PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Wanted - Yams ticket.

Smiler1981
31-10-2009, 10:17 PM
I know there has been loads already, but if any one has a spare ticket i would appreciate a PM. I am willing to come and collect, pay more than the face value and a few beers in the roseburn!!!!!

Cheers.

monktonharp
31-10-2009, 11:24 PM
I know there has been loads already, but if any one has a spare ticket i would appreciate a PM. I am willing to come and collect, pay more than the face value and a few beers in the roseburn!!!!!

Cheers.the very thought of being charged over face value,from a Hibby to a Hibby,makes me very sad:dummytit:

Removed
31-10-2009, 11:28 PM
the very thought of being charged over face value,from a Hibby to a Hibby,makes me very sad:dummytit:

I'll sell him one for £50 :greengrin

Amsterdam
01-11-2009, 12:07 AM
got offered a ton for mine at the game today, didnt accept the offer though

Smiler1981
01-11-2009, 12:53 PM
bump

bobbyhibs1983
01-11-2009, 01:24 PM
the very thought of being charged over face value,from a Hibby to a Hibby,makes me very sad:dummytit:

i agree, i feel if a hibs fan cannot go to a game that is sold out and is able to sell there ticket, they should give it to a hibs fan at the same price as they got it

Minder
01-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Any Jambos wanting to sell their tickets ? Could end up like Wembley in the old days.

Antifa Hibs
01-11-2009, 04:48 PM
get a ticket for the hearts end but use it to go in the roseburn stand, they won't check, then just stand down the front. sorted.

Smiler1981
01-11-2009, 10:51 PM
it might be an idea to just get a ticket for the hearts end, although i am not sure i could manage to keep quiet. would much prefer to be in the hibs end!!!!

Ed De Gramo
01-11-2009, 10:54 PM
it might be an idea to just get a ticket for the hearts end, although i am not sure i could manage to keep quiet. would much prefer to be in the hibs end!!!!

Mind and get your rabies shot before you do :wink:

Cabbage East
02-11-2009, 11:58 AM
A mate is after a ticket after leaving it too late to get one.

If anyone has one, a wee PM would do and i'll pass the details on to him.

Cheers.

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-11-2009, 12:24 PM
I don't hold out much hope, but, I might as well add myself to this list. PM re a ticket for Hibs end would be much appreciated!

18Craig75
02-11-2009, 12:26 PM
Im in the same boat...PM if any spares turn up please, concession or adult! Thanks

WestEndHibee
02-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Seeing as it seems to be the place to do this i might add myself fourth in the queue. Mate just got paid but the tickets were sold out.

Sylar
02-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Why not head along to Tynie on Saturday and hope there are fans either in the Roseburn or at the ground selling spares.

I'd say that's probably your best/only hope!

Cabbage East
02-11-2009, 01:00 PM
Why not head along to Tynie on Saturday and hope there are fans either in the Roseburn or at the ground selling spares.

True but no harm folk knowing before the Saturday whether they're going or not. If anyone has any spares please PM me first and then on down the list :greengrin

Smiler1981
02-11-2009, 01:00 PM
bump. i think i might be as well given up hope on this!!!

cwilliamson85
02-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Your best bet for a ticket will be before teh game beside teh roseburn.....

You will have to pay through the news for it mind you.

seamus88
02-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Know I'll get shot for this but what about sitting in the hearts end?

wazoo1875
02-11-2009, 01:23 PM
Your best bet for a ticket will be before teh game beside teh roseburn.....

You will have to pay through the news for it mind you.

Why would you have to pay over the odds for it ?

I've had them twice before from there and paid at most , face value for them .

Any Hibby selling an unwanted ticket to another hibby to make a profit needs a smack in the puss :agree:

cwilliamson85
02-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Why would you have to pay over the odds for it ?

I've had them twice before from there and paid at most , face value for them .

