PDA

View Full Version : Zemmama in race to get fit plus players sent home

ano hibby
04-11-2009, 11:33 AM
Story in todays Scotsman. Can't provide link from here.

'mon the physio

OtterHibee
04-11-2009, 11:41 AM
Story in todays Scotsman. Can't provide link from here.

'mon the physio

http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/-Zemmama-in-race-to.5792845.jp

rubber mal
04-11-2009, 01:04 PM
"Hughes, meanwhile, refused to get involved in a war of words with Aberdeen over the events of Saturday which saw Dons players Maurice Ross and Chris Maguire sent off and 16-year-old Fraser Fyvie stretchered off following a challenge from Ian Murray which everyone, bar the Pittodrie club, saw as hard but perfectly fair.

Hughes would say no more than he'd been in touch with the Pittodrie club to pass on Hibs' best wishes to Fyvie."

Class. You've either got it or you don't.

Fife-Hibee
04-11-2009, 01:12 PM
"Hughes, meanwhile, refused to get involved in a war of words with Aberdeen over the events of Saturday which saw Dons players Maurice Ross and Chris Maguire sent off and 16-year-old Fraser Fyvie stretchered off following a challenge from Ian Murray which everyone, bar the Pittodrie club, saw as hard but perfectly fair.

Hughes would say no more than he'd been in touch with the Pittodrie club to pass on Hibs' best wishes to Fyvie."

Class. You've either got it or you don't.

Well done Hibs, dont sink to they're level.:asshole::asshole: the lot of them.:dummytit:

MacBean
04-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Any idea who the players are that were sent home?:confused:

EskbankHibby
04-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Unlikely to see the wee man on Saturday i fear, chance for someone else i suppose.

Possibly push Wotherspoon forward and bring in McCann or as it's a derby Bamba for right back anyone?

GC
04-11-2009, 03:06 PM
Unlikely to see the wee man on Saturday i fear, chance for someone else i suppose.

Possibly push Wotherspoon forward and bring in McCann or as it's a derby Bamba for right back anyone?

That brings back horrible memories!

Alex Trager
04-11-2009, 03:07 PM
this could be devestating. when the wee man went off on saturday we lost the usual flair we have so lets keep hoping he gets fit. Otherwise we could bring in cregg?? he seems to play his heart off everygame i've seen him play in a hibs jersey so i dono :notworthy:

Dibben
04-11-2009, 06:06 PM
I think he's a definate doubt for Saturday. Would be a miss, I'm sure Wallace will be happier knowing he's possibly out!

BH.

God Petrie
04-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Hopefully this is just paper talk prior to the derby then we start zemmama and boosh hat trick

Phil MaGlass
04-11-2009, 08:37 PM
No worries even a half strength Hibs should beat hertz 2-0,if not then theres seriously something not right with the mind set at Hibs, better players and a settled team who are scoring regularly,should not be losing to a team who are 11points behind and cannae buy a goal only 1/4 of the season in.

VegasHibby
05-11-2009, 01:57 AM
this could be devestating. when the wee man went off on saturday we lost the usual flair we have so lets keep hoping he gets fit. Otherwise we could bring in cregg?? he seems to play his heart off everygame i've seen him play in a hibs jersey so i dono :notworthy:

Was thinking the same thing good opportunity for Cregg see what he's made of. Though I'm praying for Zouma to be fit. Hoping it's Yogi's bluff to put the opposition in a false sense of security:notworthy:

CapitalHibs
05-11-2009, 02:03 AM
:faf::faf::faf: David Zemmama?

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/hibernian/hughes-hopes-for-david-recovery-970707.html

Hibercelona
05-11-2009, 02:12 AM
:faf::faf::faf: David Zemmama?

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/hibernian/hughes-hopes-for-david-recovery-970707.html

Mind that player that used to play for us...

Merouane Zitelli? :greengrin

rainman
05-11-2009, 02:16 AM
No worries even a half strength Hibs should beat hertz 2-0,if not then theres seriously something not right with the mind set at Hibs, better players and a settled team who are scoring regularly,should not be losing to a team who are 11points behind and cannae buy a goal only 1/4 of the season in.

We had no right winning at Tynecastle last season.

Would much prefer us going into this looking like a bunch of chumps. :agree:

Ozyhibby
05-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Hope he is fit after reading this

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=64844

Hatrick on sat please.:notworthy:

ahibby
05-11-2009, 11:08 AM
Did Torres not play 80 minutes last night with a groin strain. He wasn't happy about it but he did okay although admittedly not up to his usual high standard.

Rossco442
05-11-2009, 11:10 AM
Did Torres not play 80 minutes last night with a groin strain. He wasn't happy about it but he did okay although admittedly not up to his usual high standard.

Your point caller? :dunno:

EskbankHibby
05-11-2009, 11:32 AM

Not good practice though, more through necessity i would say, if Liverpool were not completely dependant on him they would not have played him.

We have other options and it may make more sense to let the wee man recover fully instead of playing him and risk losing him for 6-8 weeks.

Jim44
05-11-2009, 11:53 AM

Your point caller? :dunno:

I think his point's glaringly obvious but whether Hughes should play an unfit Zemmama is another story.

nickwhibs
05-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I'd be absolutely gutted if the wee man doesn't make it tbh. If the Yams bring our play down to their level and it turns into a scrap, he would be the one give us that spark and bring the game back up to our level. Plus I was going to put him as first scorer on my bet for hibs to win 3-1 :greengrin