PDA

View Full Version : Check out the state of Robbo...

Steve-O
05-11-2009, 07:47 AM
...someone needs to lay off the pies...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2714627/Wholl-be-bold-rookie-in-Auld-Reekie.html

Sprouleflyer
05-11-2009, 07:56 AM
...someone needs to lay off the pies...

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2714627/Wholl-be-bold-rookie-in-Auld-Reekie.html

Robbo better watch out, Nade might eat him!!!!!

sadtom
05-11-2009, 08:07 AM
He looks like a wee jakey!
He must be back on the drink aswell. How else can you explain using 'Nade' and 'pace' in the same sentence.

HFC 0-7
05-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Question: -

Who would win in a pie eating contest? Robbo or Nade?

I think Nade would make a blistering start and clearly go 15 pies ahead in 3 minutes, before breaking out in a massive sweat and start falling over. Robbo would get in it at the end with a few last minute pies after kicking out at Nade on the touchline after a dodgy decision is made regarding an eaten pie.

goosano
05-11-2009, 08:31 AM
Tb fair it's a decent article, well written unlike the slavering pish that comes from the pen of the likes of Gary Mackay

scott7_0(Prague)
05-11-2009, 08:34 AM
I think he looks ok for a wee fat jakey ****!

:notworthy:

and as for Lazblo - :confused:

Craig_in_Prague
05-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Is Laszlo employee # 13055 on the payroll then :confused:

Andy.1875
05-11-2009, 09:48 AM
Outrageous. Laszlo is not wearing a poppy. What will they make of that over on brokenback?

bobbyhibs1983
05-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Question: -

Who would win in a pie eating contest? Robbo or Nade?

I think Nade would make a blistering start and clearly go 15 pies ahead in 3 minutes, before breaking out in a massive sweat and start falling over. Robbo would get in it at the end with a few last minute pies after kicking out at Nade on the touchline after a dodgy decision is made regarding an eaten pie.

intresting question my dear freind, i think you have to look at things such as

expereince, i think robbo might have the edge here

age. i think nade may win cos he is slightly younger ,if being younger helps in a in eating contest

fitness: i dunno a score draw here?

I think consideriong everythign i think nade would win because, i dont think robbo has any songs about forklifts though

nade on the other hand "10men couldnae carry"...............

Betty Boop
05-11-2009, 10:00 AM
Outrageous. Laszlo is not wearing a poppy. What will they make of that over on brokenback?

They are too busy getting ripped in to Henrik Larsson, for his failure to wear one on Sky last night! :greengrin

Andy74
05-11-2009, 10:25 AM
'Driver has proved himself often against Hibs'

Whit??

Saorsa
05-11-2009, 10:32 AM
He must be back on the drink aswell. How else can you explain using 'Nade' and 'pace' in the same sentence.:agree:

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/avatar2481_1-1.gif

Jim44
05-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Shabby is a dead ringer for James Dreyfus, the gay guy in Gimme Gimme.

Bayern Bru
05-11-2009, 11:35 AM

Whit??

I must have missed that too.
:confused:

lapsedhibee
05-11-2009, 11:44 AM
They are too busy getting ripped in to Henrik Larsson, for his failure to wear one on Sky last night! :greengrin

Some are, but to be fair to the yams during derby week :intermittentblackandwhiteminstrelsmiley: some are giving short shrift to the complainers:

It's high time Her Majesty did the honourable thing and stood down from leading the wreath laying at the Cenotaph.

It's quite obvious that it should in fact be a Hearts fan that heads up the ceremony.
:greengrin

rubber mal
05-11-2009, 11:51 AM
Tb fair it's a decent article, well written unlike the slavering pish that comes from the pen of the likes of Gary Mackay

:bitchy:

Tyler Durden
05-11-2009, 12:15 PM

Whit??

To be honest, I think it's a bit of a myth that DVZ had Driver in his back pocket in previous games. Driver has scored against us (he's Andy McNeil to thank for that mind) and he's also been a big threat at times. In the first derby of last season he laid a sitter on a plate for Nade in the last minute.

He will be their biggest threat so we shouldn't misunderestimate him, as Simon Cowell would say.

On a separate note Robbo also wheels out the same p*sh that "Aberdeen had to go down to 9 men for Hibs to beat them". How does anyone know that? It's not our fault if they've no discipline FFS! We could have still tucked them away no bother.

degenerated
05-11-2009, 12:18 PM
He must be back on the drink aswell. How else can you explain using 'Nade' and 'pace' in the same sentence.

aye, you don't get a face like that drinking tea :agree:

down-the-slope
05-11-2009, 12:29 PM
To be fair you can pick holes in individual statements in any article from any writer...I think its a pretty accurate summary of things with a fair amount of sense given his open allegiences:duck:

Jack
05-11-2009, 12:39 PM
I didn't realise Spitting Image was coming back on again :confused:

TheMentalHibees
05-11-2009, 12:52 PM

Picture comparison?

Phil D. Rolls
05-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Just shows, Ned was right to let him go. Clearly a poor trainer.:agree:

Jim44
05-11-2009, 04:41 PM

Picture comparison?

Your wish is my command.

rubber mal
05-11-2009, 07:27 PM
To be honest, I think it's a bit of a myth that DVZ had Driver in his back pocket in previous games. Driver has scored against us (he's Andy McNeil to thank for that mind) and he's also been a big threat at times. In the first derby of last season he laid a sitter on a plate for Nade in the last minute.

He will be their biggest threat so we shouldn't misunderestimate him, as Simon Cowell would say.

On a separate note Robbo also wheels out the same p*sh that "Aberdeen had to go down to 9 men for Hibs to beat them". How does anyone know that? It's not our fault if they've no discipline FFS! We could have still tucked them away no bother.

Nade probably had enough on his plate already...

--------
05-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Is Laszlo employee # 13055 on the payroll then :confused:

That was his prison number in Ugandahree years with hard labour for serial incomprensibility.

I heard he's now wishing he was back in Uganda, in jail.... :devil: