PDA

View Full Version : Stuart Dougal in the Record having a pop at Willie Miller

Winston Ingram
05-11-2009, 09:22 PM
http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/stuartdougal/2009/11/dont-be-so-silly-willie.html#more

I'm glad he's come out to say what everyone has been thinking

I only wish more of the Scottish Media came out and had a go at McGhee and Miller for their poor excuses for the limitations of their football club

Jonnyboy
05-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Excellent stuff from Dougall although all he's doing is confirming no right minded person could complain about the red cards and Murray's challenge. I seriously hope the SFA punish Aberdeen Football Club for its outlandish response via its official website

matty_f
05-11-2009, 09:36 PM
http://blogs.dailyrecord.co.uk/stuartdougal/2009/11/dont-be-so-silly-willie.html#more

I'm glad he's come out to say what everyone has been thinking

I only wish more of the Scottish Media came out and had a go at McGhee and Miller for their poor excuses for the limitations of their football club

I think he's spot on with everything he says there, tbh.

Aberdeen have been an absolute disgrace in all of this.

maturehibby
05-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Pot calling the Kettle regarding him as he sent off two Hibs players for nowt .
Big NIsh was one and Darren McCormack I believe was the other

Baw187
06-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Even more pressure on AFC to vome out with their tail between their legs and admit they're talking poo.

At half time I was speaking to my old man about how dirty Aberdeen had been - before any sending offs. They came with the intention to take our players down when they inevitably got past them, as obvious from a number of challenges in the game. As Dougal says, only people that let the AFC fans down were their dirty players.

BryanV
06-11-2009, 09:20 AM

Have you read the article? Do you understand what pot calling the kettle black means? He was not criticising the ref for sending off two players.

RIP
06-11-2009, 09:58 AM
The second Dons fan's comment says it all

A blind man could see they set out to do a hatchet job on our creative players. Can you imagine Hibs hacking players standing legs? How would it make you feel?

I'd be embarassed and flaming mad at the manager for employing these tactics. I'd be even more mad if the manager and DOF were trying to deflect attention away from their tactics.

Nobody wants to be branded a dirty team!

Bayern Bru
06-11-2009, 10:45 AM

:blah:

Winston Ingram
06-11-2009, 11:05 AM

oops:wink:

Leithenhibby
06-11-2009, 11:45 AM
Echo, all the points from SD, but we had this all sewing up last week. :wink:

Good points tho. :thumbsup:

rubber mal
06-11-2009, 11:47 AM
The second Dons fan's comment says it all

A blind man could see they set out to do a hatchet job on our creative players. Can you imagine Hibs hacking players standing legs? How would it make you feel?

I'd be embarassed and flaming mad at the manager for employing these tactics. I'd be even more mad if the manager and DOF were trying to deflect attention away from their tactics.

Nobody wants to be branded a dirty team!

:agree:To be fair, most of the mutton molestors up here that I've been speaking too are quite embarrassed by their club's behaviour this week.

Phil D. Rolls
06-11-2009, 04:10 PM
Willie Miller must be hankering for a return to refereeing after he rushed to defend Aberdeen's criticism of whistler Steve Nicholls.

Miller was a bit of a biased referee right enough. IIRC nearly all his decisions were in the Dons' favour. :greengrin