PDA

View Full Version : Jim Gannon SPL Manager of the Month Oct

iwasthere1972
05-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Must have been a close call with Yogi but well done to him. :agree:

http://www.scotprem.com/content/default.asp?page=s2&newsid=8366&back=home

Sir David Gray
05-11-2009, 12:37 PM
It shows how well we're doing when you consider the fact that we're still the only team to have beaten Motherwell in the league this season and we were streets ahead of them in that match. It was probably our best performance of the season so far.

Toaods
05-11-2009, 12:37 PM
also shows our Board of Directors network is not too shoddy either....:cool2:

Hibercelona
05-11-2009, 12:43 PM
Apart from us beating Motherwell, they look a really good side with only 1 loss so far. They will definitely be up there contending for 3rd spot. :agree:

Us being safe in 2nd of course :pray:

matty_f
05-11-2009, 02:32 PM
That award was right out the left-field.:agree:

MyJo
05-11-2009, 02:36 PM
That award was right out the left-field.:agree:

they really played a blinder with that one, definately didn't see it coming :greengrin

bathhibby
05-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Is the Manager of the Month award not Jinxed in some way that who ever it is always loses the next game ?

Jack
05-11-2009, 02:48 PM
Now that McGhee's away I’m sure Motherwell will become a fine upstanding member of the SPL and at least try and play football again.

When you come to think of it though. If things carry on the way they are in the SPL Gannon and Yogi will be having shots each of the award every other month.

Green Man
05-11-2009, 03:18 PM
they really played a blinder with that one, definately didn't see it coming :greengrin

Did anyone have a bet on it?

Cropley10
05-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Apart from us beating Motherwell, they look a really good side with only 1 loss so far. They will definitely be up there contending for 3rd spot. :agree

Us being safe in 2nd of course :pray:

They might, but have they got a decent enough bench/squad to cope with a whole season...?? They've certainly been a surprise so far, but I have my doubts, Utd know it's a marathon and not a sprint.

Dashing Bob S
05-11-2009, 09:01 PM
Gannon has proved himself a very good manager. He's done a great job with limited resources and sets his teams out to play football. Total respect to him. Obviously, the problem for Well will be hanging onto him. I think he's got the goods to have a succesful career.

Perish the thought, but if Yogi left or feel under a bus, i'd have at ER before you count the silverware in the Tynecastle staff canteen.