PDA

View Full Version : Tickets st mirren away

forthhibby
04-11-2009, 04:12 PM
st mirren expecting big hibs support, 'all ticket' for home supporters, nothing about away support, but looks like we'll get extra seats.

http://www.saintmirren.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TicketInformation/0,,10295,00.html

cabbageandribs1875
04-11-2009, 04:34 PM
and pretty decent prices they are as well :agree: well done st.mirren.

CMac1988
04-11-2009, 04:38 PM
http://www.saintmirren.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/hibernian-game-ticket-info-20091103_2233570_1845368

Same info as the OP gave in his link, but from the latest news section of there site.

erskine-hibby
04-11-2009, 04:46 PM
st mirren expecting big hibs support, 'all ticket' for home supporters, nothing about away support, but looks like we'll get extra seats.

http://www.saintmirren.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TicketInformation/0,,10295,00.html

Its a home game for me :greengrin

maturehibby
04-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Now all we need is Mr Norris to referee it as he is biased towards us hm. hm . and McPherson has already slated him off in the only other SPL game he referreed

NORTHERNHIBBY
04-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Doesn't New St Mirren Park only hold about 8,000?
I miss the old slag heap away end at Love Street.:no way:

Horse
04-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Doesn't New St Mirren Park only hold about 8,000?
I miss the old slag heap away end at Love Street.:no way:

I also used to enjoy trips to Love Street, particularly the great wee traditional fitba boozers behind the old away end. Fair play to St Mirren though, they seem to be a pretty well run club who try to look after away fans as well as their own. I also have alot of respect for anyone that lives so close to Glasgow who supports their local team. Having said that I hope we stuff them in front of a full house after beating Hearts by more than 4 goals to go top on Saturday! Well, we can but dream!

monktonharp
04-11-2009, 10:43 PM
I also used to enjoy trips to Love Street, particularly the great wee traditional fitba boozers behind the old away end. Fair play to St Mirren though, they seem to be a pretty well run club who try to look after away fans as well as their own. I also have alot of respect for anyone that lives so close to Glasgow who supports their local team. Having said that I hope we stuff them in front of a full house after beating Hearts by more than 4 goals to go top on Saturday! Well, we can but dream!the boozers are still there:wink:and the ground is not very far from Love St. and fair play to the St.Mirren board,good prices and good concessions,especially for unemployed!:aok:

Hibercelona
04-11-2009, 10:51 PM
St Mirren are a very decent and well run side which I have much respect for.

Keith_M
05-11-2009, 10:16 AM
the boozers are still there:wink:and the ground is not very far from Love St. and fair play to the St.Mirren board,good prices and good concessions,especially for unemployed!:aok:

:agree:

It's less than a mile from Gilmour St stn to the new stadium, not much farther than it was to the old one. Well within stagering distance. :wink:

Horse
05-11-2009, 06:43 PM
the boozers are still there:wink:and the ground is not very far from Love St. and fair play to the St.Mirren board,good prices and good concessions,especially for unemployed!:aok:

Aye, I know Paisley pretty well and although it's not a huge distance from the boozers to the new stadium I believe you have to walk from the boozers through Fergulsie Park to get to the new ground, not a walk for the feint hearted I'd imagine and far less appealing than the short stagger across the road into the old away end at love street! On top of that I'm always a bit sad to see any of the few remaining old style stadiums being replaced by the new styled grounds which all look much he same with the exception of he differing seat colours. I used to love going to away ground for he firs time when I was a wee lad because they were all different and it felt like a bit of an adventure. Virtually every away ground I remember visiting as a young lad has changed beyond recognition and for the worse in my opinion - I am and always will be a campaigner for a return to terraced areas in football grounds.

Having said all that I can see why St Mirren moved grounds and the board there definitely deserves praise for the way hey run the club and particular he pricing policy.

Joe Baker II
06-11-2009, 10:56 AM
Note if going from Glasgow one can get train to ST JAMES rather than Gilmour Street which is literally next to ground in time for kick off, some decent bars near Central Station. Train takes 17 minutes and leave at 13:05 13:35 14:05 and 14:35. Not ideal for Paisley pubs though so plan drinking elsewhere.

Depart after game 1710 and 1740, and every half hour.

Joe Baker II
06-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Note ticket office at Paisley open to kick off on Saturday's so ignore any thing that comes out about match being all ticket (it is in a technical sense only.)

JackRegan
06-11-2009, 11:46 AM
I have been persuaded by a St Mirren supporting friend to attend this game. :greengrin

The new groung, the Metha Dome, is miles from any boozers, so yer best bet for a bevvy is GLasgow City Centre then the train to St James.

greglauder
08-11-2009, 05:17 PM
is the st mirren game pay at the gate?

Sir David Gray
08-11-2009, 05:30 PM
The answer is I don't know but I would highly doubt it.

I think St Mirren are expecting a large Hibs support to go through.

G15 Hibs
08-11-2009, 07:13 PM
I don't know if its still the case at their new ground cos I've not been there yet but the games at Love Street always used to be all ticket. What they used to do though was sell tickets in wee booths outside the ground so you could still pay on the day. Just meant queuing twice. Seems a bit daft but was apparently at the behest of the local polis.

Newhaven
09-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Game all ticket now - hibs must be releasing some news in the next day or so..

http://www.saintmirren.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/tickets-update-20091109_2233570_1870518

forthhibby
09-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Game all ticket now - hibs must be releasing some news in the next day or so..

http://www.saintmirren.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/tickets-update-20091109_2233570_1870518

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/

If Only
10-11-2009, 09:20 AM

Wonder why we are not getting the same price structure as the home fans i.e. Adult and child ticket.

Cocaine&Caviar
10-11-2009, 09:36 AM

No student conscessions?

Joe Baker II
10-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Do not be put off from turning up on the day, there will be tickets on sale at ground on the day unless in the extremely unlikely event that stadium is sold out. Club again publishing misleading information by not highlighting this, at the very least as a possibilty. St Mirren website at least refers to the normal proecedure of a review once they see how sales go - very poor from Hibs website yet again!

Baldy Foghorn
10-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Do not be put off from turning up on the day, there will be tickets on sale at ground on the day unless in the extremely unlikely event that stadium is sold out. Club again publishing misleading information by not highlighting this, at the very least as a possibilty. St Mirren website at least refers to the normal proecedure of a review once they see how sales go - very poor from Hibs website yet again!

How is it poor from Hibs website.....:confused::confused::confused:

It's simple, as it stands (probably on advice from Strathclyde police) the match is all-ticket.......

If you want to get one, then do so, if you don't and want to take your chance at stadium on matchday, then do so.....Your choice, not rocket science is it?

silverhibee
10-11-2009, 01:47 PM
St Mirren are a very decent and well run side which I have much respect for.

Just a pity that there new stadium looks like its been made from lego.:greengrin

ALF TUPPER
10-11-2009, 01:55 PM
Its a home game for me :greengrin

Aye its a home game for me too :thumbsup:

silverhibee
10-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Have St Mirren won at home in the league yet since moving in to there lego-land stadium.

silverhibee
10-11-2009, 02:27 PM
I have been persuaded by a St Mirren supporting friend to attend this game. :greengrin

The new groung, the Metha Dome, is miles from any boozers, so yer best bet for a bevvy is GLasgow City Centre then the train to St James.

Just leave the green brigade banner at home Jack.:greengrin

Sir David Gray
10-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Have St Mirren won at home in the league yet since moving in to there lego-land stadium.

Just the once! (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8285408.stm) :greengrin

silverhibee
10-11-2009, 02:49 PM
Just the once! (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/8285408.stm) :greengrin

:faf::faf: :lolyam:

Cocaine&Caviar
10-11-2009, 03:35 PM
No student conscessions?

Is this usual procedure at St Mirren?

Aldo
10-11-2009, 04:27 PM
All ticket games so that means if your name is not on the list at ER you dont get a ticket (ma name is on it).

They are obviously expecting a big support to come through from the east

monktonharp
11-11-2009, 02:30 AM
All ticket games so that means if your name is not on the list at ER you dont get a ticket (ma name is on it).

They are obviously expecting a big support to come through from the eastfair enough,and good for you,but mair pish fi HFC about 1 ticket per person,even at the general release. some folk rely on mates or family members picking up a ticket ,for all ticket games. usual nonsense,which puts people off straight away:grr:

Aldo
11-11-2009, 06:42 AM
fair enough,and good for you,but mair pish fi HFC about 1 ticket per person,even at the general release. some folk rely on mates or family members picking up a ticket ,for all ticket games. usual nonsense,which puts people off straight away:grr:

Wasne takin the single fish or anything... I had trouble over the years trying to get a ticket for this and that to be told get ta. Then you find out there are loads of empty seats.

I didnt write that part very well and meant no offence.

monktonharp
11-11-2009, 10:57 PM
Wasne takin the single fish or anything... I had trouble over the years trying to get a ticket for this and that to be told get ta. Then you find out there are loads of empty seats.

I didnt write that part very well and meant no offence.none taken mate,only getting annoyed(as usual) about the TO.single ticket sales,are nonsesical in my view:confused:

Hibercelona
11-11-2009, 11:44 PM
Just a pity that there new stadium looks like its been made from lego.:greengrin

:hmmm:

I wonder if the yams will consider the same method of construction when Tynecastle gets knocked down for new flats.

Perhaps we could all chip in and buy them one of these to help them on their great venture back into the 3rd division: http://www.toys1.co.uk/ekmps/shops/toyshelf/images/duplo5417.jpg :agree:

CB_NO3
12-11-2009, 12:07 AM
fair enough,and good for you,but mair pish fi HFC about 1 ticket per person,even at the general release. some folk rely on mates or family members picking up a ticket ,for all ticket games. usual nonsense,which puts people off straight away:grr:
That aint the case, you can buy as many tickets as you want as long as they are season ticket holders. I went up and got 4 yesterday.

Antifa Hibs
12-11-2009, 09:38 AM

It's hardly poor from Hibs. As it stands just now the match is all-ticket. If there is a sizeable amount of tickets a couple of days before the match then i'm 99% sure Hibs will announce that tickets will be available at the game. There's no point in Hibs saying it's all ticket but we might be selling some at St Mirren, then Hibs having to backtrack that statement as its completely sold out!

As someone else said, if you want to wait and take the risk, feel free, but i'd rather spend 3 quid on busfares to gurantee one.

craig1875
12-11-2009, 10:34 AM
How come st mirren fans have cheaper ticket options for students, the unemployed and disabled, and these are not available to our supporters? Is this not against the spl rules? I'm sure tickets must be priced evenly for similer seats for both sets of supporters. :confused:

Baldy Foghorn
12-11-2009, 12:15 PM
none taken mate,only getting annoyed(as usual) about the TO.single ticket sales,are nonsesical in my view:confused:

But you can buy for friends if you all own season tickets, simples

monktonharp
13-11-2009, 02:46 AM
But you can buy for friends if you all own season tickets, simplesnot at the general sale though,eh? they'd be as well saying...........only season ticket holders can attend this match in the away end.

Antifa Hibs
13-11-2009, 10:51 AM
not at the general sale though,eh? they'd be as well saying...........only season ticket holders can attend this match in the away end.

Aye ye can. I could buy 10 tickets when it's general sale, as long as they are on the database, and if they are not, you can add them :cool2:

Bostonhibby
13-11-2009, 11:01 PM
It's hardly poor from Hibs. As it stands just now the match is all-ticket. If there is a sizeable amount of tickets a couple of days before the match then i'm 99% sure Hibs will announce that tickets will be available at the game. There's no point in Hibs saying it's all ticket but we might be selling some at St Mirren, then Hibs having to backtrack that statement as its completely sold out!

As someone else said, if you want to wait and take the risk, feel free, but i'd rather spend 3 quid on busfares to gurantee one.

:agree: just decided to buy 2 amongst the buddies as am spending the night in Paisley, done it before, no quite the same but if you travel a long distance, better to get in, Have a feeling this one might go close to the small capacity.

LancashireHibby
13-11-2009, 11:04 PM
not at the general sale though,eh? they'd be as well saying...........only season ticket holders can attend this match in the away end.
Never had any problem in buying extra tickets when on general sale? You might have to provide the details of the people you're buying them for, but no problem other than that.

monktonharp
13-11-2009, 11:27 PM
Never had any problem in buying extra tickets when on general sale? You might have to provide the details of the people you're buying them for, but no problem other than that.ok,will probably have to try that. cheers