Any Hibby selling an unwanted ticket to another hibby to make a profit needs a smack in the puss :agree:

I totally agree but you do get some guys who just want to make a quick £££

wazoo1875
02-11-2009, 01:28 PM
I totally agree but you do get some guys who just want to make a quick £££

I agree too , but if you head up there looking for one there is a chance you will get lucky .
I hope you all get your tickets :notworthy:

18Craig75
02-11-2009, 01:30 PM

The thought had crossed my mind TBH. Not sure I could containg myself when Deeko bangs in the 4th but :greengrin

Probably just stay in the Roseburn if nothing comes up!

NOLA
02-11-2009, 01:47 PM
If anyone has a spare golden Wonka ticket can i be first in the queue please:wink:

cwilliamson85
02-11-2009, 03:17 PM
surely someone has a spare ticket...

Maybe do an auction style at the roseburn witht eh £ going to the Dnipro appeal?

Smiler1981
02-11-2009, 03:38 PM
for the first time in years tickets seem to be like gold dust!!!!

cwilliamson85
02-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Found it really funny that they went on general sale and we had over a half a stand left then we get another win and they sell out faster than Nade making it to McD's for breakfast.

18Craig75
02-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Found it really funny that they went on general sale and we had over a half a stand left then we get another win and they sell out faster than Nade making it to McD's for breakfast.

Hopefully there's as good an atmosphere on Saturday as there was that night. One of my most enjoyable away games!

Hibercelona
02-11-2009, 04:27 PM

Right.... 500 quid... any takers? :devil:

PISTOL1875
02-11-2009, 06:08 PM
I am wondering if anybody can help me out and get me a spare ticket for the game on Saturday...

If anybody has one , please can they PM me ASAP..

Thanks very much...

PISTOL1875
02-11-2009, 09:01 PM

I done that when we beat them 3 - 0 in the Millenium derby.. It was awful not being able to celebrate... :grr::grr::grr::grr:

wazoo1875
02-11-2009, 09:06 PM
Right.... 500 quid... any takers? :devil:

I can get my hands on 6 where are we goin on holiday :greengrin

GC
02-11-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm just here to gloat that I already have my tickets:greengrin

Nah, seriously I hope you get your hands on them guys but this is why I always make sure I get tickets for any Derby as soon as they are on the go.

Hibercelona
02-11-2009, 10:00 PM
I can get my hands on 6 where are we goin on holiday :greengrin

a 0-7 tanning.... and i'll be off to Ibiza or something the next day. :wink:

hibsbollah
03-11-2009, 09:27 AM
PM me if you can help:thumbsup:

Sergey
03-11-2009, 12:10 PM
If ever there was a time to stump-up £10 for Private Membership, then this is it.

There's been a few Private Member offering spare tickets.

Smiler1981
03-11-2009, 12:44 PM
If ever there was a time to stump-up £10 for Private Membership, then this is it.

how do you go about getting one, i dont have a paypal account or anything like that.

Chuckie
03-11-2009, 12:46 PM

:agree:

I just secured one for my pal only an hour ago..

:flag:

hibsbollah
03-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Another thing; if you have a ticket you no longer want, but cant be bothered going through the hassle of selling it, you can return it to the ticket office with a refund by phoning the ticket office. (I say this because I am apparently near the top of the returns queue:greengrin)

Smiler1981
03-11-2009, 02:07 PM
:agree:

I just secured one for my pal only an hour ago..

:flag:

Can you point me in the right direction to get set up or keep a look out for me.

Its for Kev G Cousin.....

hibsbollah
05-11-2009, 10:08 AM
PM me if you can help:thumbsup:

Bump:boo hoo:

muz1875
05-11-2009, 10:53 AM
Does the Roseburn normally stay open during the match?

libernian
05-11-2009, 12:15 PM
i know this is total long shot but looking for a tynie ticket after gettin told am not actually workin this weekend :grr:

just out of curiousity you think anyone will selling a spare at the roseburn or that? seem to remember a few people with spares in the past, lot more interest it would seem in this game tho!

p.s. a student so would take a concession or a full adult ticket! cheers.

