PDA

View Full Version : If Zemmama is out ....

MSK
06-11-2009, 06:52 PM
If the wee man is out how would you line up ...

My line up would be ..

Stack

Wotherspoon Hogg Bamba Murray

Galbraith Mcbride Miller

Nish Stokes Riordan

Wotherspiniesta
06-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Stack

McCormack Hogg Bamba Murray

Wotherspoon Miller McBride Riordan

Benji

Stokes

Pretty Boy
06-11-2009, 06:56 PM
.....................Stack...............
McCann/Mcormick....Hogg.....Bamba....Murray
............McBride.......Miller........
Wotherspoon.....Benji........Riordan
...................Stokes................

:notworthy:

Sloppy
Stack

McCormack Hogg Bamba Murray

Wotherspoon Miller McBride Riordan

Benji

Stokes

stack
hogg murray bamba stevenson
rankin mcbride miller
stokes nish riordan

Hibs90
Stackalambay

Hoggy
Bamba
Murray
Hanlon

McBride
Miller
Rankin

Benji
Stokes
Deek

MSK
06-11-2009, 06:58 PM
McCormack has hardly kicked a ball this season...i would be wary of putting him straight into a derby ..

cad
06-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Stack.

Galbraith McBride Miller Deek

Nish /Benji Stokes

I think Galbraith would have played if he was fit against Aberdeen before Byrne ,cant see Yogi changing to much .

Mon The Hibs :thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Stack

McBride Miller Cregg

Stokes Nish Riordan

SUBS

Maka
Stevenson
Thicot
Rankin
Galbraith
Benji
Byrne

scoopyboy
06-11-2009, 07:15 PM
McCormack has hardly kicked a ball this season...i would be wary of putting him straight into a derby ..

Has probably had more game time than Galbraith, who hasn't yet started a game.

The only thing that I don't like about your team is that I think Galbraith and Wotherspoon could be up against it with Driver and Wallace.

If D is right back I think you might see the **** adopt the same high diagonal ball for Obua that Rangers did with Lafferty.

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Please play Deeks up front. :pray:

Makaveli
06-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Stevenson (never lets us down in big games)
Hogg
Bamba
Murray

Wotherspoon
McBride
Miller
Riordan

Benji
Stokes

Nish is unlucky but Benji gives us more options IMO

MSK
06-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Has probably had more game time than Galbraith, who hasn't yet started a game.

The only thing that I don't like about your team is that I think Galbraith and Wotherspoon could be up against it with Driver and Wallace.

If D is right back I think you might see the **** adopt the same high diagonal ball for Obua that Rangers did with Lafferty.Obua has more square edges on his head than a 50p piece..the guy is absolute pants ...i do agree with regards game time ie Galbraith & McCormack however i personally feel the offensive option with Galbraith may benefit us more than the offensive of McCormack ...esp agains the yams full backs ..

scoopyboy
06-11-2009, 07:47 PM
Obua has more square edges on his head than a 50p piece..the guy is absolute pants ...i do agree with regards game time ie Galbraith & McCormack however i personally feel the offensive option with Galbraith may benefit us more than the offensive of McCormack ...esp agains the yams full backs ..

Info I have received in the last few minutes is that Hearts have dropped Craig Thomson and replaced him with Jason Thomson.

If that is true ( no reason to doubt it as from good source) then good news for us and the **** will be furious.

Deek or Galbraith or both will rip Jason Thomson up.

Craig Thomson delivers a fine ball and is seemingly gutted with events.

Hiber-nation
06-11-2009, 07:57 PM
Info I have received in the last few minutes is that Hearts have dropped Craig Thomson and replaced him with Jason Thomson.

If that is true ( no reason to doubt it as from good source) then good news for us and the **** will be furious.

If true that is excellent. I hear that Jason Thomson is no better than he was when he played in the 2-1 game as a teenager.

brydekirk
06-11-2009, 08:05 PM
............................................stack. .................................................. .
............hogg........................bamba..... .................murray.....................
.................................................. .................................................. ...
wotherspoon....................................... .................................galbraith...
........................miller.................... ..........mcbride................................
...........................................benji.. .................................................. ..
..........................stokes.................. ..........deeks.................................

MSK
06-11-2009, 08:06 PM

Craig Thomson delivers a fine ball and is seemingly gutted with events.Well in that case i stand by my formation ...on looking at that perhaps Yogi may go for a 2 up front & bring Cregg into the midfield ...aw fek i dunno ...:grr:

Who would be a manager eh ..?...:greengrin

MSK
06-11-2009, 08:07 PM
............................................stack. .................................................. .
............hogg........................bamba..... .................murray.....................
.................................................. .................................................. ...
wotherspoon....................................... .................................galbraith...
........................miller.................... ..........mcbride................................
...........................................benji.. .................................................. ..
..........................stokes.................. ..........deeks.................................No ...

SteveHFC
06-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Stack

McCormack Or Wotherspoon
Hogg
Bamba
Murray

Cregg
Miller
Mcbride

Nish
Stokes
Riordan

Sloppy
06-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Please play Deeks up front. :pray:
:agree:

Edinburgh Green
06-11-2009, 08:48 PM

Any idea why they would drop C Thomson? according to my jambo chums he's the only highlight to there mingin season.

Craig_in_Prague
06-11-2009, 08:49 PM
.....................Stack...............
McCann/Mcormick....Hogg.....Bamba....Murray
............McBride.......Miller........
Wotherspoon.....Benji........Riordan
...................Stokes................

:notworthy:

:agree:

:flag:

jonny
06-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Stack.

Galbraith McBride Miller Deek

Nish /Benji Stokes

I think Galbraith would have played if he was fit against Aberdeen before Byrne ,cant see Yogi changing to much .

Mon The Hibs :thumbsup:

:agree::agree::agree:

CapitalHibs
06-11-2009, 09:09 PM

Is a Hibby, no? Get him signed!:notworthy: