Not that I'm aware of.

Just watching SSN.

NOLA
27-10-2009, 07:19 PM
i fancy sparky to score again:thumbsup:

IWasThere2016
27-10-2009, 07:25 PM
Dee are very decent IMHO

I was at last round v Sheep and they were better footballing side and had better players by a long way.

iwasthere1972
27-10-2009, 07:35 PM
Does the game have to be decided tonight or does it go to a replay if it ends in a draw?

It would be lovely if the huns get knocked out. Not even the diddy cup money to deposit in Lloyds. :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
27-10-2009, 07:38 PM
Does the game have to be decided tonight or does it go to a replay if it ends in a draw?

It would be lovely if the huns get knocked out. Not even the diddy cup money to deposit in Lloyds. :greengrin

Has to be finished tonight....here's hoping Dundee can win :thumbsup:

Billychaotic182
27-10-2009, 07:39 PM
And it was a hibee that scored

iwasthere1972
27-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Has to be finished tonight....here's hoping Dundee can win :thumbsup:

Good news. :thumbsup:

Marty-Hibee
27-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Is the league cup higlights shown anywhere? Danny Wilson is an old class mate of mine, would be good to see how he gets on. Would still like to see him get knocked out mind you!

The Voice Of Reason
27-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Sorry to go against the grain chaps, but I actually want the Huns to win this one........for the simple reason that Hearts are still in the Competition.

If Hearts were to beat Celtic tomorrow (a possibility), then they would be in the semi's with both Rangers and Celtic knocked out. They would be favourites to win the thing!

I hate the Huns with a passion, but I do want them to win tonight. :duck:

Diclonius
27-10-2009, 07:59 PM
Jammy *******s.

James.
27-10-2009, 08:00 PM
Sorry to go against the grain chaps, but I actually want the Huns to win this one........for the simple reason that Hearts are still in the Competition.

If Hearts were to beat Celtic tomorrow (a possibility), then they would be in the semi's with both Rangers and Celtic knocked out. They would be favourites to win the thing!

Nah, the Huns to lose every time for me!

The Voice Of Reason
27-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Nah, the Huns to lose every time for me!

Who would you rather won the Cup - The Huns or The Yams ?!?!? :confused:

PiemanP
27-10-2009, 08:06 PM

got a point...but no chance are hearts winning tomorrow :wink:

The Voice Of Reason
27-10-2009, 08:09 PM
got a point...but no chance are hearts winning tomorrow :wink:

Hope you are right mate. :greengrin

Don't get me wrong, if Hearts were already out of the competition I would be sitting here with my Dundee scarf on ! But as it stands I will be happier if the Huns win tonight :agree:

Hainan Hibs
27-10-2009, 08:11 PM
Seeing how ***** Rangers are these days I'd fancy Dundee more than them to beat Hearts.

RoYO!
27-10-2009, 08:16 PM
Who would you rather won the Cup - The Huns or The Yams ?!?!? :confused:

huns for me.

The Voice Of Reason
27-10-2009, 08:20 PM
huns for me.

Aye :agree:

I wouldn't have thought many (if any) Hibbies would prefer Hearts to win a trophy before any team.....even the huns!

jakedance
27-10-2009, 08:25 PM
Hope you are right mate. :greengrin

Don't get me wrong, if Hearts were already out of the competition I would be sitting here with my Dundee scarf on ! But as it stands I will be happier if the Huns win tonight :agree:

I'm with you on that one. Go on the Huns.

blueisthecolour
28-10-2009, 08:26 AM
Is the league cup higlights shown anywhere? Danny Wilson is an old class mate of mine, would be good to see how he gets on. Would still like to see him get knocked out mind you!

Danny Wilson had a really good game mate, he was comfortable on the ball, his passing was excellent, fitted in to the team with ease, the problems at rangers may help boys like Wilson, as he will get his run in the team if he keep performing the way he did last night.

Dundee are a good team they passed the ball about nicely and played some good football, look forward to them being promoted to the spl.

Dashing Bob S
28-10-2009, 12:41 PM
Glad the Huns won. As much as I detest them, I like the fact the fact that we are the last non-OF team to win anything in Scotland, and don't want that taken away, especially not by Los Yambolinos. The Huns win makes that unlikely event even less likely now.

LamontHFC©
28-10-2009, 12:44 PM
Danny Wilson had a really good game mate, he was comfortable on the ball, his passing was excellent, fitted in to the team with ease, the problems at rangers may help boys like Wilson, as he will get his run in the team if he keep performing the way he did last night.

Dundee are a good team they passed the ball about nicely and played some good football, look forward to them being promoted to the spl.

Pity Ross County are going to win the league. :wink:

blueisthecolour
28-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Pity Ross County are going to win the league. :wink:

If Dundee continue to play football the way they did last night, they will win that league.

The Voice Of Reason
28-10-2009, 08:02 PM
To those of you who wanted Dundee to win last night :-

As it stands the Semi Finalists for the CIS Cup are Hearts, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Rangers. :grr:

Thank **** that the Huns are still in the competition. :agree:

Removed
28-10-2009, 08:22 PM

And we all said that in 1998 as well :bitchy:

iwasthere1972
28-10-2009, 08:29 PM

As it stands the Semi Finalists for the CIS Cup are Hearts, St Johnstone, St Mirren and Rangers. :grr:

Well I started the thread but have to agree that I was wrong. :grr:

blueisthecolour
28-10-2009, 08:32 PM

Thank **** that the Rangers are still in the competition. :agree:

Never thought I would see the day:top marks

The Voice Of Reason
28-10-2009, 08:43 PM
Well I started the thread but have to agree that I was wrong. :grr:

Fair play for acknowledging that. :agree:

I just had a bad feeling that Hearts would win against Celtic :grr:

P.S I also have a bad feeling that they will beat us in the Derby.....but that is for another thread! :duck:

The Voice Of Reason
28-10-2009, 08:45 PM
[/B]

Never thought I would see the day:top marks

For the record, I hope you beat Hearts in the Semi then lose the final.

As stated in a nearlier post, I hate Rangers with a passion (not quite as much as I hate Hearts though). :bye:

blueisthecolour
28-10-2009, 08:57 PM
For the record, I hope you beat Hearts in the Semi then lose the final.

As stated in a nearlier post, I hate Rangers with a passion (not quite as much as I hate Hearts though). :bye:

Thats fair mate, Ive no problem with that.