PDA

View Full Version : For those of us who didn't get a ticket

Scooter
06-11-2009, 06:38 PM
Where is everyone going

MSK
06-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Where is everyone going48" plasma telly in my livingroom ...wi loads o beer/lager/rum/vodka/whisky/gin etc on tap ...:thumbsup:

Ell_Chrisso
06-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Im going to try all night to get a ticket from somewhere! And if i see an empty seat in the Hibs end on tv, Shame on the supporter, that didnt turn up! lol

But if no luck, the 47" with a few beers, will be settled for..

zero7onyd
06-11-2009, 09:37 PM
I'll be in the Hopetoun in McDonald Rd, the wife is always a bit shocked when i watch a Derby in the house . . . Hopefully the pub will be full of hibees going mental!:agree:

marti1875
06-11-2009, 09:53 PM
Well it's a wee bit awkward for me to get "up the road" for a ticket...i did try to tell the Mrs that i was going to the Derby but after she ageed i had to come clean and tell her it was in Scotland, Edinburgh...funny enough she didnae quite see it the same after that...:greengrin ...Now it's a case of hitting the bars in Melbourne for a while then to a mates house with a mega carry-out to watch the game and hopefully go absolutely mental whilst my Aussie mates all sit and sort of stare at me in that blank "what the f*** are you doing?" sort of look......:thumbsup:

Nameless
06-11-2009, 09:54 PM
Not wanting to rub it in....but.....I'll be there:woohoo:

If I wasn't though, I'd be down the Hibs Club:party:

Lofarl
06-11-2009, 10:30 PM
Workin till 1pm :confused::confused:

panshibby
07-11-2009, 01:00 AM
Workin till 1pm :confused::confused:

have u not got swine flu?? :wink:

NaeTechnoHibby
07-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Well it's a wee bit awkward for me to get "up the road" for a ticket...i did try to tell the Mrs that i was going to the Derby but after she ageed i had to come clean and tell her it was in Scotland, Edinburgh...funny enough she didnae quite see it the same after that...:greengrin ...Now it's a case of hitting the bars in Melbourne for a while then to a mates house with a mega carry-out to watch the game and hopefully go absolutely mental whilst my Aussie mates all sit and sort of stare at me in that blank "what the f*** are you doing?" sort of look......:thumbsup:

Are you mate of Grant Brebner then :greengrin

Lets hope it's a guid Day :thumbsup:

CalgaryHibs
07-11-2009, 02:02 AM
48" plasma telly in my livingroom ...wi loads o beer/lager/rum/vodka/whisky/gin etc on tap ...:thumbsup:

Kenny phone me it soonds like a great time at yoor place.:greengrin
I'm in if yoo want company:greengrin

NaeTechnoHibby
07-11-2009, 02:09 AM

Yer Up sweetie :thumbsup:

Get that thread started NOOOOOOOOOOO............:thumbsup:

drifter533814
07-11-2009, 02:16 AM
It's the Elm bar for me :cool2:

:thumbsup:

Ryan91
07-11-2009, 04:02 AM
Thinking of going to Behind the Goals, if they show the game failing that the Royal Nip on Albert Street

PedroEdin84
07-11-2009, 05:01 AM
I will be watching the game from my bed. Im in absolute pain due a muscle problem thats developed in my ribs! Had a ticket aswell! Atho when i fail to make *********** we usually win so long may that continue!!

Auckland Hibs
07-11-2009, 05:09 AM
Just cracked open my first beer, been on Hibernian TV looking at Yogi's interview about the game, getting excited now!

Heading out in Auckland tonight then home for 1:00am for the game on Hibernian TV, come on the Gabbage ! ! ! ! :thumbsup:

Hibs90
07-11-2009, 05:29 AM

Yer Up sweetie :thumbsup:

Get that thread started NOOOOOOOOOOO............:thumbsup:

He's away and no thread. Come on Calgary :boo hoo: