PDA

View Full Version : Zemmama out for 3 weeks

Disco Dave
05-11-2009, 09:54 PM
http://goal.com/en/news/1863/world-cup-2010/2009/11/04/1604994/moroccos-merouane-zemmama-ruled-out-of-cameroon-clash-report
:grr:

Judas Iscariot
05-11-2009, 10:00 PM
Hmmm :hmmm:

No actual quotes from anyone..

Hope it's bull :pray:

VegasHibby
05-11-2009, 10:03 PM
http://goal.com/en/news/1863/world-cup-2010/2009/11/04/1604994/moroccos-merouane-zemmama-ruled-out-of-cameroon-clash-report

not good

OtterHibee
05-11-2009, 10:53 PM

:hmmm:

Yet in this (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8345809.stm) interview, his manager says he trained today and will be monitored tomorrow to check there is no reaction. No real reason to doubt JH in that.

Best just to wait and see who runs out for us on Saturday I reckon.

ahibby
06-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Well how has Zemmama reacted today to training yesterday?

PeterboroHibee
06-11-2009, 12:02 PM
Says on the bbc prematch thing as well that hes expected to play tomorrow!

Brooster
06-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Says on the bbc prematch thing as well that hes expected to play tomorrow!

Wrong.

Sloppy
06-11-2009, 12:35 PM
so is he out or not?:confused:

Ell_Chrisso
06-11-2009, 12:39 PM
We havent heard Yogi, say anything on the matter, so im gathering by that, Zemmama must have a good chance of being in the squad tomorrow.

I would'nt think anything else till a definate source from Hibs or the BBC etc says otherwise.

Mon Dieu4
06-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Yogi said in his latest interview Zemmama trained yesterday

cabbageandribs1875
06-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Yogi said in his latest interview Zemmama trained yesterday

:agree: right at the end of this interview http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8345809.stm

Leithenhibby
06-11-2009, 01:09 PM
so is he out or not?:confused:

I would guess, and it is just that.

But after him going off last week I would say his extremely doubtful, mibbies :wink:

PeterboroHibee
06-11-2009, 01:18 PM
Wrong.

Pretty sure it says here that he is :confused:...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8340780.stm

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Wrong.

According to whom?

Danderhall Hibs
06-11-2009, 01:43 PM
Pretty sure it says here that he is :confused:...

It definitely says it there. Yogi also definitely says he was training yesterday.

RIP
06-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Zouma was injured three months ago, pulling up in training on 7 August with a similar injury. Then he was either going to be fit for the start of the SPL campaign or out for up to 6 weeks, depending on who you spoke to.

Yogi kept up the pretence with opposing managers by talking him up in the press.

In the end he didn't make his first start until 26 September - fully seven weeks later!

Out for 7 weeks - back for 5 weeks - now potentially out for 3. He has withdrawn from the Morocco game next week.

No Zouma in the Derby :boo hoo:

hibhib7
06-11-2009, 02:15 PM
Zouma was injured three months ago, pulling up in training on 7 August with a similar injury. Then he was either going to be fit for the start of the SPL campaign or out for up to 6 weeks, depending on who you spoke to.

Yogi kept up the pretence with opposing managers by talking him up in the press.

In the end he didn't make his first start until 26 September - fully seven weeks later!

Out for 7 weeks - back for 5 weeks - now potentially out for 3. He has withdrawn from the Morocco game next week.

No Zouma in the Derby :boo hoo:I tend to agree with this post but I'm hoping it might be a double bluff. Remember - Hearts will need two game plans: one with him playing and another without. The longer we keep them guessing the better - whether he's fit or not!

HFC 0-7
06-11-2009, 02:18 PM

No Zouma in the Derby :boo hoo:

Dont know whats happening here, he apparently pulled out of the morroco squad on Wednesday, but he was definately training yesterday?!?!?

Brooster
06-11-2009, 02:18 PM
According to whom?

Me. My track record speaks for itself.

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 02:31 PM

:top marks

T'internet track record.. :faf:

Hope your wrong this time..

SMAXXA
06-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Its strange cause I got a call last night and was informed Zemmama will defo be out of the game on saturday, Yogi is keeping it under wraps and doesnt want it to get out, if its true its a bit of a sickner. Also mt mate got it from a first team player.

Fingers crossed it turns out to be wrong but if he says hes out I recon hes out.

still just means it will only be 0-3 to the cabbage :thumbsup:

heretoday
06-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Put him on the bench.

TornadoHibby
06-11-2009, 03:17 PM
Its strange cause I got a call last night and was informed Zemmama will defo be out of the game on saturday, Yogi is keeping it under wraps and doesnt want it to get out, if its true its a bit of a sickner. Also mt mate got it from a first team player.

Fingers crossed it turns out to be wrong but if he says hes out I recon hes out.

still just means it will only be 0-3 to the cabbage :thumbsup:

All a bit of a waste of time if some clever cloggs on here wants to help the Jumbos get their game plan right then by "unveiling a scoop" on who's definately not playing tomorrow! :grr:

Hope you're wrong as I'd rather have found out tomorrow when I get to the ground rather than now! :grr:

Part/Time Supporter
06-11-2009, 03:19 PM
All a bit of a waste of time if some clever cloggs on here wants to help the Jumbos get their game plan right then by "unveiling a scoop" on who's definately not playing tomorrow! :grr:

Hope you're wrong as I'd rather have found out tomorrow when I get to the ground rather than now! :grr:

It's hardly a scoop. Hearts would only have had to read the match report of Hibs v Aberdeen to work out that he probably won't play against them.

Craig_in_Prague
06-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Really don't think the wee man is gonna play :boo hoo:

Question is will Yogi go with Byrne again; Or get McCann or DM in at RB and push DW up to RM?

I'd do the latter.

EskbankHibby
06-11-2009, 03:33 PM

They will know already, best case scenario for a minor soft tissue injury like a mild groin strain is 7-10 days.

Either Zemmama made the most of the injury for some reason last Saturday (unlikely) or best case scenario he will only miss 1 game.

HibbyAndy
06-11-2009, 03:36 PM

Fair enough mate, you know stuff goes on way before us..but how can you say he wont be playing when JH doesnt even know?

scoopyboy
06-11-2009, 04:16 PM
Fair enough mate, you know stuff goes on way before us..but how can you say he wont be playing when JH doesnt even know?

Yogi will know alright.

He will be letting Shabby ponder over what to do if he does / doesn't play.

Mind games IMO.

forthhibby
06-11-2009, 04:22 PM
maybe yogi's going with the old 'double bluff', let it leak out from the usual 'informed' sources that zouma will not be playing, but .....:wink:

Michaelhibees
06-11-2009, 04:28 PM
according to bbc preview he is in the squad:thumbsup::greengrin

scoopyboy
06-11-2009, 04:58 PM
according to bbc preview he is in the squad:thumbsup::greengrin

I wouldn't go by that to be honest.

I think they take out suspended players and then list the rest of the squad.

MSK
06-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Yogi will know alright.

Mind games IMO.:agree:

Proud Dub
06-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Well how has Zemmama reacted today to training yesterday?

Not very well I hear

He said he was F***in Freezin
Ha Ha , I'll get my coat :bye:

Sir David Gray
06-11-2009, 05:20 PM
This would be a huge blow to us.

We are not nearly as creative without him but I suppose it would be an opportunity for someone else to come in and stake a place in the side.

I just hope the rumours turn out to be false.

Judas Iscariot
06-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Yogi will know alright.

Mind games IMO.

Have you heard anything down in Scoopsville :wink:

Deek01
06-11-2009, 05:42 PM
If Zemmama doesn't make it i'd like to see Galbraith in from the start, someone that is exciting on the ball as i think we missed that when zouma went off against the sheep last week.

CapitalHibs
06-11-2009, 05:48 PM
If Zemmama doesn't make it i'd like to see Galbraith in from the start, someone that is exciting on the ball as i think we missed that when zouma went off against the sheep last week.

I like what Galbraith offers - a bit of pace and some good crosses to put the yams on the backfoot. As we saw against Rangers, he tracks back and can put in a crunching tackle. Not sure if he can go the 90+ though

SMAXXA
06-11-2009, 07:12 PM

Yeah I can see shabby login in to Hibs.net just prior to picking his team, just incase he needs to change it :faf:

scoopyboy
06-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Have you heard anything down in Scoopsville :wink:

Have heard that Stack has shaved his head!!!!

PC Stamp
06-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Yeah I can see shabby login in to Hibs.net just prior to picking his team, just incase he needs to change it :faf:

Strange as it may seem, it happened back in Alex McLeish's day apparently.

From what I recall, I think we were playing Motherwell and someone had posted up the Hibs line up on dot net the day before the game. Seems a member of the 'Well backroom staff actually browsed the site and saw it and duly reported back to his manager.

We didn't win that day and the 'Well manager duly informed McLeish after the match that he'd actually gotten his line up from dot net the day before and was able to plan ahead accordingly assuming it was correct!

I understand that the then site owner subsequently got a bit of a bollocking from McLeish for not removing it at the time! :greengrin

Ray_
06-11-2009, 09:03 PM

From what I recall, I think we were playing Motherwell and someone had posted up the Hibs line up on dot net the day before the game. Seems a member of the 'Well backroom staff actually browsed the site and saw it and duly reported back to his manager.

We didn't win that day and the 'Well manager duly informed McLeish after the match that he'd actually gotten his line up from dot net the day before and was able to plan ahead accordingly assuming it was correct!

I understand that the then site owner subsequently got a bit of a bollocking from McLeish for not removing it at the time! :greengrin

Well just in case, I've heard the team for tomorrow is

Herriot
Brownlie, Black, Blackley & Scheadler.
Edwards, Stanton & Cropley.
O'Rourke, Gordon & Duncan.

That should have them worried :devil:

Disco Dave
06-11-2009, 09:05 PM

Which is why this site shouldn't be open to the public :greengrin

Westie1875
06-11-2009, 09:13 PM
Have heard that Stack has shaved his head!!!!

Brilliant, that guy is a nutter. He'll have them all bleaching their barnets to match next. :greengrin

PC Stamp
06-11-2009, 10:01 PM

Herriot

Which is why this site shouldn't be open to the public :greengrin

:greengrin

Back in them days there were nowhere near as many people with sources!
The one or two who did have were usually pretty well spot on as opposed to the one or two hundred now, most of whom are rarely close. :wink:

SMAXXA
06-11-2009, 10:14 PM

Thats a pretty funny story :greengrin

And there was me wasting my time sitting behind a desk every day, I thought managers at this level needed coaching badges etc, little did I know all they need is a user name and password :faf:.

H185FC
06-11-2009, 10:26 PM
there use to be a poster on here who always had the first team sheet. His Info was passed onto JC and he was contacted not to post the team in future. seems people do read these sites

MSK
06-11-2009, 10:34 PM
there use to be a poster on here who always had the first team sheet. His Info was passed onto JC and he was contacted not to post the team in future. seems people do read these sitesNever in doubt ..where do you think the press get most of their ***** !!

PC Stamp
06-11-2009, 10:54 PM
Thats a pretty funny story :greengrin

And there was me wasting my time sitting behind a desk every day, I thought managers at this level needed coaching badges etc, little did I know all they need is a user name and password :faf:.

Didn't even need that. Just browsed as a guest! :greengrin

True story. Honest.

He still needed the coaching/tactical skills though to work out how to deal with the alleged line up. :wink:

IWasThere2016
06-11-2009, 11:46 PM

Herriot

If only .. If only!