PDA

View Full Version : The Derby

Ringothedog
27-10-2009, 07:23 PM
After watching Laslo on telly being interviewed, it would appear that he is losing the plot and desperate for funds to invest in new players so as the yams can challenge at the top end of the table rather than being the relegation fodder they currently are. As we all know the only game that matters to the yams is the derby,if they lost the other 34 games and only beat us they would all go back to their pathetic little world and masterbate until the cows(or their sisters) come home. My question is, would you give up the 3 points at the PBS which will ensure Laslo, Mad Vlad and their fans are all happy again which would mean no investment in their club as everything in their garden would be rosy again resulting in the yams heading for their rightful place......the 1st division or lower ?

Disco Dave
27-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Don't be so rediculous :wink:

bobbyhibs1983
27-10-2009, 07:32 PM
intresting thought but so far they have won 2 games or however many games this far, but imo i d rather beat heartz in the next 2-4derbies 5-0 everytime and do it again next season as well:greengrin

another weird idea would be , one game to go, hibs win, we win the title, the other team win, heartz get relegated, what would you prefer.

i think winning the title for me lol

Ringothedog
27-10-2009, 07:49 PM
intresting thought but so far they have won 2 games or however many games this far, but imo i d rather beat heartz in the next 2-4derbies 5-0 everytime and do it again next season as well:greengrin

another weird idea would be , one game to go, hibs win, we win the title, the other team win, heartz get relegated, what would you prefer.

i think winning the title for me lol

I think the bit highlighted in bold is far more likely :thumbsup: than us being even close to winning the league:boo hoo:

lyonhibs
27-10-2009, 08:08 PM
Absolutely ****ing not.

Losing to Hearts?? Let's not get all high minded and other worldly about this.

The Derby still, and always will, matter a hell of a lot to Hibs fans, and I suspect the 3500 fans in the Roseburn End and many more 000's will not walk away from a defeat going "ach well, that might guarantee they go down, so that's alright then"

Am I right in thinking you are proposing the idea that 3 points to the Yams would somehow ACCELERATE their descent to the 1st Division?? :confused:

That being the case, I'd advise you double check just how exactly points correspond to league position, and how this final league position corresponds to relegation issues.

As things stand, foregoing a miracle, Falkirk are just too shi!te this season to imagine any other team going down IMO

H1bs6H3arts2 FC
27-10-2009, 08:08 PM
......the 1st division or lower ?

its their destiny - nothing we do can change that !!! :jamboak:

greenlex
27-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Absolutely ****ing not.

Losing to Hearts?? Let's not get all high minded and other worldly about this.

The Derby still, and always will, matter a hell of a lot to Hibs fans, and I suspect the 3500 fans in the Roseburn End and many more 000's will not walk away from a defeat going "ach well, that might guarantee they go down, so that's alright then"

Am I right in thinking you are proposing the idea that 3 points to the Yams would somehow ACCELERATE their descent to the 1st Division?? :confused:

That being the case, I'd advise you double check just how exactly points correspond to league position, and how this final league position corresponds to relegation issues.

As things stand, foregoing a miracle, Falkirk are just too shi!te this season to imagine any other team going down IMO
I think Bri is saying that if Hearts beat us it will relieve pressure on Shabby and he will therefore not need investment in January which in turn will render then no better than they are now and will be in the mix for the drop come the business end..

lyonhibs
27-10-2009, 08:20 PM
I think Bri is saying that if Hearts beat us it will relieve pressure on Shabby and he will therefore not need investment in January which in turn will render then no better than they are now and will be in the mix for the drop come the business end..

If they beat us on November 7th, all will be rosy in the Jambo garden from then until January 31st???

I think a lot of Jambos - Shabby especially - have woken up to the fact that they desperately need a modicum of investment and commitment from Herr Romanov (mercifully Herr Romanov remains blissfully unaware or, or unwilling to act upon , this reality) and this has been the case since - at least - the beginning of this season (though I may be giving a few KB inhabitants too much credit there!!)

One victory against us (if that comes to pass) shouldn't provide a golden afterglow that lasts the best part of 3 months, though again, it's probably still enough of a case of the lunatics running the asylum down Gorgski way that that might very well be the case.

If they go down, and any Jambos seriously pipe up with "Remember, remember the 7th of November, hoofball, bile and luck" then I'll laugh myself senseless!!

Ringothedog
27-10-2009, 08:23 PM

couldnt have put it better myself(although i tried). But lets get this right, if i had a choice i would want to pump them at LEAST 90-0 in every effin game.:greengrin

greenlex
27-10-2009, 08:28 PM
If they beat us on November 7th, all will be rosy in the Jambo garden from then until January 31st???

I think a lot of Jambos - Shabby especially - have woken up to the fact that they desperately need a modicum of investment and commitment from Herr Romanov (mercifully Herr Romanov remains blissfully unaware or, or unwilling or indeed unableto act upon , this reality) and this has been the case since - at least - the beginning of this season (though I may be giving a few KB inhabitants too much credit there!!)

One victory against us (if that comes to pass) shouldn't provide a golden afterglow that lasts the best part of 3 months, though again, it's probably still enough of a case of the lunatics running the asylum down Gorgski way that that might very well be the case.

If they go down, and any Jambos seriously pipe up with "Remember, remember the 7th of November, hoofball, bile and luck" then I'll laugh myself senseless!!
I'm with ye fellae but Ive added something in bold. :wink:

Sprouleflyer
27-10-2009, 09:32 PM

Hearts have no money, nothing, nada, zilch!! Regardless of the outcome on the 7th November, Laslo will get the square root of f-all come January, in fact i will be surprised if the likes of Wallace, Driver, Kingston are still there come the 31st Jan.

Tough times ahead for the yams.....or.....tick tock, tick tock,tick tock :greengrin

Baader
27-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Lazlo clearly wants off the sinking ship. Think possibly he's gettiing found out this season although hard to say with the ongoing comedy that is HoMFC - who knows what goes on under the big top. I think this is one manager who's probably hoping Vlad's trigger finger gets twitchy again like it used to - and before January so he can walk away with some cash as well. Here's hoping we can help with Shabba's escape plan by taking them apart on the 7th...

monktonharp
27-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Iseriously think that Laslo is not a bad manager,judging how he got results last season. not pretty,in fact ugly,but he got results all the same. this season I think he's had to accept some o' the pish players foisted on him,lost 2 or 3 of his best and there is an underlying couldnae gie a f/ck attitude with others.we can laugh at some of his crazy mixed up phrases during interviews,but hey.........can you speak Hungarian,Russian or perhaps have the jist of Deutch?