PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket location question

Keith_M
06-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Hi guys, I'm just in the process of deciding on where my half STs are going to be located and looking for some help.

I've checked on the website and there's no seating plan yet so does anyone know which end of the stand blocks 3 & 8 (Lower) & 11 (Upper) are ( FF or the Dunbar end)?

Thanks!!

(p.s. Praise where it's due to the TO in helping me with advice on relocating a couple of current STs and buying new ones in the same spot)

:notworthy:

Leithenhibby
06-11-2009, 03:51 PM
Hi guys, I'm just in the process of deciding on where my half STs are going to be located and looking for some help.

I've checked on the website and there's no seating plan yet so does anyone know which end of the stand blocks 3 & 8 (Lower) & 11 (Upper) are ( FF or the Dunbar end)?

Thanks!!

(p.s. Praise where it's due to the TO in helping me with advice on relocating a couple of current STs and buying new ones in the same spot)

I think it's the dunbar end. Sure mine is around 22/23 famous five...

JeMeSouviens
06-11-2009, 03:58 PM
http://www.easterroad.com/viewplan.php

Leithenhibby
06-11-2009, 04:01 PM

Thanks!!

Most definitely the west stand..:devil:

Keith_M
06-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Most definitely the west stand..:devil:

Wondered what you were on about till I re-read my post. Oops, should have specified that it's the West stand.

:greengrin

Keith_M
06-11-2009, 04:18 PM
http://www.easterroad.com/viewplan.php

Thanks for that (and Leithen Hibby, despite the sarcasm!! :wink:)

Leithenhibby
06-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Thanks for that (and Leithen Hibby, despite the sarcasm!! :wink:)

My mother always said it is the lowest form of wit :greengrin

Wasn't supposed to come over like that (sarcasm) :wink: