PDA

View Full Version : How should Hibs approach this game?

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 07:21 PM
Personally (and some may disagree) I think we should approach this game just like we've approached every other game this season. :agree:

Some people are saying attack more, others are saying keep it tight... But I'd like us to just keep doing what we're doing as it hasn't done us any harm so far this season.

brydekirk
06-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Personally (and some may disagree) I think we should approach this game just like we've approached every other game this season. :agree:

Some people are saying attack more, others are saying keep it tight... But I'd like us to just keep doing what we're doing as it hasn't done us any harm so far this season.

:agree: i also think hertz should keep doing what they have been doing.:thumbsup:

Green_one
06-11-2009, 09:34 PM
The way I see it, if we score 1 we will at least get a draw and if we get 2 we will win it for sure.

No way the tremendous trio of Nade Nade & Nade will get goals.

No point in changing our game plan at all for them.

They will huff and puff.

Worth a side bet on the Yams finishing with 10 men. Hope it 'Lucky' Stewart

sunshine1875
06-11-2009, 10:35 PM
Tighten-up the right side, otherwise Wallace/Driver could cause problems. So maybe, bring in McCormack or Hanlon and move Hogg to rightback.

Also, don't think it is a game to start with Benji, so may opt for Byrne or Nish instead.

So I could see a few changes.

However, the impact of that is that it show the Jumbos that we are worried about them - so Hughes may opt for a **** them approach and make no changes.

...WentToMowAnSPL
06-11-2009, 11:03 PM
The way I see it, if we score 1 we will at least get a draw and if we get 2 we will win it for sure.

No way the tremendous trio of Nade Nade & Nade will get goals. Stewart

If the three of them play from the start, there ain't going to be much going past them !

...WentToMowAnSPL
06-11-2009, 11:07 PM

I disagree, from the point of view that we need to attack and get the first goal. If we do, I can't imagine that hearts or their support would have the belief they could get back into the game.

Cue a stream of people leaving for the exits, cursing Vlad and throwing their replica tops on the pitch, and once the players leave the fans won't be far behind...

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 11:14 PM
I disagree, from the point of view that we need to attack and get the first goal. If we do, I can't imagine that hearts or their support would have the belief they could get back into the game.

Fair do's.

I just think that one major thing that usually lets us down against Hearts is the fact that we change our game plan against them.

We've been keeping up a consistent game plan for most of the season which has seen us pick up results consistently.

I just think it would be a better option to stick with what works.... but thats just my opinion. :cool2:

Cue a stream of people leaving for the exits, cursing Vlad and throwing their replica tops on the pitch, and once the players leave the fans won't be far behind...

It's like you said... nothing will get past 3 Nades.... so I don't think people will be leaving in any great numbers. :devil:

woody47
06-11-2009, 11:24 PM
If you have a winning formula, why change it? We really don't have a strong enough defence yet to try and hold any team so lets go at them. :thumbsup:

AJHibby
06-11-2009, 11:37 PM

No way the tremendous trio of Nade Nade & Nade will get goals.

No point in changing our game plan at all for them.

They will huff and puff.

Worth a side bet on the Yams finishing with 10 men. Hope it 'Lucky' Stewart

Jeeso, how many forklift trucks would be needed to carry that?

:nade::nade::nade:

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 11:49 PM
Jeeso, how many forklift trucks would be needed to carry that?

:nade::nade::nade:

Simple solution...

We get them to stand on top of each other... in which they will sink into the ground.