided or dismissed so easily. Responsibilty has to be taken when a well respected and public forum gets to a size where its recognised by the media in Scotland and therefore it has to be more careful and professional on what it puts on its boards. By explanation, whether you are aware of it or not, Hibs.net is a nationaly recognised forum and is associated with Hibernian football club. As far as im concerned people may feel that I am being over zealous but it is really important that we do not associate ourselves with violence or sectarianism in any form no matter how innocent it comes across.

Note: Admin I am happy that you state that you do not support or condone etc (as I am certain you are obliged to by law) but you posted a link that should not have been posted by you. Please do not brush it off by stating that the issue is being made bigger than it should be. If thats acceptable then clearly you havent moved on.

I've got a CCS/Stone Island badge if you want one.

thefamousfive
06-11-2009, 11:33 PM
'I've got a CCS/Stone Island badge if you want one.'

Couldn't do that. Save it for your kid at christmas.

ArabHibee
06-11-2009, 11:35 PM

Nah, you're alright. He's in the Baby Crew. Got his own badge.

By the way, don't you know how to use the 'Quote' button?

panshibby
06-11-2009, 11:36 PM

Yam fud :jamboak: :dummytit:

thefamousfive
06-11-2009, 11:45 PM
Getting hilarious now. I prefer copy and paste. But if thats the level that you can do and you thinks its acceptable that your son has one then I genuinely feel for him. I clearly am on my own here and am in no position to preach. So thanks for the debate. Better do some work and you can read all about it tommorow.

BroxburnHibee
06-11-2009, 11:58 PM

What law would that be then?

Nobody is brushing off anything ok so get off your high horse.

If you can tell me what law is being broken then I'll gladly delete it.

We as a site do NOT condone the casuals or the glorification of what they did. What we don't do though is pretend they didn't/don't exist and as such general discussion (like most subjects) about them is allowed.

panshibby
07-11-2009, 12:02 AM
What law would that be then?

Nobody is brushing off anything ok so get off your high horse.

If you can tell me what law is being broken then I'll gladly delete it.

We as a site do NOT condone the casuals or the glorification of what they did. What we don't do though is pretend they didn't/don't exist and as such general discussion (like most subjects) about them is allowed.

:agree:

MSK
07-11-2009, 12:03 AM

Note: Admin I am happy that you state that you do not support or condone etc (as I am certain you are obliged to by law) but you posted a link that should not have been posted by you. Please do not brush it off by stating that the issue is being made bigger than it should be. If thats acceptable then clearly you havent moved on.It is, by you ..now gie it a rest please ..you are boring the tits off us ..!!!

Saorsa
07-11-2009, 12:06 AM
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5926/moleqz.jpg (http://img195.imageshack.us/i/moleqz.jpg/)

FranckSuzy
08-11-2009, 09:57 PM
me too - thought it was freddy arpinion :agree:

Had a (rare) moment of clarity. Is it not Denes Rosa?

Speedy
08-11-2009, 10:36 PM
Anyone care to tell me the name of the video?

sleeping giant
08-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Anyone care to tell me the name of the video?

CCS 4 Life Ya Bass :greengrin

half.time.draw.
09-11-2009, 08:42 AM
Dont condone casuals, but this is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN160KC2w2k

GraniteCityHibs
09-11-2009, 09:29 AM

I watched this on Friday night to get in the derby mood!

I can't believe how good they were! Makes you wonder what it could be like if we had that kind of quality NOW, with the OF being so poor! We would be in with a shout of the league for sure!!!