MacBean
05-11-2009, 12:19 PM
p.s. a student so would take a concession or a full adult ticket! cheers.

Seems a rather pointless sentence...:wink:

To be honest mate, you would be lucky to get one - there are tons of folk on here looking for one and i know of a good few hibees that have got tickets in the home section!!

Chances of getting a ticket without knowing a seller - extremely slim to none

p.s. for the record - bought mine the day they went on sale to ST holders - DELIGHTED I did :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

libernian
05-11-2009, 12:20 PM
would do that, are the home ones sold out? suppose youd have to be on their database to get one eh!?

is it possible to walk from the roseburn to the hearts end before the match without have to walk for miles?

MacBean
05-11-2009, 12:26 PM
would do that, are the home ones sold out? suppose youd have to be on their database to get one eh!?

is it possible to walk from the roseburn to the hearts end before the match without have to walk for miles?

taxi / forklift?? :wink:

libernian
05-11-2009, 12:29 PM
apologies just realies there was another thread for this!

Bob Box Fish
05-11-2009, 01:23 PM
I will be travelling up from York for this match. There is an 80% chance I will have a spare £28 ticket for the roseburn stand.

I will know for definite fri night.

If anyone wants this pm me.

You will need to meet me just before the game to receive this ticket.

GB6
05-11-2009, 01:34 PM
I will be travelling up from York for this match. There is an 80% chance I will have a spare £28 ticket for the roseburn stand.

I will know for definite fri night.

If anyone wants this pm me.

You will need to meet me just before the game to receive this ticket.

your inbox is about to explode :wink:

Bob Box Fish
05-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Just spoke to my mate and I can confirm one spare.

First to pm me

hibsbollah
05-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Just spoke to my mate and I can confirm one spare.

First to pm me

you have a PM:greengrin

Bob Box Fish
05-11-2009, 02:40 PM

Ticket is yours mate. Your PM inbox is full and you need to empty it so i can message you back!!

hibsbollah
05-11-2009, 02:41 PM
Ticket is yours mate. Your PM inbox is full and you need to empty it so i can message you back!!

done:greengrin

Smiler1981
05-11-2009, 04:03 PM
another ticket goes!!!!

Giving up hope on this, think the Hearts End it is.

Sylar
05-11-2009, 05:11 PM
another ticket goes!!!!

Giving up hope on this, think the Hearts End it is.

There was a thing on their website yesterday saying there were only 100 tickets left, so good luck!

wazoo1875
05-11-2009, 05:19 PM

It is indeed possible to walk from the roseburn to the hearts end , unless you have no feet that is :confused:

It will only take you 5-10 minutes mate it's not far at all :greengrin

I personally will be skipping round as i can't wait for Hibs to get tore in about the bassas :notworthy:

Www1875hfc
05-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Seems a rather pointless sentence...:wink:

To be honest mate, you would be lucky to get one - there are tons of folk on here looking for one and i know of a good few hibees that have got tickets in the home section!!
Chances of getting a ticket without knowing a seller - extremely slim to none

p.s. for the record - bought mine the day they went on sale to ST holders - DELIGHTED I did :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

My mate purchased 4 tickets for the hearts end yesterday.
Wouldn't be me likes....:bitchy:

Looks like there will certainly be a few green aarrmmyyy in the s c u m end:agree:

silverhibee
05-11-2009, 06:37 PM
done:greengrin

Well done hibsbollah. Enjoy the game.:thumbsup::hnet:

ChrissyG1875
05-11-2009, 06:54 PM
get a ticket for the hearts end but use it to go in the roseburn stand, they won't check, then just stand down the front. sorted.

does anyone know if this actually works?

Cabbage East
05-11-2009, 10:05 PM
does anyone know if this actually works?

Aye :agree:

RickyB
05-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Hi

Don't be alarmed that this is my first post.

I have been a Hibee for 37 years circa 1972 League Cup win. Born and bred Glasgow. Hated all the Old Firm garbage in this city and not one day have I regretted choosing Hibs as my team.

They,ve made me cry bitter tears but I've wept with joy on numberous occasions. Heck I even remember legends like Isak Refvik!!!

Enough of my sentimental stuff, bottom line is through my work I now have a spare complimentary ticket for the Derby and would like to see it going to a good home!

Of course I don't want any money for it but I felt need to post as I would never want a fellow Hibee to be deprived of seeing our team as such an exciting yet "wondering if it's gonna last" time like this. Think you know all what I mean!

Being in Glasgow, I will be collecting my tickets at the Hearts ticket office on Saturday and would be happy to meet up.

Just wonder best way of organising it?

PS This is not a wind-up

muz1875
05-11-2009, 10:53 PM
Hi

Don't be alarmed that this is my first post.

I have been a Hibee for 37 years circa 1972 League Cup win. Born and bred Glasgow. Hated all the Old Firm garbage in this city and not one day have I regretted choosing Hibs as my team.

They,ve made me cry bitter tears but I've wept with joy on numberous occasions. Heck I even remember legends like Isak Refvik!!!

Enough of my sentimental stuff, bottom line is through my work I now have a spare complimentary ticket for the Derby and would like to see it going to a good home!

Of course I don't want any money for it but I felt need to post as I would never want a fellow Hibee to be deprived of seeing our team as such an exciting yet "wondering if it's gonna last" time like this. Think you know all what I mean!

Being in Glasgow, I will be collecting my tickets at the Hearts ticket office on Saturday and would be happy to meet up.

Just wonder best way of organising it?

PS This is not a wind-up

Sent you a PM mate

Frogga
06-11-2009, 10:26 AM
I'm still looking for a ticket.

I'm a student... but not a fussy one so any spare tickets would be magic.

libernian
06-11-2009, 10:29 AM
d'oh seem to be too late for these tickets! will need to keep glue to this!! (forgot to mention a student but easy student or non student ticket)

was just wondering of if any of you have bought hearts ones and if so, are they easy to get? do you need to be on their database or something?? ta

Ell_Chrisso
06-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Right, this is getting really old now, but for ANYONE, that has a spare, or knows of a spare, please let me know, lol.

IM DYING TO GOOO! :(

francobaresi
06-11-2009, 10:36 AM
The ticket boat has truly sailed so those with tickets enjoy your day! I'll have to watch it in the comfort of a hostelry in town...

gg

Sweep
06-11-2009, 02:43 PM
I know its a long shot but just found out im off tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has spare tickets? PM me if you can help.

TornadoHibby
06-11-2009, 04:13 PM

I have heard of someone who may well have a spare ticket for the match and, if he does, he will be passing the Roseburn tomorrow morning looking for face value for the ticket! :wink:

Nothing guaranteed at the moment guys as one of the group he usually goes with has some other stuff possibly happening and if it does then the ticket will be available and if it doesn't then his mate will be using it as planned! :wink:

There may be hope yet for one Hibee currently without a match ticket! :cool2:

Sweep
06-11-2009, 05:01 PM
I have heard of someone who may well have a spare ticket for the match and, if he does, he will be passing the Roseburn tomorrow morning looking for face value for the ticket! :wink:

Nothing guaranteed at the moment guys as one of the group he usually goes with has some other stuff possibly happening and if it does then the ticket will be available and if it doesn't then his mate will be using it as planned! :wink:

KeithTheHibby
06-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Looking for 4 tickets guys but shall settle for as many available, drop me a pm!

TornadoHibby
07-11-2009, 09:11 AM

Sorry to have to report that there will be no spare ticket today from my neighbour after all as his mate has "sorted" his domestic problem and is going to the match after all! :agree:

Sorry for any false hope this has caused anyone and hope everyone enjoys the game however you watch it! :agree:

:thumbsup: