MacBean
06-11-2009, 09:05 AM
Very well said

Berwickhibby
06-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Its the derby and sadly I am never confident against that shower

truehibernian
06-11-2009, 09:11 AM
I will settle for a first 45 minutes a la Dundee Utd at ER and a second 45 a la Fir Park.........then we really are capable of anything :agree:

Sergey
06-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Lest we forget

Yams 0 Falkirk 0

St Mirren 2 Yams 1

SvenNeil
06-11-2009, 09:32 AM
I have experienced the pain of derby defeats for many years and am never confident of winning. But, lets face it, hearts are absolutely rank at the moment and we have rarely faced a poorer team than this shower - even their own usually deluded supporters think so.

We have go allot better since these two defeats and we will lose more games during the season.

But tommorrow won't be one of them.

GGTTH

bobbyhibs1983
06-11-2009, 10:07 AM
But, lets face it, hearts are absolutely rank at the moment and we have rarely faced a poorer team than this shower - even their own usually deluded supporters think so.

its true that they are rank rotten but a bit of advice, never care or listen to somone who is deluded and or is a jambo and NEVER listen to a deluded jambo.

thats like getting a promise from a liar:devil:

Steve20
06-11-2009, 10:11 AM
They recently won at Parkhead. Anyone thinking we will go to Tynecastle and get an easy win, think again.

Baw187
06-11-2009, 10:17 AM
I get the feeling from Yogi's comments that he is well aware of these points and understands, as we do, that these games tend to go against the form team. For this reason, I believe (hope) that he will be trying to get the team mentaly ready for the game so that we play our own game and don't let the occasion or their tactics get to us.

The fact that the best / in form team often looses in this fixture suggests it's very much a mental thing and I suspect Yogi (anf hopefully the players) understand that.

I recall going in to the Derby on THAT October night, the form team, but crapping myself that we'd get beat. A ceratin Russell Latapy told me ahead of the game not to worry as we would win, and we know what happened next. That team clearly had the correct mentality to know they were the better team and as long as they played their own game, they's win. Lets hope this team are the same.

Bad Martini
06-11-2009, 12:08 PM
These games only go against the form team IF the form team dont turn up and play like gutless bawbags.

There is no reason to remember our last game or look to our next game. As Hughes said the other day, every game is a "must win". If we approach every game like that, we'll no go far wrong.

And ah make no apologies for saying I think we'll gub them.

ENDOF :agree: