PDA

View Full Version : Great news!

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Suso will be out injured.

Nade will be fit :thumbsup: (Hopefully that one won't come back and bite me on the tush)

Micheal Stewart will also be back :thumbsup: So that will be us playing against 10 men for 80 minutes. :wink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8338183.stm

RoYO!
04-11-2009, 04:51 PM
ooooooh dear! mid december! they're totly knackered! :greengrin

The_Todd
04-11-2009, 04:52 PM
Susans so overrated anyway. But still, if it weakens them then that'll do.

matty_f
04-11-2009, 04:53 PM

Nade will be fit :thumbsup: (Hopefully that one won't come back and bite me on the tush)

Micheal Stewart will also be back :thumbsup: So that will be us playing against 10 men for 80 minutes. :wink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8338183.stm

See Nade's trying to eat his own finger in that photo. Is there no end to this man's hunger??!

I wouldn't read too much into the injuries - I remember what happened last time an injury ravaged side played in a derby at the PBS.:greengrin

JimBHibees
04-11-2009, 04:53 PM

Wouldnt read too much into that however hope Nade doesnt play as we were slating him the last time and he ended up scoring in the cup game.

Didnt realise Kingston was injured again, truly laughable situation no doubt will be ok for the African Nations cup in January.

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Kingston still has a hamstring problem...

Must have pulled it bad.... :rolleyes:

Winston Ingram
04-11-2009, 04:57 PM

Suso is pish as well:agree:

Chuckie
04-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Who cares ?

They can have a full squad and we'll still pap them.

:flag:

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Suso is pish as well:agree:

Perhaps so.

But he's the only possible threat in front of goal that I can see for Hearts.

If Suso doesn't play... who have they got up front? :dunno:

:hahaha: Nade, Witteveen and Glen?

hibbybrian
04-11-2009, 05:03 PM
See Nade's trying to eat his own finger in that photo. Is there no end to this man's hunger??!:greengrin

Don't be ridiculous Matty - Nade's obviously been carried off due to a bucketful of KFC bones being lodged in his gullet and he's trying to remove them to chew again :greengrin

gackohibs
04-11-2009, 05:10 PM
on a serious note, its driver we should be keeping an eye on.

he is their only scoring chance. they didnt get one on target for 70mins against motherwell....

lets hope we can extend it to full time.

Dibben
04-11-2009, 05:10 PM
Just remember folks, these are the kind of comments made by the yams, before we beat them with our reserves at Tynie last season! We can't afford any complacency by Hibs on Saturday!

BH.

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Just remember folks, these are the kind of comments made by the yams, before we beat them with our reserves at Tynie last season! We can't afford any complacency by Hibs on Saturday!

BH.

In the past I'd be worried. :agree:

But Hibs have defiantly got something going for them at the moment.

When was the last time we were consistent enough to go 6 games without losing?

I'm looking very forward to this one.

Of course... I can't say with 100% certainty that we "will" win. But I can say with 100% certainty that we "should" win.

Hibs90
04-11-2009, 05:33 PM

When JC took us to the top of the league shortly before a big decline. :boo hoo:

Franck Stanton
04-11-2009, 05:58 PM
In the past I'd be worried. :agree:

But Hibs have defiantly got something going for them at the moment.

I'm looking very forward to this one.

Of course... I can't say with 100% certainty that we "will" win. But I can say with 100% certainty that we "should" win.

Well said that man, my thoughts exactly. We DO have something special, every man is playing a team game. Great to see.

Mikey
04-11-2009, 06:14 PM
It's very disappointing that the Spanish waiter will be out injured. I was going to send the wee ****er to get my half time bovril for me.

Cal 7-0
04-11-2009, 06:36 PM

I'm assuming that's a crane operator with the hard hat on. :greengrin

Barney McGrew
04-11-2009, 06:37 PM
It's very disappointing that the Spanish waiter will be out injured. I was going to send the wee ****er to get my half time bovril for me.

:agree:

I think he's probably got the Vlad flu.

After all, they'll need someone to serve the food and drinks in hospitality.

Mikey
04-11-2009, 06:39 PM
:agree:

I think he's probably got the Vlad flu.

After all, they'll need someone to serve the food and drinks in hospitality.

Here, wait a minute, you're sitting just along from me.

I'll have a bovril and a steak pie please :greengrin

:duck:

hibsbollah
04-11-2009, 06:41 PM

Nade is going to score on Saturday:boo hoo:I'm convinced of it.

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 06:43 PM

Would you want to score with that if it walked into a night club? :wink:

Sergey
04-11-2009, 06:44 PM
Here, wait a minute, you're sitting just along from me.

I'll have a bovril and a steak pie please :greengrin

:duck:

:tsk tsk:

You should know better than to eat that that gaff, Mikey :wink:

Johnny_Leith
04-11-2009, 08:04 PM

So am I. I'm considering putting some money on it, is that morally acceptable?

GloryGlory
04-11-2009, 08:10 PM

What - he's going to lose two stones in weight between now and Saturday AND do the equivalent of six months gym work? :wink: :devil:

bobbyhibs1983
04-11-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm assuming that's a crane operator with the hard hat on. :greengrin

your sorta right mate, its the fork lift driver:devil:

danhibees1875
04-11-2009, 08:39 PM
From what I've seen of suso he seem an alright [layer tbh, glad he is out. :agree:

would prefer MS to be out, and Nade tbh, can see him coming back to bite us oin the arse by scoring a concelation goal. :agree:

GC
04-11-2009, 08:44 PM
I fear Driver and Driver only, hopefully someone can get him nailed early doors, then again this is a derby so any tasty challenge can easily result in a red card.

I'm hoping an injury to him before Saturday, then I will feel alot more at peace with the game.

Hainan Hibs
04-11-2009, 08:48 PM
To be honest I wouldn't pay any attention to the Yam's injury list because it could be utter bollox.

In the past, especially when Harry Potter was manager, I lost count of the amount of key Yam players that were supposedly injured but made a miracle recovery for the derby.

Let's concentrate on getting the Hibs team prepared for the dirty yam tactics and lets get another win in that ****hole:agree:

stubru59
04-11-2009, 08:51 PM
A derby is a derby. It's not whose playing that counts, but who turn's up to play.

TheMentalHibees
04-11-2009, 09:32 PM
A derby is a derby. It's not whose playing that counts, but who turn's up to play.

Hammer+nail+head.

PedroEdin84
04-11-2009, 11:07 PM
Think we should win on sat, as long we dont turn up complacent and we turn up to be the 12th man. Not a easy place to go, but we can definitely win!

NOLA
05-11-2009, 04:50 AM
Who cares ?

They can have a full squad and we'll still pap them.

:flag:
is that you Chuckie???

HibbyAndy
05-11-2009, 12:33 PM
Susan is utter tripe anyway.

Hearts are a big physical side so we nead to be wary of them and make sure our crisp passing game is on song come Saturday.

poolman
05-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Kingston still has a hamstring problem...

Must have pulled it bad.... :rolleyes:

What's the betting he'll be fit enough to turn out for his country the next time they play :cool2:

Hibercelona
05-11-2009, 01:00 PM
What's the betting he'll be fit enough to turn out for his country the next time they play :cool2:

It will happen. :agree:

I'd quite happily snarf 15k a week off the yams and never play for them.... except in Edinburgh derbies with me having an extremely poor game :devil: