PDA

View Full Version : The derby

panshibby
31-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Hi all,

my I remind you all, whilst we all agree that we are the best things since sliced bread, can I remind you all of the comments from Ewan Moron from UnReal Radio
"humiliation, humiliation"

Remember the stangest thingfs can and probably will happen.

leave this **** for the yams and let us quietly beLIEve . :wink::notworthy:

panshibby
01-11-2009, 12:07 AM
Keep the heed, brag after the match not before

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Alex Trager
01-11-2009, 12:21 AM
keep the heed, brag after the match not before

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

here here

copycat
01-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Exactly, remember it well, half a team and a poor half at that, everyone expecting a trouncing with the yams and moron Cameron talking about beating us by more than 7, step up riordan and that was that, oh andcasper the ghost of course. I will only celebrate at 5pm with 3 points in the bag

Alex Trager
01-11-2009, 12:50 AM
Exactly, remember it well, half a team and a poor half at that, everyone expecting a trouncing with the yams and moron Cameron talking about beating us by more than 7, step up riordan and that was that, oh andcasper the ghost of course. I will only celebrate at 5pm with 3 points in the bag

Quality roughy and every single fan that went on that show( bar yams) rippedhim to shreds. I loved that night

panshibby
01-11-2009, 12:57 AM
I agree with the above, its a derby, form goes out of the window, do NOT fall into the same trap as per the yams at the last match.

I hate the lead up to derbys :(

Like it after ( only if HFC win) hibernation after :wink:

Bohemian_Hibee
01-11-2009, 01:57 AM
I will only celebrate at 5pm with 3 points in the bag

Ah c'mon, celebrate at 2.30pm with the rest of us :wink:

EasterRoad4Ever
01-11-2009, 07:30 AM
I agree with the above, its a derby, form goes out of the window, do NOT fall into the same trap as per the yams at the last match.

I hate the lead up to derbys :(

Like it after ( only if HFC win) hibernation after :wink:

I agree the Derby match is unique and form is irrelevant. The match will be won by the team that wants it more. The only thing that may be different about this Derby is that after it, the Yams will still be garbage :agree:

ano hibby
01-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Said it on another thread it's got Nade winner written all over it.
Talk ourselves down in public at every opportunity. Yogi Nid Deek Nish etc will do the rest behind closed doors.