PDA

View Full Version : What about this load of tripe ????

linlithgowhibbie
06-11-2009, 07:29 PM
"Copied this from Keeechback"

Its no wonder I never fail to be amazed by their total bigotry/ignorance. Hate them with a vengeance !!!!

"If Hibs had never started their daft wee sectarian football club in the first place we would probably be as big as Rangers or celtic Today... Edinburgh and the Lothians is a huge catchment area...

Although another way of looking at it is that by starting a club where ONLY Irish imigrants were welcome to play for you, coupled with all their nasty history of terrorist support etc... It has helped whead out a fair few undesirables over the decades, that might otherwise have went along to watch Edinburgh's oldest, finest, original, more successfull and just plain better football club."

Dibben
06-11-2009, 07:48 PM

Its no wonder I never fail to be amazed by their total bigotry/ignorance. Hate them with a vengeance !!!!

"If Hibs had never started their daft wee sectarian football club in the first place we would probably be as big as Rangers or celtic Today... Edinburgh and the Lothians is a huge catchment area...

Although another way of looking at it is that by starting a club where ONLY Irish imigrants were welcome to play for you, coupled with all their nasty history of terrorist support etc... It has helped whead out a fair few undesirables over the decades, that might otherwise have went along to watch Edinburgh's oldest, finest, original, more successfull and just plain better football club."

:faf:

Judging by that, the area of gorgie have sold out their yearly supply of buckie...

Muppets... :bye:

BH.

SouthamptonHibs
06-11-2009, 07:59 PM
"Copied this from Keeechback" Its no wonder I never fail to be amazed by their total bigotry/ignorance. Hate them with a vengeance !!!! "If Hibs had never started their daft wee sectarian football club in the first place we would probably be as big as Rangers or celtic Today... Edinburgh and the Lothians is a huge catchment area... Although another way of looking at it is that by starting a club where ONLY Irish imigrants were welcome to play for you, coupled with all their nasty history of terrorist support etc... It has helped whead out a fair few undesirables over the decades, that might otherwise have went along to watch Edinburgh's oldest, finest, original, more successfull and just plain better football club."

ha ha the boys in fairyland if there was no hibs then it would have been st bernards or edin city or however else was around at the time, most people would support! They r classless clueluess moneyless and have 11pts less than us roll on 12:39 as we'll b 2 up by then!

truehibernian
06-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Woudn't worry about it too much lads. They have been around over 100 years and yet they still haven't managed the art of using soap or toothpaste. Didn't take them that long however to find Burberry, obesity, arrogance and being pioneers of the muffin top.

WindyMiller
06-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Woudn't worry about it too much lads. They have been around over 100 years and yet they still haven't managed the art of using soap or toothpaste. Didn't take them that long however to find Burberry, obesity, arrogance and being pioneers of the muffin top.

:faf::faf:

poolman
06-11-2009, 08:55 PM

Jeezo, ye dinny ken whether to laugh or greet at that

Ach, i'll have a laugh :faf:

Bostonhibby
06-11-2009, 09:03 PM
[QUOTE=linlithgowhibbie;2233100]"Copied this from Keeechback"

There's a wee bit missing, I hope our superiors won't mind if I add a wee bit, from memory of course......

And if it wasn't for them we could have built a great stadium, training facility and balance sheet, it's well known that the east of the City and the more cosmopolitan thinkers beyond there have been crying out for our style, culture and outlook not just our football.

I can only hope people outside Edinburgh don't read this muck and hope it in some way reflects the general view of the city. ****

degenerated
06-11-2009, 09:05 PM
not that we really needed it, but it's certainly substantive evidence that kickback is a magnet for social *******s.

the happy hibee
06-11-2009, 11:35 PM

Obviously they don't know their history if there was no hibs there would be no celtic.:notworthy:

Jonnyboy
06-11-2009, 11:37 PM

Cretins :grr:

FranckSuzy
06-11-2009, 11:39 PM
not that we really needed it, but it's certainly substantive evidence that kickback is a magnet for social *******s.

Not a very PC term these days but that's a damn funny post :faf:

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
06-11-2009, 11:46 PM

come on, lets be fair - the merrick is obviously suffering from the many severe beatings it's taken for opening its mouth too often !!! :agree:

lEXO
07-11-2009, 12:03 AM
who givesare a donald duck?Huns without trainfares are only one step away from monkeys.Sorry about that , i woulld like to apologise tro monkeys.At least they have made a decent comntribution tom the world.

NaeTechnoHibby
07-11-2009, 02:34 AM
who givesare a donald duck?Huns without trainfares are only one step away from monkeys.Sorry about that , i woulld like to apologise tro monkeys.At least they have made a decent comntribution tom the world.

Certainly being giving Edinburgh Zoo more problems :greengrin

http://news.scotsman.com/scotland/Runaway-monkey-is-shot-by.5785913.jp

http://news.scotsman.com/latestnews/Yousef-the-monkey-checks-out.5785207.jp

:thumbsup:

More defiance then your average Yam :thumbsup:

CalgaryHibs
07-11-2009, 02:39 AM

Although another way of looking at it is that by starting a club where ONLY Irish imigrants were welcome to play for you, coupled with all their nasty history of terrorist support etc... It has helped whead out a fair few undesirables over the decades, that might otherwise have went along to watch Edinburgh's oldest, finest, original, more successfull and just plain better football club.
"\
These people like to hide behind there pc and talk aboot this stuff make me ill
---=======

I respect some Jambos but when yoo read garbage like this makes evryone sick. Just total ***** from a young person under the age of 22 who knows nowt aboot fitbal and knows nowt aboot fitbal in Scotland over all these years.

HIBERNIAN-0762
07-11-2009, 08:47 AM
They make up any excuse to post up about us, they're obsession with us is at a point where I really think some of them need some kind of medical help, they like their team are nothing but sad deluded bigoted erseholes