PDA

View Full Version : Hibs ticket for the Derby tomorrow .. Charity Auction

Graham Law
06-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Hi Guys & Girls

With the blessing of the admin (cheers Admin) I can put this post out.

As you may be aware I do quite a lot for Maggie’s cancer (as I know many other posters do) but next year I am running the Bupa Great Winter Run which will take place in Edinburgh's Holyrood Park on Saturday 9 January 2010.

My mates dad Mark has Alzheimer's and I am hoping to raise £1000 by the time the race comes round and thought this would be a good idea to get me closer to the target.. and at the same time make some Hibs fans day that does not have a ticket.

I have had a ticket donated by a mate (cheers Jimmy M) and will use the money from the ticket and donate it towards the target of £1000.

So if interested then please PM an offer and not only will you be at the match but you will be donating to a very worth while charity.

I will hold the bidding until a reasonable offer comes in.. but i do not want it getting to excessive as it is after all just another 90mins :hnet:

Graham

DaveF
06-11-2009, 06:12 PM
bump

BoltonHibee
06-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Great idea Graham, Bid lodged!

Pretty Boy
06-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Good luck with this mate, great cause.

Come on all those without tickets get bidding for a worthy cause.

Sergey
06-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Does the winner have to sit next to you, G?

:greengrin

Good luck, bud!

MSK
06-11-2009, 08:13 PM
Bump

Graham Law
06-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

First of all thanks to everyone that requested the ticket and apologies to everyone that aint got it.

I actually was looking for a ticket for Ibrox two weeks ago so know how it feels.

Sergey- No the winner is not that fortunate :greengrin enough to be next to me -but they are close Ha-Ha

The winning bidder should be next to Mark, who's dad it is that has the illness.

It's funny because Mark's dad is actually a Hearts fan and every time i go to see him (especially this season) I always go to him, That's the Hearts beat again and he just laughs and goes ... Nae point telling me I'll have forgotten by tomorrow... But he always says when i am going out the door.

Hibs won the cup yet Graham .... Cheeky sod that he is !!:greengrin

And when i tell him aye we won it last year he says i'm daft... but no that daft!

Anyway to the winner .......... Congratulations BoltonHibee

The ticket is yours - incredible offer which really sets us on our way to the £1000 by end of December and arrangements are in place to get you the ticket - glad the ticket is not beside me as its bad enough seeing you when i visit the reebok!!:greengrin

Also i must mention the poster Lucky who actually has offered a donation and did not even want the ticket.. He will have the site address after I have sent this email to make his donation.

Finally big thanks to the Hibs Net Admin team who allowed this to take place.

Come on the cabbage - lets get in about this mob tomorrow...

GGTTH

MSK
06-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Hi Everyone,

First of all thanks to everyone that requested the ticket and apologies to everyone that aint got it.

I actually was looking for a ticket for Ibrox two weeks ago so know how it feels.

Sergey- No the winner is not that fortunate :greengrin enough to be next to me -but they are close Ha-Ha

The winning bidder should be next to Mark, who's dad it is that has the illness.

It's funny because Mark's dad is actually a Hearts fan and every time i go to see him (especially this season) I always go to him, That's the Hearts beat again and he just laughs and goes ... Nae point telling me I'll have forgotten by tomorrow... But he always says when i am going out the door.

Hibs won the cup yet Graham .... Cheeky sod that he is !!:greengrin

And when i tell him aye we won it last year he says i'm daft... but no that daft!

Anyway to the winner .......... Congratulations BoltonHibee

The ticket is yours incredible offer which really sets us on our way to the £1000 by end of December and arrangements are in place to get you the ticket - glad the ticket is not beside me as its bad enough seeing you when i visit the reebok!!:greengrin

Also i must mention the poster Lucky who actually has offered a donation and did not even want the ticket.. He will have the site address after I have sent this email to make his donation.

Finally big thanks to the Hibs Net Admin team who allowed this to take place.

Come on the cabbage - lets get in about this mob tomorrow...

GGTTHExcellent stuff ...:thumbsup:

libernian
06-11-2009, 09:23 PM
well done boltonhibee, good cause too!!

BoltonHibee
06-11-2009, 09:36 PM
Cheers Graham!

My match tomorrow was postponed earlier this evening, so I am really looking forward to this one.

Great cause, I look forward to meeting Mark tomorrow

:thumbsup: