PDA

View Full Version : Nade

H18sry
05-11-2009, 08:55 AM
:singing: 1st Derby of the season, lets get into the yam fuds.

1 man couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 1 man and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade.

2 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 2 men and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

3 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 3 men and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

4 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 4 men and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

5 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 5 men and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

6 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 6 men and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

7 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 7 men and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

8 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 8 men and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

9 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 9 men and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

10 men couldnae carry, couldnae carry Nade, 10 men and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

10 men, 9 men 8 men 7 men 6 men 5 men 4 men 3 men 2 men 1 man and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade
:singing:

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

MacBean
05-11-2009, 09:08 AM
:nade:

:feed:

:lolyam:

1 man couldnae carry, Couldnae carry Nade, 1 man and his forklift truck, couldnae Carry Nade!
:jamboak:

Thecat23
05-11-2009, 09:46 AM
:nade:

:feed:

:lolyam:

1 man couldnae carry, Couldnae carry Nade, 1 man and his forklift truck, couldnae Carry Nade!
:jamboak:

I was very surprised to see that 4 of Motherwell's medical team managed to carry him. Are they part of the Worlds strongest men? :greengrin

MacBean
05-11-2009, 11:03 AM
I was very surprised to see that 4 of Motherwell's medical team managed to carry him. Are they part of the Worlds strongest men? :greengrin

they must be!! :top marks

Steve20
05-11-2009, 11:08 AM
I really hope threads like this don't come back to haunt us.

...WentToMowAnSPL
05-11-2009, 11:54 AM

10 ghosts, 9 ghosts 8 ghosts 7 ghosts 6 ghosts 5 ghosts 4 ghosts 3 ghosts 2 ghosts 1 ghost and a fork lift truck couldnae carry Nade

Craig_in_Prague
05-11-2009, 12:01 PM

ach, let the easter egg get his annual goal. It'll only be a consolation anyway. :wink:

Hibercelona
05-11-2009, 12:10 PM
ach, let the easter egg get his annual goal. It'll only be a consolation anyway. :wink:

But they will celebrate it like its another goal against arsenal :worried:

But then again... why shouldn't they? against Hibs class and all that... :cool2: