PDA

View Full Version : Yams Laszlo the Bampot..

Leithenhibby
06-11-2009, 12:07 PM
This excuse for a maneger is at it again..:faf:

Laszlo added that he believed second place – or minimum third – was still attainable for Hearts if their form improves.

"Last season was very good for us, especially third place, and the wish is to do a little bit better this season. Maybe second or minimum of third. We won't know which position we will finish in until the end of the season.

Then why don't you put-a-sock-in-it, you gibbering slaver :yawn:

bighairyfaeleith
06-11-2009, 12:08 PM
where was this about?

bighairyfaeleith
06-11-2009, 12:09 PM
Your right though, slavering bampot of a man, hope big yogi chases him round tynie the morn towel whipping him and threatening to shaft the slavering cant

Andy74
06-11-2009, 12:12 PM
This excuse for a maneger is at it again..:faf:

Laszlo added that he believed second place – or minimum third – was still attainable for Hearts if their form improves.

"Last season was very good for us, especially third place, and the wish is to do a little bit better this season. Maybe second or minimum of third. We won't know which position we will finish in until the end of the season.

Then why don't you put-a-sock-in-it, you gibbering slaver :yawn:

Even more important to put a 14 point gap between us. After one round of games that would send them a wee message as to how likely they are to finish 2nd or 3rd.

If that were repeated through the season we'd finish about 48 points ahead of them!

Woody1985
06-11-2009, 12:16 PM
where was this about?

The EEN.

Talk about delusional. Worse squad = greater or same league postion this season.

Yes, others have got worse but not as bad as them.

lapsedhibee
06-11-2009, 12:23 PM
We won't know which position we will finish in until the end of the season.

That's actually true in the system of yamathematics that CL and the believers labour under.

For us normals, it would only be true if after 37 games the top and bottom sixes were respectively covered by three or fewer points.

But under yamath, a (say) fourteen point gap coming in to the last game of the season could easily be bridged by a draw (or possibly even a win - not sure of the finer details of their system).

Leithenhibby
06-11-2009, 12:31 PM
where was this about?

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-Edinburgh-derby-is-a.5802195.jp

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 12:34 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-Edinburgh-derby-is-a.5802195.jp

The comments are good ones! :faf:

Cropley10
06-11-2009, 12:39 PM
He can't help himself.

Anything can - and often does - happen in football.

He was an SPL rookie last season and certainly did well. BUT and it is a huge but, not only did they ride their luck (how many 1 nils??) but they had better players then than now. He's ended up buying a Spanish waiter and a boy from the Austrian amateur league to replace them:faf:

And the best bit - Sir Vlad has CONFIRMED more player sales in January 2010!

Still take a draw tomorrow mind:greengrin

copycat
06-11-2009, 12:42 PM
this is my favourite

"Look at how many young players we have. I don't think you will find another club in Scotland who has brought through so many players through from their
academy as we have"

Oh really!!!!

Danderhall Hibs
06-11-2009, 12:45 PM
this is my favourite

"Look at how many young players we have. I don't think you will find another club in Scotland who has brought through so many players through from their
academy as we have"

Oh really!!!!

Thomson., Wallace, Driver, Glen. Any others?

How many have we got? What about the other teams?

Hibercelona
06-11-2009, 12:46 PM
This is a cracking comment. :greengrin

You predict 2 -0 win for your team get a life does the P in PDUBBDS stand for P155 because you must be if you think you will beat us 2-0

So thats 2-0 completely out of the question. I better go and change my betting slip now...

Leithenhibby
06-11-2009, 01:05 PM
He can't help himself.

Anything can - and often does - happen in football.

He was an SPL rookie last season and certainly did well. BUT and it is a huge but, not only did they ride their luck (how many 1 nils??) but they had better players then than now. He's ended up buying a Spanish waiter and a boy from the Austrian amateur league to replace them:faf:

And the best bit - Sir Vlad has CONFIRMED more player sales in January 2010!
Still take a draw tomorrow mind:greengrin

:greengrin what can I add...:dizzy: