PDA

View Full Version : Pilton Johnny

Phil D. Rolls
06-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Does PJ still post on Yakback? If he does can someone cut and paste his latest team talk to the Hearts faithful before the biggest derby in years? He must have some insights that would benefit Yogi.

Dashing Bob S
06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Does PJ still post on Yakback? If he does can someone cut and paste his latest team talk to the Hearts faithful before the biggest derby in years? He must have some insights that would benefit Yogi.

Alas, Pilton Johnny has moved on and now has bigger fish to fry. The last I heard he was in Washington, advising the US government on Middle East policy.

Kato
06-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Alas, Pilton Johnny has moved on and now has bigger fish to fry. The last I heard he was in Washington, advising the US government on Middle East policy.

Hopefully he'll get the shrift he deserves and they pack him to Guantanamo Bay.

If Dross-Waffling was a sport he'd be Scottish, UK, European, World, Solar-System and Universal Champion.

PC Stamp
06-11-2009, 08:58 PM
Was it not that fellow Lawson who replaced PJ. :wink:

degenerated
06-11-2009, 10:30 PM

not seen anything from the charity bet welcher. but i did see this beauty from some jamtard trampette

Dear Players,

All I ask of you on Saturday is that you give us a performance. There is no room for pretenders, no room for you to hide. Each of you to a man must stand up and be counted. There can be no fear, no nerves, no doubts.

Get on that park and show us you care as we do. Have belief in your own ability (I speak here to you Andy Driver..there's not a man in that team you can't stroll past when you're on your game). Show courage, do not be afraid to challenge, to jump for headers, to get into the box (and to get a man on the back post at corners cause we're really not very good at putting a man there and it might just help!). Always remember that a Hibernian keeper is a dodgy keeper...be unafraid to be right on top of them and fire at will.

Let league positions and previous results fall from your mind. This is all that matters now. One game, one chance...a chance to silence the critics, a chance to remind Hibernian FC of exactly why they will never, ever be anything other than our small neighbours and that we will forever be the thorn in their sides.

If playing against your bitter rivals and their optimism heading into this game is not enough to fire you up, if the feelings of the fans some of whom already have the butterflies in their stomach is not enough to fire you up then take a few seconds and think of the bravery, determination & spirit shown by those we will remember during that minutes silence. Men who were willing to fight for their respective countries and give their lives for what was right and to fight against evil. Let that fire you up...for we ask you not to sacrifice your life but to sacrifice just 90 minutes of it for the fight against evil it's not too much to ask.

In return thousands of us will support you. We will sing, chant and applaud. We will give a wall of noise to greet you and we will kick every ball with you. So long as you try we will back you. So long as we know you are giving 110% we will back you. All we ask is for a performance. You can be heroes...

Now get out there and get stuck right into this over confident bunch of has beens and rejects.

For Gorgie, For Wallace Mercer, For Macraes Battalion, For Heart Of Midlothian (for your win bonus!)

FTH.

Forever Gorgie,

JennyJambo

Andy Bee
06-11-2009, 11:43 PM
Dear Players,

All I ask of you on Saturday is that you give us a performance. There is no room for pretenders, no room for you to hide. Each of you to a man must stand up and be counted. There can be no fear, no nerves, no doubts.

Get on that park and show us you care as we do. Have belief in your own ability (I speak here to you Andy Driver..there's not a man in that team you can't stroll past when you're on your game). Show courage, do not be afraid to challenge, to jump for headers, to get into the box (and to get a man on the back post at corners cause we're really not very good at putting a man there and it might just help!). Always remember that a Hibernian keeper is a dodgy keeper...be unafraid to be right on top of them and fire at will.

Let league positions and previous results fall from your mind. This is all that matters now. One game, one chance...a chance to silence the critics, a chance to remind Hibernian FC of exactly why they will never, ever be anything other than our small neighbours and that we will forever be the thorn in their sides.

If playing against your bitter rivals and their optimism heading into this game is not enough to fire you up, if the feelings of the fans some of whom already have the butterflies in their stomach is not enough to fire you up then take a few seconds and think of the bravery, determination & spirit shown by those we will remember during that minutes silence. Men who were willing to fight for their respective countries and give their lives for what was right and to fight against evil. Let that fire you up...for we ask you not to sacrifice your life but to sacrifice just 90 minutes of it for the fight against evil it's not too much to ask.

In return thousands of us will support you. We will sing, chant and applaud. We will give a wall of noise to greet you and we will kick every ball with you. So long as you try we will back you. So long as we know you are giving 110% we will back you. All we ask is for a performance. You can be heroes...

Now get out there and get stuck right into this over confident bunch of has beens and rejects.

For Gorgie, For Wallace Mercer, For Macraes Battalion, For Heart Of Midlothian (for your win bonus!)

FTH.

Forever Gorgie,

JennyJambo

Typical burd, after all that she still forgets to fuel up the forklift

givescotlandfreedom
07-11-2009, 12:22 AM
From some yam horse
if the feelings of the fans some of whom already have the butterflies in their stomach is not enough to fire you up then take a few seconds and think of the bravery, determination & spirit shown by those we will remember during that minutes silence. Men who were willing to fight for their respective countries and give their lives for what was right and to fight against evil.

It's the same old from the jambos. Why don't we dress up in our rightful costumes as German soldiers?

Kato
07-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by some gorgie slapper
Dear Players,

FTH.

Forever Gorgie,

JennyJambo

Weirdo.

Why don't we dress up in our rightful costumes as German soldiers?

Funnily enough it is they who are the Mini-Huns.

Hibbyradge
07-11-2009, 01:30 AM
My good god.

MSK
07-11-2009, 01:34 AM
Dear Players,

FTH.

Forever Gorgie,

JennyJambo

Typical burd, after all that she still forgets to fuel up the forkliftOh my god ..sad or what !!!!! :faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

NaeTechnoHibby
07-11-2009, 01:47 AM

Oi! you, typical JAMBO burd :agree: if ye dinnae mind :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
08-11-2009, 07:11 PM
From some yam horse
if the feelings of the fans some of whom already have the butterflies in their stomach is not enough to fire you up then take a few seconds and think of the bravery, determination & spirit shown by those we will remember during that minutes silence. Men who were willing to fight for their respective countries and give their lives for what was right and to fight against evil.

It's the same old from the jambos. Why don't we dress up in our rightful costumes as German soldiers?

Naw, this cannot be right. It would have been deleted or shot down in flames by the other Jambos on that site.

I am quite positive that other than a few crazies, the Yams would be able to tell the difference between a game of football and actual warfare. Otherwise they would trivialise the whole idea of sacrificing your life.

I would expect a moderator to have stepped in and said " for you Tommy, ze War is over", by now. Or at least someone to have said succinctly, "stop being such a mammary gland, you fud".

DaveF
08-11-2009, 07:24 PM
For Gorgie, For Wallace Mercer, For Macraes Battalion, For Heart Of Midlothian

Aye, I'm sure Wallet was enjoying a G&T with Lucifer watching the game, you ****ed up trollop.

Do these people really exist? Sickbag is a shrink's heaven.

Beefster
08-11-2009, 07:32 PM
I heard that Crystal Meth makes you awfully emotional. I'm guessing that there might be a link between that and the "For Robbos" pish quoted above.

greenlex
08-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Aye, I'm sure Wallet was enjoying a G&T with Lucifer watching the game, you ****ed up trollop.

:faf::faf::top marks

jacomo
08-11-2009, 11:18 PM
One game, one chance...a chance to silence the critics, a chance to remind Hibernian FC of exactly why they will never, ever be anything other than our small neighbours and that we will forever be the thorn in their sides.

Um, if they will forever be a thorn in our side, wouldn't that make us bigger than them?

Pompous windbags.

Dashing Bob S
09-11-2009, 12:18 AM
A pretty speech, fraulein Jenny, alas zou and zour puny Jambo values of dezency and fair play vill be crushed azide by ze mighty Fifth Riech of Das Emeraldz!

Heil Petrie!

Hibercelona
09-11-2009, 03:44 AM

They really are a sick bunch of morons. They aren't even real football fans.

How can you follow a team that's never played football? :bitchy:

If I ever had a dump reeking of Skunk fart, I'd much rather stick my nose in it than go down to Gorgie on a Saturday afternoon. :bitchy:

Phil D. Rolls
09-11-2009, 10:28 AM

:faf:

Phil D. Rolls
09-11-2009, 10:29 AM
not seen anything from the charity bet welcher. but i did see this beauty from some jamtard trampette

What do you mean, did he make a bet for charity and then fail to pay up?

lapsedhibee
09-11-2009, 10:42 AM

Did he not try to pay off his charity debt with a plasma TV instead of cash, or was that another guy?

Kato
09-11-2009, 01:26 PM

He bet someone on the Bounce that Hibs would get relegate (Mowbray's 1st season I think, when we finished 3rd that's how much of a judge he is) - then we it came to divi up time he accidently, conveniently forgot to/didny bother to pay.

One of the biggest wastes of band-width to ever appear on t'internet.

matty_f
09-11-2009, 01:41 PM
Dear Players,

FTH.

Forever Gorgie,

JennyJambo

:tee hee:

I'm cringing with an open wound of jealousy or something like that.

:faf: :faf: :faf:

"Andy Driver - I'm talking to you here" - mentalist.:agree:

chorley_fm
09-11-2009, 01:53 PM
God bless the open letter :agree:

ehf
09-11-2009, 01:54 PM
One of the biggest wastes of band-width to ever appear on t'internet.

Pilton Johnny (formerly known as Fidgey) was a grade A throbber right enough but he was part of the early Hibs.Net community. Ah the nostalgia: whatever happended to the likes of Tony and Slovenian Sam???

Kato
09-11-2009, 02:52 PM
Pilton Johnny (formerly known as Fidgey) was a grade A throbber right enough but he was part of the early Hibs.Net community. Ah the nostalgia: whatever happended to the likes of Tony and Slovenian Sam???

Slovenian Sam is on the Bounce.

Tony?? Dunno what happened to him:greengrin