PDA

View Full Version : Russell Latapy

Kaiser_Sauzee
28-10-2009, 07:33 AM
So when is he joining the team at Easter Road again for some coaching and the odd cameo appearance? :greengrin

Jim44
28-10-2009, 12:44 PM
So when is he joining the team at Easter Road again for some coaching and the odd cameo appearance? :greengrin

I don't know what sparked off this post but, although I was furious with Latapy for his behaviour towards the end of his time at ER, I would love to see him wear the green and white again in some capacity. Too much water under the bridge, I fear, 'tho.

bobbyhibs1983
28-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Im unsure if im 100% but didn't he leave falkirk to join his home country as some sorta coach?

I mean t&t from what i know is a smallish country with warm hot weather.would you wanna leave your warm hot country for a cold country?

i do understand there might be a good freindship between yogi and russell but i think managing/coaching your country has to be one of the best/proudest things a football manager/coach can do?

Littlest Hobo
28-10-2009, 02:00 PM
He let us all down bad near the end of his time at Easter Road. If I remember right, I'm sure we had a cup final with Celtic to play. I'm sure with him in the side we would have been in with a better chance of winning.:rolleyes: Still you can't take away some of the magic moments the wee man gave us all.:thumbsup:

Andy74
28-10-2009, 02:06 PM
Given that Rod sacked him he's unlikely to employ him again.