PDA

View Full Version : photos?

peds07
31-10-2009, 10:32 PM
Anyone got any photos from todays game? Hoping to get either of the goal celebrations as my new desktop.

btw...I couldn't really see from the terracing but I assume Nishy got booked for going into the crowd after his goal?

Sprouleflyer
31-10-2009, 10:38 PM
Anyone got any photos from todays game? Hoping to get either of the goal celebrations as my new desktop.

btw...I couldn't really see from the terracing but I assume Nishy got booked for going into the crowd after his goal?

Indeed he was booked.

SlickShoes
01-11-2009, 08:08 AM

Me and my dad wondered about this, Nish was booked for leaving the field of play, however the other 10 outfield hibs players jumped the barrier and celebrated with him off the field so technically if nish gets booked shouldnt everyone? or is it just him because he started it?

greenlex
01-11-2009, 10:01 AM
Me and my dad wondered about this, Nish was booked for leaving the field of play, however the other 10 outfield hibs players jumped the barrier and celebrated with him off the field so technically if nish gets booked shouldnt everyone? or is it just him because he started it?
Thats how it works.:agree: