PDA

View Full Version : 6-2 team reunited

scoopyboy
04-11-2009, 04:32 PM
Don't know if it will come off or not but there are moves afoot for a game between the 6-2 team and a Scotland Select team at Easter Road for charity.

Sauzee and a few others have agreed already, others have been approached or are about to be approached and it looks likely to happen.

Pat Nevin being lined up as a guest for Hibs and Grant Stott may get a half.

Westie1875
04-11-2009, 04:56 PM
Don't know if it will come off or not but there are moves afoot for a game between the 6-2 team and a Scotland Select team at Easter Road for charity.

Sauzee and a few others have agreed already, others have been approached or are about to be approached and it looks likely to happen.

OMG, that would be fantastic - sure to sell loads of tickets and raise lots of cash for whatever charity they choose!

:hyper:

matty_f
04-11-2009, 04:57 PM

:pray:

That would be awesome.

I cannae wait to see Lyndon Andrews again.:greengrin

SquashedFrogg
04-11-2009, 04:59 PM

Sounded quite promising until you mentioned the last bit. :bitchy:

It would be great the see that team back out on the pitch one final time. Although big Mixu may need assistance with his cart wheels. :dizzy:

Wonder if they'll all shave their heads again?? :greengrin

Pity we couldn't get the Hearts team from that night out on the pitch in a re-match! Along with the 15 Jambo's who actually turned up! :bye:

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Sounded quite promising until you mentioned the last bit. :bitchy:

What do you have against Nevin and Stott?

Fantastic idea... i'll be well up for going to see that. :agree:

sauzee
04-11-2009, 05:20 PM

this story is spot on,spoke to the guy in the memorobilia shop in gorgie and he told me about it,last week:top marks:top marks

Onceinawhile
04-11-2009, 05:24 PM
What do you have against Nevin and Stott?

Fantastic idea... i'll be well up for going to see that. :agree:

They didn't play in the 6-2 game?:confused:

Dibben
04-11-2009, 05:24 PM
Fantastic! Hopefully this comes about!

BH.

The_Sauz
04-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Sauzee V The Rest would be a sell out :thumbsup:
:notworthy:

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 05:27 PM
They didn't play in the 6-2 game?:confused:

Did it occur to you that they may not get enough players back to fill the starting 11? :cool2:

Gregor
04-11-2009, 05:56 PM
I cannae wait to see Lyndon Andrews again

Aye - he transformed the game. They ****s were all over us until he replaced Matty Jack.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
04-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Superb! great idea :thumbsup:

Hainan Hibs
04-11-2009, 09:02 PM
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!:greengrin

Seeing Sauzee again:thumbsup::thumbsup:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:thumbsup:

Leithenhibby
04-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Did it occur to you that they may not get enough players back to fill the starting 11? :cool2:

Many charity games have celebrities, so to have Pat & Grant, makes sense to me....

I'm sure this will grow arms and legs and we could see ex players getting ten minutes or so who had nothing to do with the 6-2 game :agree: just to get a decent crowd...Sounds good tho..

monktonharp
04-11-2009, 09:20 PM
get the Hearts team,they can wear combat bottoms,and malmaison tops,anything to protect against the firepower:duck:

rainman
05-11-2009, 01:32 AM
I would fly home to see Sauzee, Latapy and Matty Jack in Hibs strips again. :agree:

GhostofBolivar
05-11-2009, 03:57 AM
Want!!!

RoslinInstHibby
05-11-2009, 08:02 AM
OMG IS THIS A WIND UP????????

sauzee in a hibs strip again:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

any other details anyone?

scott7_0(Prague)
05-11-2009, 08:06 AM
I have also heard about this with a charity sportsmans dinner afterwords, hope this happened and good luck to the people who are trying to arrange this.

Andy74
05-11-2009, 09:12 AM
OMG IS THIS A WIND UP????????

sauzee in a hibs strip again:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

any other details anyone?

I'd probably wet my pants.

Speedway
05-11-2009, 09:24 AM
I have also heard about this with a charity sportsmans dinner afterwords, hope this happened and good luck to the people who are trying to arrange this.

After which words and between whom?

scott7_0(Prague)
05-11-2009, 10:10 AM
After which words and between whom?

Dam speel chucker iz nut wurkun!!:greengrin

jodjam
05-11-2009, 11:05 AM
This would be fantastic, and my lad could finally see why i keep going on about Sauzee.

Speedway
05-11-2009, 12:36 PM
Dam speel chucker iz nut wurkun!!:greengrin

Git it soarted Pedree!!:grr:

KeithTheHibby
05-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Looking forward to seeing Matty Jack playing the Matty Jack role.

Hibercelona
05-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Looking forward to seeing Matty Jack playing the Matty Jack role.

Do you think he'll have what it takes to fill that role? :duck:

GC
05-11-2009, 01:26 PM
This would be amazing, please let this get done.

scott7_0(Prague)
05-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Do you think he'll have what it takes to fill that role? :duck:

Maybe not that role, but for sure he has had a few rolls so should full something!!