PDA

View Full Version : Guardian article on Hibs

CapitalHibs
06-11-2009, 02:23 PM
:thumbsup:Some interesting stuff. Didn't know Liam Miller almost signed for the yams:na na:

Like the bit -Lying eighth in the league and frequently displaying about as much punch as a glass of Kaliber shandy, these are worrying times for the Tynecastle men. :faf:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/nov/06/hibs-hearts-hibernian-john-hughes

Phil D. Rolls
06-11-2009, 02:28 PM
:thumbsup:Some interesting stuff. Didn't know Liam Miller almost signed for the yams:na na:

Like the bit -Lying eighth in the league and frequently displaying about as much punch as a glass of Kaliber shandy, these are worrying times for the Tynecastle men. :faf:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/nov/06/hibs-hearts-hibernian-john-hughes

Typical North West England media bias. :greengrin

Gingertosser
06-11-2009, 02:53 PM
I'm pretty sure Michael Stewart had left Man Utd long before Liam Miller arrived :confused:

JeMeSouviens
06-11-2009, 02:55 PM
Typical North West England media bias. :greengrin

Ewan Murray is a notorious yam, isn't he?

Hainan Hibs
06-11-2009, 03:07 PM
Good article, refreshing from the pish you get in The Sun/******.

jgl07
06-11-2009, 03:11 PM
He is indeed. He is a pin up on Knickback.

He will probably be about as popular as Tom English over there after that article.

Part/Time Supporter
06-11-2009, 03:12 PM
I'm pretty sure Michael Stewart had left Man Utd long before Liam Miller arrived :confused:

They overlap by about a year, Miller signed for them in 2004 and Stewart was only punted by them at the end of his loan with Hearts in 2005. Although how much time they spent together on their training ground is questionable.

Wasn't Stewart on trial with Sunderland for a while a couple of years ago after he was punted by Collins? I think Miller would have been with them at that time.

Mikey
06-11-2009, 03:12 PM

Yup.

They won't be liking that over the road.

dirtydirk
06-11-2009, 03:46 PM
They overlap by about a year, Miller signed for them in 2004 and Stewart was only punted by them at the end of his loan with Hearts in 2005. Although how much time they spent together on their training ground is questionable.

Wasn't Stewart on trial with Sunderland for a while a couple of years ago after he was punted by Collins? I think Miller would have been with them at that time.

Think he was with Nottingham forrest before going on loan. I bet Stewart and Miller probably havent even met each other before. It will be like the stories last season about how Rosa and Csaba were best mates but then a it came out that they barely had anything to do with each other

Mon1875
06-11-2009, 05:27 PM
Loved the bit where he wrote:

"Lying eighth in the league and frequently displaying about as much punch as a glass of Kaliber shandy, these are worrying times for the Tynecastle men"

:thumbsup:

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Yup.

They won't be liking that over the road.

He will be a filthy, junkie, peg seller in their eyes now

joe breezy
06-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Hobo rag :wink:

PC Stamp
06-11-2009, 07:07 PM

Neither did Liam! :greengrin

MyJo
06-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Didn't know Liam Miller almost signed for the yams:na na:

just like they almost signed Stokes, and they almost signed Galbraith, and they almost signed riordan......its getting to the stage where its really quite embarassing and childish :agree:

I'd be willing to place a bet that come 31st January they will have almost signed Darren Barr as well :wink:

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 10:17 PM
just like they almost signed Stokes, and they almost signed Galbraith, and they almost signed riordan......its getting to the stage where its really quite embarassing and childish :agree:

I'd be willing to place a bet that come 31st January they will have almost signed Darren Barr as well :wink:

They almost signed Zidane once as well. :agree:

McD
06-11-2009, 10:20 PM
Vlad amost signed a cheque to pay a creditor......

Ok sorry, went too far into nevernever land there :wink:

Jonnyboy
06-11-2009, 10:24 PM

Back to the Mita days :greengrin