PDA

View Full Version : Yams Romanov demands better

Dan Sarf
28-10-2009, 10:21 AM
From his interview in today's Evening News:

"I am angry about me, about everything. We can be better with a magic touch."

"Maybe before I came to the club there were a lot of headlines about the club which were not to do with football. Then I arrived and I think the headlines have changed and there are more about football and success on the pitch and that has brought the supporters back."

Completely barking. :agree:

CMac1988
28-10-2009, 10:23 AM
"Maybe before I came to the club there were a lot of headlines about the club which were not to do with football. Then I arrived and I think the headlines have changed and there are more about football and success on the pitch and that has brought the supporters back."

Seems to me that he's got things a bit muddled up! :dizzy:

--------
28-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Vlad Mad.

Sad. :faf:

lapsedhibee
28-10-2009, 10:49 AM
Vlad Mad.

Sad. :faf:

As a hibby though, more than a tad glad. :agree:

bobbyhibs1983
28-10-2009, 10:50 AM
i think vlad is a great man, a man with heartz best intrests at heart(no un intended, honest)

I think in a few years time we will look at him and think what a great guy, Hasn't he doen well at heartz?
i mean when he arrived heartz were in dee trouble, now? its even worse

he has kept up his promises but it is hard due to the current problems with money.
I mean the 2 world cup stars are still comming,
the £51million stand will be built

I think on behalf of alot of hibs fan we should invite the great man to the hibs aberdeen match and he should come on at h/t and we can give him one good ovation

Mikey
28-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Presumably the new sporting director is working deep undercover.

Or is it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwGWgItWw7s&feature=PlayList&p=141BC3AE6D6D72C0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4

Andy74
28-10-2009, 10:56 AM

I'd re-read the article then delete this if I was you! :wink:

Saorsa
28-10-2009, 10:58 AM

Completely barking. :agree::hilarious

Or is it......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwGWgItWw7s&feature=PlayList&p=141BC3AE6D6D72C0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=4:faf::faf:

Dan Sarf
28-10-2009, 11:00 AM
I'd re-read the article then delete this if I was you! :wink:

Eh?

Andy74
28-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Eh?

Have you read it again yet?

The quotes you refer to are from the manager and not Vlad which makes this thread a bit pointless! Although he is mad, that much is true.

Dan Sarf
28-10-2009, 11:25 AM
You're absolutely right! It was the manager who said all that mad stuff. Apologies, Vlad. You're completely sane after all! :greengrin

poolman
28-10-2009, 11:43 AM
Here's the full article

http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/-Romanov-demands-better-from.5772291.jp

Dan Sarf
28-10-2009, 11:47 AM
There seems to be a conspiracy on this board suggesting that Mr. Romanov is not completely right in the head. (One contributor even went so far as to deliberately attribute someone else's quotes to him.) This unwarranted defamation must stop immediately unless anyone can point out even a single mad thing that Mr. Romanov has ever done. Thank you.

lapsedhibee
28-10-2009, 11:54 AM
This unwarranted defamation must stop immediately unless anyone can point out even a single mad thing that Mr. Romanov has ever done.

Mr Rodney Romanov is not mad. That's his dad. Personally think the problem with the mad dad is his wad.

Phil D. Rolls
28-10-2009, 01:05 PM

:faf::spammy::LOL:

There seems to be a conspiracy on this board suggesting that Mr. Romanov is not completely right in the head. (One contributor even went so far as to deliberately attribute someone else's quotes to him.) This unwarranted defamation must stop immediately unless anyone can point out even a single mad thing that Mr. Romanov has ever done. Thank you.
:dunno::whistle:

Leithenhibby
28-10-2009, 01:31 PM
The man is an absolute spanner, the very fact that he is around tynie suggests to me, that something is on the cards..The fan is heating up.

Let the games begin. :greengrin

Barney McGrew
28-10-2009, 04:08 PM

Or is it......

I am fairly sure it would be the end of me if they unveil Mad Eddie again, my sides couldn't take it.

Fingers crossed :greengrin

Andy74
28-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I've missed them having an incognito sporting director and am very glad they've decided to go down that route again. :greengrin

Sergey
28-10-2009, 04:16 PM
The man is an absolute spanner, the very fact that he is around tynie suggests to me, that something is on the cards..The fan is heating up.

Let the games begin. :greengrin

That's a nailed-on certainty.

The last time he set foot in the country was to collect the cash from Wolves for the Berra transfer. Not been seen or heard of since.

It wouldn't surprise me if the wages were late again this month and he's assuring them that everything is OK. There's certainly no win-bonuses to be paid!

Kato
28-10-2009, 05:05 PM
That's a nailed-on certainty.

The last time he set foot in the country was to collect the cash from Wolves for the Berra transfer. Not been seen or heard of since.

It wouldn't surprise me if the wages were late again this month and he's assuring them that everything is OK. There's certainly no win-bonuses to be paid!

Some fuddly (non-believer) on the scotsman message boards suggesting he's here to pick up the cash from tonights cup-tie - dunno how it works but he might be correct.

jakedance
28-10-2009, 05:11 PM
I thought they already had a secret sporting director? So has the previous secret sporting director been sacked and replaced with a new secret sporting director or have they been without a secret sporting director for a while?

Bostonhibby
28-10-2009, 05:25 PM
You're absolutely right! It was the manager who said all that mad stuff. Apologies, Vlad. You're completely sane after all! :greengrin

Don't agree, doesn't Vlad effectively fulfil both roles anyway? Just cos Shabbys lips are moving ............

Dan Sarf
28-10-2009, 05:25 PM
I thought they already had a secret sporting director? So has the previous secret sporting director been sacked and replaced with a new secret sporting director or have they been without a secret sporting director for a while?

It's a secret.

Kato
28-10-2009, 06:12 PM
BBC "understands" it's a Lithuanian guy who was previously involved with an U19 team (didn't say if it was an under 19 football team).

Shabby will be pleased.