PDA

View Full Version : Derby in Belfast

Baw187
27-10-2009, 06:39 PM
My mate is being dragged to Belfast by his missus for some keek party next weekend, and has had to give up his derby ticket. He is now looking to see if anyone on here knows what boozers in Belfast centre might show it.

He's too shy to post on here so I get the pleasure ! If anyone else thinks he should have put his foot down and told the Mrs to bolt, feel free to comment as I'm sure he'll be reading ! :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
27-10-2009, 06:42 PM
When he's in Belfast he could spend his time looking for a place that will sell him a couple of baws.

Shocking decision:agree:

Don't know anything about Belfast boozers I'm afraid:greengrin

Baw187
27-10-2009, 06:43 PM
When he's in Belfast he could spend his time looking for a place that will sell him a couple of baws.

Shocking decision:agree:

Don't know anything about Belfast boozers I'm afraid:greengrin

:faf:

renato
27-10-2009, 08:33 PM
My mate is being dragged to Belfast by his missus for some keek party next weekend, and has had to give up his derby ticket. He is now looking to see if anyone on here knows what boozers in Belfast centre might show it.

He's too shy to post on here so I get the pleasure ! If anyone else thinks he should have put his foot down and told the Mrs to bolt, feel free to comment as I'm sure he'll be reading ! :greengrin

Suppose I should also do some digging since I'm the beneficiary of his derby ticket misfortune!! :greengrin

Good lad JF :thumbsup:

monktonharp
27-10-2009, 09:20 PM

He's too shy to post on here so I get the pleasure ! If anyone else thinks he should have put his foot down and told the Mrs to bolt, feel free to comment as I'm sure he'll be reading ! :greengrintell yer mate to get in touch with The Norn Ireland Hibernian Supporters,contact Conor. info on offishul sit ,supporters branches

Baw187
27-10-2009, 10:52 PM
tell yer mate to get in touch with The Norn Ireland Hibernian Supporters,contact Conor. info on offishul sit ,supporters branches

Nice one! He's going to send him an email.

Cheers.